Adobe Photoshop Express: Edit Photos, Make Collage
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Join millions of creative folks who trust Adobe Photoshop Express for fast, powerful, and advanced editing on mobile devices. Now, try-out the #1 user-requested feature: COLLAGES. Adobe Photoshop Express Collages helps you create studio-caliber layouts in 5-7 taps.
• Access images on your mobile device, Creative Cloud, Dropbox, Facebook, and now Google Photos.
• New Adobe-only features like "Intelligent Layout" and "Style Transfer" help you automatically create stunning share-worthy collages in a single tap.
• Pick any photo in the collage, and manually edit it however you like:
- Hold and drag to swap photo position, pinch to zoom in or out, or drag the handles to resize.
- Double tap to pan and zoom.
- Adjust/fix a single image, and apply any look.
- Change border thickness and color.
- Undo and try again
• Easily save and print your collage or even text / email the file.
• 1-tap share with Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, Flickr, and WhatsApp.
• Download and start designing unique collages immediately - all free.
Want to do more with your photos? Take a look at these other free Adobe Photoshop apps:
• Photoshop Mix — Cut out and combine elements from different images, blend layers, and apply looks on your iPad or iPhone — anywhere you are.
• Photoshop Fix — Edit facial features, heal, lighten, liquefy, color and adjust your images to perfection — and then easily share them across other Creative Cloud desktop and mobile apps.
• Lightroom Mobile – Capture, edit, organize and share professional quality images from your smartphone or tablet.
Photoshop Express is brought to you by Adobe, proud makers of the Photoshop family of products.
Photoshop Express supports the following file formats:
• Photo: JPG, PNG
• Raw files: arw (SONY), cr2 (CANON), crw (CANON), dng, erf (EPSON), raf (FUJI), 3fr & fff (HASSELBLAD), dcr (KODAK), mrw (KONICA), mos (LEAF), rwl (LEICA), nef & nrw (NIKON), orf (OLYMPUS), rw2 (PANASONIC), pef (PENTAX), srw (SAMSUNG)
While we aim to provide support for raw files from the latest camera models from most camera manufacturers, we cannot guarantee universal raw support.
What's New in Version 5.3
· Easily post to more social channels with new crop ratios for Twitter, LinkedIn and Etsy.
· Redo feature added to phone.
· New Saturation feature gives you more control of your images.
· Bug fixes and enhancements.
It's Got Me Doing Things I Don't Do!
Well, like I said "things I don't do." Like liking an App so much I write a review. I have never considered pictures and editing. I found a website that catalogs rare Vinyl and music. As an avid collector there were several things I wanted to share. But I needed great quality photos. On a whim I googled best photo editor for IPhone? Several sites listed PS Express and it was free!! I get the App. It has a brief tutorial.. That's it I was ready to edit. It really is the most powerful, yet simple App I've used. The options and function are immediately easy to use and quite functional. That got me thinking about other projects and uses. That's the thing, PS Express inspired to try different photo ideas and processes. What will this well thought out and designed App make you do?? Try it and see.
Easy to use, for great photos everytime
No longer need to take all that time trying to get the shot centered just right, or worry about the angle being off a bit, or moving forward or back to get the subject just the right size, or too much sun or shade, etc. Just snap away, then anytime open your photo in PS Express, crop the photo to size the subject, change the angle to straighten it, bring down the brightness on objects that appear overexposed, and/ or bring up the brightness of just the shadows, change the contrast or clarity to make your shot crystal clear. Saves all that fuss when taking the shot. Makes photography easy and fun again.
Photoshop finally makes sense 👍🏼
Love this app! I actually feel like I can use Photoshop on my photos without having to take a class first! I'm not a professional photographer but I like being able to tweak my photos so they look their best- even if they are just of my kids! This app takes the best, easiest, and most relevant features of Photoshop and makes them not only easy to access and navigate, but it also makes them easy to apply. I'm also pleased with how realistic my edits look with this app - no more plastic-doll effect, yay! My photos have never looked better- deleting all other photo-editing apps ASAP because I'm never going back!
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Photo & Video
- Updated: Feb 28, 2017
- Version: 5.3
- Size: 169 MB
- Languages: English, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Seller: Adobe Systems, Inc.
- ©Adobe Systems Incorporated 2014. All Rights Reserved.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.