Adobe Photoshop Express
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Photo editing made fun, fast and easy. Touch your way to better-looking iPhone pictures using slide bar adjustments, or let automatic one-touch fixes do it for you. Share with friends and family via Facebook, Instagram or text/email.
Want to do more with your photos? Try the entire family of Photoshop mobile apps.
Photoshop Mix lets you combine multiple photos into a single image, reduce camera blur and apply Content-Aware Fill. Photoshop Fix is an amazing photo retouching app that lets you fix a wide variety of imperfections in your photos.
If you’re new to Photoshop Express, here are some of the many ways it can help you improve your photos:
• Basics: Crop, straighten, rotate and flip your photos. Remove red-eye and pet-eye.
• Auto-Fix: A one-touch adjustment for contrast, exposure and white balance.
• Blemish removal: Remove spots, dirt and dust from your photos with one touch.
• Corrections: Slide controls for clarity, contrast, exposure, highlights, shadows, temperature, tint and vibrance.
• Looks: Choose from more than 20 eye-catching effects! And control the intensity of Looks.
• Customization: Create and save your own Looks.
• Borders: Add a distinctive personal touch to your photos with 15 borders and frames. Express yourself!
• New image-rendering engine: Improves performance and enables handling of large files, like panoramic photos.
• Raw photo support: Import and edit photos in raw formats.
• Easy sharing, your way: Share on Instagram, Facebook, Tumblr, Twitter and via text messaging.
Create a free Adobe ID and get the Looks Paid Pack and Advanced Features Pack as a reward!!
• The Looks Paid Pack gives your photos fun, fresh looks with 20 additional one-touch filters.*
• The Advanced Features Pack includes:
o Noise Reduction to minimize unwanted grain and speckling in your night photos.
o DeFog to reduce fog and haze from your photos.*
The Advanced Pack, previously called the Noise Reduction Pack, now includes Noise Reduction and DeFog and can be found in the Corrections slider menu. Customers who had the Noise Reduction Pack prior to the 3.4 release will automatically enjoy DeFog.
Photoshop Express is brought to you by Adobe, proud makers of the Photoshop family of products.
Photoshop Express supports the following file formats:
•Photo: JPG, PNG
•Raw files: arw (SONY), cr2 (CANON), crw (CANON), dng, erf (EPSON), raf (FUJI), 3fr & fff (HASSELBLAD), dcr (KODAK), mrw (KONICA), mos (LEAF), rwl (LEICA), nef & nrw (NIKON), orf (OLYMPUS), rw2 (PANASONIC), pef (PENTAX), srw (SAMSUNG)
While we aim to provide support for raw files from the latest camera models from most camera manufacturers, we cannot guarantee universal raw support.
What's New in Version 4.0.5
- Fixed issues with RAW support
- Fixed iOS 7 specific crash
1. Added the Black Editing Theme back to the app. Now you can select the Editing Background Color through Preferences
2. Enhancements to the Image selection experience to fix an issue where some users were unable to see their latest photos
3. Fixed an issue where some users were seeing blurry thumbnails and also blurry images when opened for editing
4. Fixed an issue with using the app with Photos Extensions where some users experienced loss in image EXIF data
AMAZING SELFIES NOW
This app is AMAZING, especially for selfies if you generally aren't too good at taking them. Even if you are, it greatly improves them!! I always use this app whenever I post on Twitter, Instagram, etc! This makes me, the colour of the picture, the background, and more way better! If you just want a better quality picture, just hit the vibrant button and your picture will look incredibly life-like and it will seem as though it isn't even a picture and you are looking at whatever the picture is of!
Great app 5/5 Burritos
This all is great for making edits that you put on Instagram for all your followers to see for that one team that you like and let's face it, you know you do that. So get this app of you want to make sick edits of your favorite football players and also download the other photoshop apps if you want to make them even better. I give this app 5/5 burritos because of its quality and because it is easy to use. Good luck in making your pics look amazing and have a fantastic day. 😀
Surprised by low reviews
There are a lot of top rated photo editing apps (and I've tried them all) this one is simple, provides all the functions you could ever need, and is available to select when wanting to edit an iOS albums photo (when in your albums, select edit, and click the 3 dots, select This app) so you don't have to exit your iOS albums and open another editing app. It saves directly to your photos when your done & so far has been a godsend!
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Photo & Video
- Updated: Dec 17, 2015
- Version: 4.0.5
- Size: 93.5 MB
- Languages: English, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish, Swedish, Turkish
- Seller: Adobe Systems, Inc.
- ©Adobe Systems Incorporated 2014. All Rights Reserved.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Advanced Pack$4.99
- Adobe Effect Pack$2.99
- Adobe Border Pack$0.99
- Adobe Revel Premium$5.99
- Adobe Revel Premium$59.99