Adobe Photoshop Express: Edit Photos, Make Collage
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Join millions of creative folks who trust Adobe Photoshop Express for fast, powerful, and advanced editing on mobile devices. Now, try-out the #1 user-requested feature: COLLAGES. Adobe Photoshop Express Collages helps you create studio-caliber layouts in 5-7 taps.
• Access images on your mobile device, Creative Cloud, Dropbox, Facebook, and now Google Photos.
• New Adobe-only features like "Intelligent Layout" and "Style Transfer" help you automatically create stunning share-worthy collages in a single tap.
• Pick any photo in the collage, and manually edit it however you like:
- Hold and drag to swap photo position, pinch to zoom in or out, or drag the handles to resize.
- Double tap to pan and zoom.
- Adjust/fix a single image, and apply any look.
- Change border thickness and color.
- Undo and try again
• Easily save and print your collage or even text / email the file.
• 1-tap share with Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, Flickr, and WhatsApp.
• Download and start designing unique collages immediately - all free.
Want to do more with your photos? Take a look at these other free Adobe Photoshop apps:
• Photoshop Mix — Cut out and combine elements from different images, blend layers, and apply looks on your iPad or iPhone — anywhere you are.
• Photoshop Fix — Edit facial features, heal, lighten, liquefy, color and adjust your images to perfection — and then easily share them across other Creative Cloud desktop and mobile apps.
• Lightroom Mobile – Capture, edit, organize and share professional quality images from your smartphone or tablet.
Photoshop Express is brought to you by Adobe, proud makers of the Photoshop family of products.
Photoshop Express supports the following file formats:
• Photo: JPG, PNG
• Raw files: arw (SONY), cr2 (CANON), crw (CANON), dng, erf (EPSON), raf (FUJI), 3fr & fff (HASSELBLAD), dcr (KODAK), mrw (KONICA), mos (LEAF), rwl (LEICA), nef & nrw (NIKON), orf (OLYMPUS), rw2 (PANASONIC), pef (PENTAX), srw (SAMSUNG)
While we aim to provide support for raw files from the latest camera models from most camera manufacturers, we cannot guarantee universal raw support.
What's New in Version 5.0.1
Bug fixes and enhancements.
Love this app and had no problems, even with very large files under iOS8. However, updated to iOS9 this morning and there are issues. Many issues. The app functions, but it slightly adjusts layer positions on the canvas. Selection areas blue fill and flicker. Brush shapes do not display, but are followed around by blue lines around where the brush is supposed to be. Menus flicker and may take several attempts to display properly and they often are surrounded by a blue border. While it hasn't crashed yet, I am expecting it. Much fear file corruption. All this seems to point to stability and compatibility issues with iOS9 and points out significant changes to the iOS in this latest version. Hoping Adobe will update the app soon to address these problems.
UPDATE: There have been no updates that I am aware of. The iOS has updated two or three times since my review stated above. I really like this app and it is almost perfect for my needs. However, it is in dire need of an update. I like the PS Sketch app, but those images are not saved on my iPAD and have proven inaccessible on my other devices. That is why I prefer this app.
Worth the investment. Great app to have on your i-phone or smartphone of choice to provide you with the right tools to edit your pictures. Easy to use and I just love the results it gives me. I highly recommend this to any serious photographer who takes pictures with a smartphone on the go.
Years after using it, i am still standing by this previous paragraph and review. The more i use it and the more i learn of it, the better it seems to get.
One of my very favorite apps
So intuitive, so incredibly easy to use. This app makes beautiful and quick edits. I especially love the blemish removal function. As you zoom in, the size of the "tool" responds accordingly, so you can remove even the smallest spots with the tap of a finger. Zooming back out, you'd never know where the edit was made because it works so seamlessly. Excellent job, Adobe!!
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Photo & Video
- Updated: Nov 29, 2016
- Version: 5.0.1
- Size: 162 MB
- Languages: English, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Seller: Adobe Systems, Inc.
- ©Adobe Systems Incorporated 2014. All Rights Reserved.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Advanced Pack$4.99
- Adobe Effect Pack$2.99
- Adobe Border Pack$0.99
- Adobe Revel Premium$5.99
- Adobe Revel Premium$59.99