Adobe Photoshop Elements 15
Open the Mac App Store to buy and download apps.
You take pictures of all your special moments and milestones. Adobe Photoshop Elements 15 automates the organizing and editing so you can have fun creating and sharing your amazing photos.
Adobe Photoshop Elements 15 makes it fun and easy to:
• Organize — It’s easier than ever to find photos by the people in them, the places they were taken and the events they depict. And now you can even find photos based on subjects like sunsets, birthdays, cats, dogs, and more.
• Edit — Make any snapshot extra-special with everything from one-click fixes to artistic looks. Photoshop Elements can guide you through or do it for you.
• Create — Surround yourself with your memories by creating beautiful collages, calendars, scrapbook pages, and cards.
• Share — Share with friends and family the way that works for you—Facebook, YouTube, Vimeo, Twitter, and more.*
ENHANCED Search is a cinch — Find the exact photos you’re looking for by searching on a combination of things, including people, places, events, and other favorite subjects. The Organizer is now touch-friendly.
NEW Find photos faster with Smart Tags — Photoshop Elements suggests tags for your photos based on subjects like sunsets, birthdays, cats, dogs, and more.
NEW Touch your way to great pics — The Organizer and Quick Edit mode are now touch-friendly, so you can tap and swipe to do all your finding, sorting, and quick photo enhancements.
NEW Turn frowns upside down — Transform frowns into smiles, adjust squinting eyes, and make other quick tweaks.
ENHANCED Guided Edits for help along the way — Guided Edits step you through to fantastic results.
• NEW Picture incredible text — Turn a photo into cool visual text and then add an embossed look and drop shadows to really make it pop. Great for collages, scrapbook pages, cards, signs, and more.
• NEW Create a collage of effects — Get artistic by adding multiple effects to a single photo.
• NEW Pump up the action — Add a motion blur behind your subject to create a dramatic speed-pan action shot.
• NEW Photo painting — Paint an effect over your subject and then add textures and color themes to create a unique work of art — perfect for sharing on social media or as a printed keepsake.
• NEW Truly custom frames — Create your own frames to complement favorite photos, add polish to your scrapbook pages, or share with others.
ENHANCED Have more fun with filters — Now it’s even easier to choose the best filter for your photo and fine-tune the details.
ENHANCED Fix photos by the batch — Edit a batch of photos at one time.
ENHANCED Easier social sharing — Now, sharing to Facebook and YouTube feels just like being on those sites, so it’s faster and easier than ever.
ENHANCED The right tutorials, right away — Get the help you need — even if you don’t know exactly how to describe it — right from eLive within Photoshop Elements.
What's New in Version 1.2
This free update resolves the crash upon launch problem.
For more troubleshooting, feel free to reach out to us @ https://www.adobe.com/go/elements_support
Thank you to everyone who reported the issue.
Works Perfectly! Very Happy I Got It!
I read the reviews and I was thinking about not getting due to bad reviews. I downloaded Photospace due to the high reviews and I hated it. I’ve been a long time user of the Photoshop software and decided to give it a try. All the bug issues that have been previously reported have been fixed and it works like a charm. I only wish I would not have wasted my money on the other program but sometimes you need to trust your gut. I would not hesistate recommding this product.
I have tried many other free photoshop apps but they were all trash. Some I bought and I regret that. Getting this app was the best decision I have ever made! I thought it was going to be crappy and there were going to be inapp purchases but there was non. I am SO HAPPY I got this.
Just crashes Do Not Buy
I used this on Windows back at version 5 or 8. Thought I would buy the new version for my MacBook Pro. What a disappointment. Trying to open a photo to edit, or while editing, keeps crashing. Lose all work and completely unusable. Since Adobe doesn’t appear to be fixing it, I want a refund!