Adobe Photoshop Express:Photo Editor Collage Maker
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Join millions of creative folks who trust and use Adobe Photoshop Express for fast, powerful, and easy editing on mobile devices. Try-out the #1 user-requested feature: COLLAGES. Adobe Photoshop Express Collages feature combines powerful Photoshop editing and quick Style Transfer to help you create studio-caliber collages in just 5-7 taps.
Photoshop Express Collages gives you flexibility and control of images ranging from border size, color, individual pan, and zoom.
PHOTOSHOP EXPRESS COLLAGES FEATURES:
• Upload files from your device, Creative Cloud, Dropbox, Facebook, or Google Photos.
• Automatic collage: Choose from auto-suggested collage outputs to save time in creating a collage.
• Intelligent layout and Style Transfer automatically creates gorgeous, share-worthy collages in a single tap.
• Pick any photo in the collage, and edit it the way you like:
o Hold and drag to swap photo position, pinch to zoom in or out, or drag the handles to resize.
o Double tap to pan and zoom.
o Adjust/fix a single image and apply any look.
o Change border thickness and color.
• Enhanced widget: Get surprised with the auto-generated collage suggestions inside the app widget.
• 1-tap share with Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, Flickr, and WhatsApp.
You can also use Photoshop Express to touch your way to better-looking iPhone pictures. Use slide bar adjustments or use automatic one-touch fixes to do it for you.
• Basics: Crop, straighten, rotate, and flip your photos. Remove red-eye and pet-eye.
• Auto-Fix: A one-touch adjustment for contrast, exposure, and white balance.
• Blemish removal: Remove spots, dirt, and dust from your photos with one touch.
Corrections: Slide controls for clarity, contrast, exposure, highlights, shadows, temperature,
tint, and vibrance. Various corrections like Blacks, Whites, Reduce Luminance and Reduce Color Noise make images more beautiful.
• Looks: Choose from more than 45 eye-catching effects! Different categories of looks like Black and White, Portrait, Nature, and Duo Tones help save the right look to apply.
• Customization: Create and save your own Looks.
• Borders: Add a distinctive personal touch to your photos with 15 borders and frames. For a harmonious look, match the border color with the colors in the image.
• Image Resize: Use this option to resize an image before saving.
• Raw photo support: Import and edit photos in raw formats.
• Tiff Support - Edit TIFF images seamlessly.
• Watermark images: Easily add custom text or graphical watermark on images.
• Sharing: Enhanced sharing experience allows one-click sharing to multiple destinations.
Want to do more with your photos? Take a look at the other free Adobe Photoshop apps:
• Photoshop Mix — Cut out and combine elements from different images, blend layers, and apply looks on your iPad or iPhone — anywhere you are.
•Photoshop Fix — Edit facial features, heal, lighten, liquefy, color, and adjust your images to perfection — and easily share them across other Creative Cloud desktop and mobile apps.
•Lightroom Mobile – Capture, edit, organize, and share professional quality images from your smartphone or tablet.
Photoshop Express is brought to you by Adobe, proud makers of the Photoshop family of products.
Photoshop Express supports the following file formats:
• Photo: JPG, PNG
• Raw files: arw (SONY), cr2 (CANON), crw (CANON), dng, erf (EPSON), raf (FUJI), 3fr & fff (HASSELBLAD), dcr (KODAK), mrw (KONICA), mos (LEAF), rwl (LEICA), nef & nrw (NIKON), orf (OLYMPUS), rw2 (PANASONIC), pef (PENTAX), srw (SAMSUNG)
While we aim to provide support for raw files from the latest camera models of most camera manufacturers, we cannot guarantee universal raw support.
What's New in Version 5.4.1
•Bug fixes & stability improvements
Editing/Collage workflow enhancements
•Refined and enhanced looks and corrections workflow make the navigation experience seamless.
•More than 25 new stunning looks from Black and White, Portrait, Nature, and Duo Tones.
•Add timeless quality to your images with the new Black and White corrections, along with Reduce Luminance and Reduce Color Noise.
•For a harmonious look, match the border color with the colors in the image.
•Now edit TIFF images seamlessly.
•Automatic collage: Choose from auto-suggested collage outputs to save time in creating a collage.
•Enhanced widget: Now get surprised with the auto-generated collage suggestions inside the app widget.
Saving/Sharing workflow enhancements
•Easily add custom text or graphical watermark on top of images.
•Enhanced sharing experience allows one-click sharing to multiple destinations. Also, share to newly added destinations, like Facebook Messenger, Line, and Sina Weibo.
•Directly save your images to Lightroom.
•Uninterrupted printing from within the Photoshop Express app.
•Saving collages with better resolution is no more a problem. Get a crisp collage output now.
this app offers great filters and edits to play around with, and i do like to use it. my problem is that i always forget to save the photo to my camera roll before i go and post it on instagram. i don't know why but if i share my photo directly to instagram from this app it decreases the quality of it. and it's not just a little bit of a drop in quality, it's noticeably different. the photo is no longer clear. it makes it a little soft and almost a tiny bit blurry looking. it's simple to save it to my camera roll before sharing it but for example- facetune and other apps don't do that to me which is why i thought i'd leave some feedback. it's easy to get around the problem but i also think it's worth fixing. just wanted to throw this out there!
STILL MY FAVORITE!!!
Despite purchasing other photo apps (even the better pay version of this one) I still prefer the results & ease of use that this app offers. I haven't been taking many photos due to an extremely serious battle with a horrendous disease so it had been quite some time since I even used this & I wasn't even sure I opened the correct app but I knew I had very quickly. It is so simply to use even my foggy dieased infested brain can get great results which means anyone without a tech savvy bone in their body can use it. Awesome free photo editing app! Just simple, nothing fancy but gets the job done!!!
The Best Editor and My Everyday Editor
As an iPhone User since Day One of iPhone Generation One, I've seen a lot of Apps come and go ... I'm so glad this one didn't go.
I've been using Adobe Photoshop Express since the first day it was released for iOS. Overall it's been a GREAT experience.
I use it with all the extra's included (buy the IAP - you'll love them) and it's my 'Everyday Photo Editor'.
Over the ten years I've been an iDevice user, I've accumulated over 4000 Apps. So, as you might imagine, I have or have owned many other Photo Apps, but this App crushes them and thankfully the UI (even the sleek, new UI) just feels right to me ... I can blast through my Camera Roll faster than you'd believe and always get compliments on my wonderful photos.
Plus - This application is also available for FREE on your PC or Mac. If you make an IAP (in app purchase) the upgrades also transfer over to your PC or Mac account!!
HOW AWESOME IS THAT ... ?
VERY AWESOME INDEED!!
5 Stars - Highly Recommended
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Photo & Video
- Updated: May 29, 2017
- Version: 5.4.1
- Size: 219 MB
- Languages: English, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Seller: Adobe Systems, Inc.
- ©Adobe Systems Incorporated 2017. All Rights Reserved.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.