Join millions of creative folks who trust and use Adobe Photoshop Express for fast, powerful, and easy editing on mobile devices. Try-out the #1 user-requested features: TEXT. The new Text styles give you flexibility to create incredible memes, using a variety of fonts, colors and transparency.
Photoshop Express Collages gives you flexibility and control of images ranging from border size, color, individual pan, and zoom. Also, apply quick backgrounds and Style Transfer which will help you create studio-caliber collages in just 5-7 taps. The new Pop Color feature will set apart your Collages! It’s a must try.
PHOTOSHOP EXPRESS COLLAGES FEATURES:
• Upload files from your device, Adobe Creative Cloud, Dropbox, Facebook, or Google Photos.
Automatic collage: Choose from auto-suggested collage outputs to save time in creating a collage.
• Intelligent layout and Style Transfer automatically creates gorgeous, share-worthy collages in a single tap.
• Pop Color – Highlight one color amongst all the images in the collage to give it a mesmerising effect
• 1-tap share with Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, Flickr, and WhatsApp.
You can also use Photoshop Express to touch your way to better-looking iPhone pictures. Use slide bar adjustments or use automatic one-touch fixes to do it for you.
• Basics: Crop, straighten, rotate, and flip your photos. Remove red-eye and pet-eye.
• Auto-Fix: A one-touch adjustment for contrast, exposure, and white balance.
• Blemish removal: Remove spots, dirt, and dust from your photos with one touch.
• Corrections: Slide controls for clarity, contrast, exposure, highlights, shadows, temperature,
tint, and vibrance. Various corrections like Blacks, Whites, Reduce Luminance and Reduce Color Noise make images more beautiful.
• Looks: Choose from more than 45 eye-catching effects! Different categories of looks like Black and White, Portrait, Nature, and Duo Tones help save the right look to apply.
• Customization: Create and save your own Looks.
• Borders: Add a distinctive personal touch to your photos with 15 borders and frames. For a harmonious look, match the border color with the colors in the image.
• Image Resize: Use this option to resize an image before saving.
• Raw photo support: Import and edit photos in raw formats.
• Tiff Support - Edit TIFF images seamlessly.
• Watermark images: Easily add custom text or graphical watermark on images.
• Sharing: Enhanced sharing experience allows one-click sharing to multiple destinations.
• Perspective Correction – Fix those skewed perspective photos with just a click! Choose from auto (balanced or full auto), vertical, or horizontal correction options.
• JPEG Quality output – Customize the quality and size of your output image.
Want to do more with your photos? Take a look at the other free Adobe Photoshop apps:
• Photoshop Mix — Cut out and combine elements from different images, blend layers, and apply looks on your iPad or iPhone — anywhere you are.
•Photoshop Fix — Edit facial features, heal, lighten, liquefy, color, and adjust your images to perfection — and easily share them across other Creative Cloud desktop and mobile apps.
•Lightroom Mobile – Capture, edit, organize, and share professional quality images from your smartphone or tablet.
Photoshop Express is brought to you by Adobe, proud makers of the Photoshop family of products.
Photoshop Express supports the following file formats:
• Photo: JPG, PNG
• Raw files: arw (SONY), cr2 (CANON), crw (CANON), dng, erf (EPSON), raf (FUJI), 3fr & fff (HASSELBLAD), dcr (KODAK), mrw (KONICA), mos (LEAF), rwl (LEICA), nef & nrw (NIKON), orf (OLYMPUS), rw2 (PANASONIC), pef (PENTAX), srw (SAMSUNG)
While we aim to provide support for raw files from latest camera models of most camera manufacturers, we cannot guarantee universal raw support.
. Blur – Use Blur effect to give your images a surreal and enhanced effect.
. Revert to Original – Now revert your changes to the original image in one step and save on numerous Undo steps.
. Image Info – See the image information extracted from the image’s EXIF data, right from the editor itself.
. Bug fixes and enhancements for a heightened experience.
Ratings and Reviews
Pro photographers have sworn by Photoshop for decades, and this streamlined image-editing toolkit puts its legendary power in anyone’s hands. From instant fix-ups to fine-tuned adjustments, everything you need is here and easy to use—plus lots of fun filters and frames. Best of all, Photoshop Express can sync with other apps in the Adobe family for even more ways to make your snapshots look their best.
Use it all of the time..
I shout a LOT of images with my phone..I think I am at 22 THOUSAND plus images and I will be backing them up here after I finish a few post production fixes..This app is GREAT for people who are “ok” with knowing going into it, that is is “Express” for a reason...Adobe products have been THE products professionals have been using for a long time..So much so that people see an image and say, “oh that image is definitely photoshopped” instead of “that image is definitely edited” ..It is synonymous with the word “edited” and that’s pretty cool if you ask me ?? Is this app the to the same same level and standard as the desktop version ? No, nor would I expect it to be..There are also other adobe products that professionals use and I can see how a pro would find this less than stellar but, it is meant to be used by the average user..This app is just fine for a mobile app that compared to others still offers certain features others do not..It allows a regular user to use the app without too much time learning how to get what they want, share it and that is what the average user is looking to do on a mobile app..If you are a pro, you WILL not likely find this to be what you are used to..As a person who want to do some edits and/or give their creative side a try, this is a GREAT start..Happy snapping! Oh I love how well the clarity and sharpen features work on this app..I would like to be able to add my © but, use a different app to add text..
Thanks for your feedback. We are glad that you are liking the app. You will be glad to know that we have watermark and text support available in the app. Please check help for more details. https://helpx.adobe.com/mobile-apps/help/photoshop-express-faq.html
Keep sharing your valuable inputs. Thanks !
Is this the next Photobucket?
Maybe the title has you scratching your head, but it’s what came to mind when I thought of the functionality that Adobe provides through Photoshop Express, Photo Fix, and Photo Mix — the thought that a poorly implemented monetization effort is not far behind. A backhanded compliment, to be sure, but I do have some genuinely positive things to say about Express.
It has taken a lot of effort to become adroit at swapping among the three aforementioned apps, but in becoming so I have at my fingertips, literally, some very useful tools to improve, or simply create a different emphasis for, my pictures. I also have Adobe PS CS6 on my laptop, and I have to tell you that sometimes the quickest route to achieving my goal for a photo requires the use of all four applications. And that brings me back too my opening.
The Adobe products are so scattered that they probably can’t persist in their current state amongst all the competition that is springing up, and to bring them together to remain competitive would be to cannibalize from PS CC. And PS CC is a ripoff. It’s closest competitor—that is getting closer every day—asks $20 to BUY their product. So, just as it appears Photobucket has signed it’s own death warrant with their pathetic monetization by hostage-taking, I fear Adobe could be heading in the same direction with its photo editing products. And they really have been The standard bearer.
- Adobe Systems, Inc.
- 160.4 MB
- Photo & Video
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone 5s, iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 6s, iPhone 6s Plus, iPhone SE, iPhone 7, iPhone 7 Plus, iPhone 8, iPhone 8 Plus, iPhone X, iPad Air, iPad Air Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 2, iPad mini 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Air 2, iPad Air 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 3, iPad mini 3 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 4, iPad mini 4 Wi-Fi + Cellular, 12.9-inch iPad Pro, 12.9-inch iPad Pro Wi-Fi + Cellular, 9.7-inch iPad Pro, 9.7-inch iPad Pro Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad (5th generation), iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (5th generation), 12.9-inch iPad Pro (2nd generation), 12.9-inch iPad Pro Wi‑Fi + Cellular (2nd generation), 10.5-inch iPad Pro, 10.5-inch iPad Pro Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad (6th generation), iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (6th generation), and iPod touch.
- English, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Filipino, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- ©Adobe Systems Incorporated 2014. All Rights Reserved.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.