Adobe Photoshop Express
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Photo editing made fun, fast and easy. Touch your way to better-looking iPhone pictures using slide bar adjustments, or let automatic one-touch fixes do it for you. Share with friends and family via Facebook, Instagram or text/email.
Want to do more with your photos? Try the entire family of Photoshop mobile apps.
Photoshop Mix lets you combine multiple photos into a single image, reduce camera blur and apply Content-Aware Fill. Photoshop Fix is an amazing photo retouching app that lets you fix a wide variety of imperfections in your photos.
If you’re new to Photoshop Express, here are some of the many ways it can help you improve your photos:
• Basics: Crop, straighten, rotate and flip your photos. Remove red-eye and pet-eye.
• Auto-Fix: A one-touch adjustment for contrast, exposure and white balance.
• Blemish removal: Remove spots, dirt and dust from your photos with one touch.
• Corrections: Slide controls for clarity, contrast, exposure, highlights, shadows, temperature, tint and vibrance.
• Looks: Choose from more than 20 eye-catching effects! And control the intensity of Looks.
• Customization: Create and save your own Looks.
• Borders: Add a distinctive personal touch to your photos with 15 borders and frames. Express yourself!
• New image-rendering engine: Improves performance and enables handling of large files, like panoramic photos.
• Raw photo support: Import and edit photos in raw formats.
• Easy sharing, your way: Share on Instagram, Facebook, Tumblr, Twitter and via text messaging.
Create a free Adobe ID and get the Looks Paid Pack and Advanced Features Pack as a reward!!
• The Looks Paid Pack gives your photos fun, fresh looks with 20 additional one-touch filters.*
• The Advanced Features Pack includes:
o Noise Reduction to minimize unwanted grain and speckling in your night photos.
o DeFog to reduce fog and haze from your photos.*
The Advanced Pack, previously called the Noise Reduction Pack, now includes Noise Reduction and DeFog and can be found in the Corrections slider menu. Customers who had the Noise Reduction Pack prior to the 3.4 release will automatically enjoy DeFog.
Photoshop Express is brought to you by Adobe, proud makers of the Photoshop family of products.
Photoshop Express supports the following file formats:
•Photo: JPG, PNG
•Raw files: arw (SONY), cr2 (CANON), crw (CANON), dng, erf (EPSON), raf (FUJI), 3fr & fff (HASSELBLAD), dcr (KODAK), mrw (KONICA), mos (LEAF), rwl (LEICA), nef & nrw (NIKON), orf (OLYMPUS), rw2 (PANASONIC), pef (PENTAX), srw (SAMSUNG)
While we aim to provide support for raw files from the latest camera models from most camera manufacturers, we cannot guarantee universal raw support.
What's New in Version 4.0.2
Don't be cheap people!
Not just a great app with tons of free features, but a great line of Adobe software apps. Basically all the apps offer plenty of free options as well as paid. But what do you expect!? Think this was free for them to make? Think they don't deserve something? I do, the new line of apps not only inspired me to pursue a passion I long since forgot about but opened me up to a whole new world of graphic design that has changed immensely since the 90s. I remember my, single parent, low income mother taking me to university classes, where the professors allowed me to be if I behaved. Adobe was hundreds for 1 program, now I have access to all for just dollars a month. Sorry for rant but thank you Adobe!
Bad: White background and account requirements
UPDATE: Restoring in-app purchases takes this back up from 2 to 4 stars. White UI bg still not great, even though it's now black around the photo.
This is my primary editor and have been very happy with it. The white background should be an option, not forced. I much prefer to edit photos against a black bg.
Worse though is blocking use of features bought in-app prior to this update, now forcing an account to use. This is completely unacceptable.
It's been okay...
I love photoshop. It's always been good to me. The problem I've been running into while using the app is when trying to save the images to my camera roll. It will sometimes just take so long or won't even respond. It'll even crash when the image finally saves. I've been using the app to edit the photos from a friends wedding and I would love to continue using it. I just need the pictures to save so I don't have to keep re-editing them because the app crashed 😕
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Photo & Video
- Updated: Oct 15, 2015
- Version: 4.0.2
- Size: 93.5 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Adobe Systems, Inc.
- ©Adobe Systems Incorporated 2014. All Rights Reserved.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Advanced Pack$4.99
- Adobe Effect Pack$2.99
- Adobe Border Pack$0.99
- Adobe Revel Premium$5.99
- Adobe Revel Premium$59.99