Adobe Photoshop Express
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Photo editing made fun, fast and easy. Touch your way to better-looking iPhone pictures using slide bar adjustments, or let automatic one-touch fixes do it for you. Share with friends and family via Facebook, Instagram or text/email.
Want to do more with your photos? Try the entire family of Photoshop mobile apps.
Photoshop Mix lets you combine multiple photos into a single image, reduce camera blur and apply Content-Aware Fill. Photoshop Fix is an amazing photo retouching app that lets you fix a wide variety of imperfections in your photos.
If you’re new to Photoshop Express, here are some of the many ways it can help you improve your photos:
• Basics: Crop, straighten, rotate and flip your photos. Remove red-eye and pet-eye.
• Auto-Fix: A one-touch adjustment for contrast, exposure and white balance.
• Blemish removal: Remove spots, dirt and dust from your photos with one touch.
• Corrections: Slide controls for clarity, contrast, exposure, highlights, shadows, temperature, tint and vibrance.
• Looks: Choose from more than 20 eye-catching effects! And control the intensity of Looks.
• Customization: Create and save your own Looks.
• Borders: Add a distinctive personal touch to your photos with 15 borders and frames. Express yourself!
• New image-rendering engine: Improves performance and enables handling of large files, like panoramic photos.
• Raw photo support: Import and edit photos in raw formats.
• Easy sharing, your way: Share on Instagram, Facebook, Tumblr, Twitter and via text messaging.
Create a free Adobe ID and get the Looks Paid Pack and Advanced Features Pack as a reward!!
• The Looks Paid Pack gives your photos fun, fresh looks with 20 additional one-touch filters.*
• The Advanced Features Pack includes:
o Noise Reduction to minimize unwanted grain and speckling in your night photos.
o DeFog to reduce fog and haze from your photos.*
The Advanced Pack, previously called the Noise Reduction Pack, now includes Noise Reduction and DeFog and can be found in the Corrections slider menu. Customers who had the Noise Reduction Pack prior to the 3.4 release will automatically enjoy DeFog.
Photoshop Express is brought to you by Adobe, proud makers of the Photoshop family of products.
Photoshop Express supports the following file formats:
•Photo: JPG, PNG
•Raw files: arw (SONY), cr2 (CANON), crw (CANON), dng, erf (EPSON), raf (FUJI), 3fr & fff (HASSELBLAD), dcr (KODAK), mrw (KONICA), mos (LEAF), rwl (LEICA), nef & nrw (NIKON), orf (OLYMPUS), rw2 (PANASONIC), pef (PENTAX), srw (SAMSUNG)
While we aim to provide support for raw files from the latest camera models from most camera manufacturers, we cannot guarantee universal raw support.
What's New in Version 4.1
- Import images from Adobe Creative Cloud Libraries.
- Share images to Creative Cloud Libraries.
- Create new custom looks (My Looks) and apply it to photos right from your iPhone camera app
- Edit more easily on iPhone 6 and 6 Plus as images now utilize more of the screen space.
A DSLR users wet dream.
Okay, I recently purchased a lighting to SD card reader from Apple. Its amazing because it does exactly what you would think it would, import photos or video from your SD card directly into your photo library on your idevice. Well there was one problem.. I shoot in RAW!!! And even though I can see my pictures in the stock photo app, I couldn't edit them or open them in any other app. I was so bummed out until I realized that Adobe PhotoShop express could import raw files! Ugh it made life so much better because I hate shooting in JPEG. This is literally the only app I found on the app store that is free that does this.
Anyways, I really only use this app for the sole purpose of editing raw photos, so thanks adobe.
My favorite editor, but the color has issues
Most of the time, the color in the preview is different than the saved/exported image. Saving the image is also slow. When editing the color balance, it also affect luminosity (ex: making it more yellow also lightens the image). Besides that, the editor is pretty good. I appreciate the wide range of manual options (the filters are not my favorite—I only used "Silvered" occasionally). The manual options work very well and are super useful for people who want good control over how their images look. I generally recommend this app to friends who already have some editing background.
Exciting , Exceptional Editing On The Fly !
Adobe Express is incredible ! The editing tools are easy to apply & the many . The developers created a notably user-friendly advanced photo editing app,in Adobe Express, beating out other advanced photo apps with the simple supportive instructions,which conveniently highlight as your mouse hovers over each options. The best part is Adobe Express is compatible with several other productivity, lifestyle and social media apps. If quality on the fly is what you seek, you found it!
Thank you! Great functionality ! Great fun !
- Category: Photo & Video
- Updated: Jun 09, 2016
- Version: 4.1
- Size: 93.3 MB
- Languages: English, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Seller: Adobe Systems, Inc.
- ©Adobe Systems Incorporated 2014. All Rights Reserved.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Advanced Pack$4.99
- Adobe Effect Pack$2.99
- Adobe Border Pack$0.99
- Adobe Revel Premium$5.99
- Adobe Revel Premium$59.99