Adobe Photoshop Fix enables powerful, yet easy image retouching and restoration on your iPad or iPhone. Heal, smooth, liquify, lighten and make other edits and adjustments that give you the precise look you’re after. Access edited photos within other Adobe mobile and desktop apps by signing in to Adobe Creative Cloud to further refine them or use them in other creative projects – it’s all powered by Adobe CreativeSync.
• Retouch and restore photos using tools that give you the exact look, structure and feel you want:
- Face-aware Liquify – Make dramatic edits to facial features. Create a bigger smile, slim down those cheeks or edit other facial points with remarkable ease.
- Liquify — Push, pull, rotate, swell or reshape any area to create subtle or drastic effects.
- Heal and patch — Fix imperfections using content from surrounding areas and then blend the result.
- Smooth — Simply paint to smooth or sharpen skin, landscapes or other content.
- Lighten and darken — Add or remove light from specific parts of a photo.
• Edit and adjust photos using a variety of essential tools:
- Color — Desaturate to remove all color or to create a mix of color and black-and-white.
- Paint — Get precise effects with an eyedropper that lets you sample colors, an adjustable brush and an eraser.
- Adjust — Add vignettes and control exposure, contrast and saturation
- Defocus — Blur part of a photo to draw attention to your key subject.
• Send your images directly to Photoshop CC on the desktop so you can refine them and take them further. Fix converts all your edits to layers and packages your image as a PSD file.
GET CONNECTED TO CREATIVE CLOUD
Love photography? Check out the Creative Cloud Photography plan. It gives you Lightroom and Photoshop, the most powerful editing tools around. With Creative Cloud, you can open and edit Photoshop files in Fix and send your retouched images to Photoshop CC for further refinement — layers, masks and all. Or open and enhance Lightroom images and send them directly to your Lightroom Collections. All of your edits will be synced across all your computers and devices. If you make a change on you iPad, it will show up on your desktop. Take your photography further with the Creative Cloud Photography plan.
Also take a look at these other free Adobe apps in the App Store:
• Photoshop Mix — Cut out and combine elements from different images, blend layers, and apply looks on your iPad or iPhone — anywhere you are.
• Lightroom Mobile – Capture, edit, organize and share professional quality images from your smartphone or tablet.
• Photoshop Express – Easy photo editor for applying effects and filters
• Sketch – Create expressive drawings and paintings without opening a sketchbook. Save and send as layered PSD files to Adobe Photoshop CC and Adobe Illustrator CC.
• Spark Page: Create beautiful web stories–in minutes. Transform your next newsletter, report, invitation or travel adventure into a gorgeous visual story that delights readers on any device.
• Spark Video: Create compelling animated videos–in minutes. No filming required, just record your voice in short increments to tell your story.
• Spark Post: Create stunning social graphics–in seconds– with professionally designed, eye-catching templates you can tweak in simple steps.
INTERNET CONNECTION & ADOBE ID REQUIRED
SIGN-IN WITH GOOGLE AND FACEBOOK
Use your Facebook or Google ID to sign into Adobe Photoshop Fix and Creative Cloud.
Ratings and Reviews
Great photo fix app
I got this app with low expectations because all of the other photo fix apps that I have got have not been good and had bad outcomes. For a while now I have been looking for an app that can take wired out of a picture I took a while ago. Every app so far has just made it really blurry and/or had replaced on wire with another wire. This app is very smart and knows what to replace what with and does it cleanly. This app did the job greatly and worked very well and it was easy and quick. It also has other filters like blurring the background so it looks like the photo is focused on one thing. It also has a feature that allows you to revoke object with colors you chose. Other apps that said allowed you to recollect object only made them black and white and you had to purchase the full version to color them different colors. This app is a completely free, amazing app that allows you to do many things. I definitely recommend getting it.
Love love loooove using this, it's super fast and easy to edit pictures. I have to give 4 stars instead of 5 though because, for some reason, every now and then when I finish a project and exit it there is some sort of malfunction. When I try to open the project again I get a "Can't Open" message, saying that the file uses tools that require an update to the app. There are no updates to the app, I'm using the current version, so I'm left with an inability to access images I've spent extended amounts of time on. Have not seen any fixes that work in online forums, deinstalled and reinstalled the app, but of course that just made me loose all my projects anyways. So bottom line: get this app, but always export to your phone before exiting a project, just in case.
Even I can modify complex photos
My skills are definitely not in the artistic area and it seems every time I am faced with a task of cropping, or any other kind of craft-type work, I’m an abject failure. But Adobe has actually delivered a product that I actually look forward to using. Despite its supernatural skill at keeping me from making big garaphical mistakes, a specialty of mine, I can occasionally foil even this expert system. And each time that has happened, Adobe Photoshop Express finds a way to return me back to my last correct change, and if needed gets me back to ground zero. The user interface of this masterwork of artististry is itself beautiful to behold. It is a pleasure. I am totally blown away. Thank you Adobe.
- Adobe Systems, Inc.
- 187.9 MB
- Photo & Video
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2015 Adobe Systems Incorporated
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.