Adobe Photoshop Express
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Photo editing was never so fun, fast, and easy. Touch your way to better-looking iPhone pictures using slide bar adjustments, or let automatic one-touch fixes and filters do it for you. Print out your best ones at Walgreens, and share the rest with friends and family on Facebook or via text/email.
Photoshop Express has more of what you want:
• Basics: Crop, straighten, rotate, and flip your photos. Remove red eye.
• Auto-Fix: A one-touch adjustment for contrast, exposure, and white balance.
• Color: Slide controls for clarity, contrast, exposure, highlights, shadows, temperature, tint, and vibrance.
• One-touch filters: Choose from more than 20 eye-catching effects!
• Borders: Add a distinctive personal touch to your photos with 15 borders and frames. Express yourself!
• Add the Looks Paid pack to give your photos fun, fresh looks with 20 more one-touch filters*
• Add the Noise Reduction Paid pack to minimize unwanted grain and speckling in your night photos*
• New image rendering engine improves performance and enables handling of large file sizes – i.e. panoramic photos
• Print to your local Walgreens directly from app
• Share to Facebook, Twitter, Tumblr and more.
• One place for all your photos: Upload your photos to Revel to view, re-live, and share albums on your iPad, iPhone, and Mac.
*PAID PACK NOTES:
• The "Effects Pack" has been renamed to the "Looks Pack"
• The "Camera Pack" has been renamed to "Noise Reduction" and can now be found in the "Corrections" slider menu
• Previous effects and borders were replaced by Looks, Premium Looks and Borders
RESTORE/TRANSFER NOTE: To restore or transfer your previous in-app purchases to a new device, go to Settings>Purchase in Photoshop Express and tap Restore Purchase.
Photoshop Express is brought to you by Adobe, proud makers of the Photoshop family of products.
What's New in Version 3.2
• A security fix that may require you to sign in again into your photo sharing destinations including Adobe Revel.
• Improvements and Bug Fixes.
The new update is GARBAGE!
The new update deep throats with no gag reflex. They no longer have the additional special effects options. The HUD setting has changed awfully. Why? I could give this a 5 star if the creator can pay attention to this review. What went wrong with last year's update? I had no problem, no glitches, and a whole lot of use to this. Bring back the 2013 app! A lot of my colleagues loved it that year. It was useful and powerful! That's what I want. I'll even pay $10 just for them to exceed my expectations! Only giving this 2 stars because of the possible fix the creator damaged. Please make it better, it has degraded.
Solid photo editor, last update is crashing upon opening
The last update make the app crash upon opening please fixI bought the filter add-on & can't complain. Very easy and customizable ways to edit photos. Also there's plenty of features. As for the Camera aspect of the app. Adobe should've just left it out because it only brings down the overall app experience. But as previously stated the photo editor can hang with any app on the platform.
Elegant Photo Editor
Elegant and straight-forward photo editor. Allows me to quickly edit photos imported from my DSLR or taken with my iPhone or iPad Mini. It offers most of the editing tools I need to for basic photo enhancement. I even purchased the Reduce-Noise tool, which does a great job with those noisy iPhone photos. Powerful and intuitive app.
- Category: Photo & Video
- Updated: Feb 20, 2014
- Version: 3.2
- Size: 38.0 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Adobe Systems, Inc.
- ©Adobe Systems Incorporated 2014. All Rights Reserved.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.
Top In-App Purchases
- Adobe Camera Pack$4.99
- Adobe Effect Pack$2.99
- Adobe Border Pack$0.99
- Adobe Revel Premium$5.99
- Adobe Revel Premium$59.99