Adobe Photoshop Fix
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Adobe Photoshop Fix enables powerful, yet easy image retouching and restoration on your iPad or iPhone. Heal, smooth, liquify, lighten and make other edits and adjustments that give you the precise look you’re after. Access edited photos within other Adobe mobile and desktop apps by signing in to Adobe Creative Cloud to further refine them or use them in other creative projects – it’s all powered by Adobe CreativeSync.
• Retouch and restore photos using tools that give you the exact look, structure and feel you want:
- Face-aware Liquify – Make dramatic edits to facial features. Create a bigger smile, slim down those cheeks or edit other facial points with remarkable ease.
- Liquify — Push, pull, rotate, swell or reshape any area to create subtle or drastic effects.
- Heal and patch — Fix imperfections using content from surrounding areas and then blend the result.
- Smooth — Simply paint to smooth or sharpen skin, landscapes or other content.
- Lighten and darken — Add or remove light from specific parts of a photo.
• Edit and adjust photos using a variety of essential tools:
- Color — Desaturate to remove all color or to create a mix of color and black-and-white.
- Paint — Get precise effects with an eyedropper that lets you sample colors, an adjustable brush and an eraser.
- Adjust — Add vignettes and control exposure, contrast and saturation
- Defocus — Blur part of a photo to draw attention to your key subject.
• Send your images directly to Photoshop CC on the desktop so you can refine them and take them further. Fix converts all your edits to layers and packages your image as a PSD file.
GET CONNECTED TO CREATIVE CLOUD
Love photography? Check out the Creative Cloud Photography plan. It gives you Lightroom and Photoshop, the most powerful editing tools around. With Creative Cloud, you can open and edit Photoshop files in Fix and send your retouched images to Photoshop CC for further refinement — layers, masks and all. Or open and enhance Lightroom images and send them directly to your Lightroom Collections. All of your edits will be synced across all your computers and devices. If you make a change on you iPad, it will show up on your desktop. Take your photography further with the Creative Cloud Photography plan.
Also take a look at these other free Adobe apps in the App Store:
• Photoshop Mix — Cut out and combine elements from different images, blend layers, and apply looks on your iPad or iPhone — anywhere you are.
• Lightroom Mobile – Capture, edit, organize and share professional quality images from your smartphone or tablet.
• Photoshop Express – Easy photo editor for applying effects and filters
• Sketch – Create expressive drawings and paintings without opening a sketchbook. Save and send as layered PSD files to Adobe Photoshop CC and Adobe Illustrator CC.
• Spark Page: Create beautiful web stories–in minutes. Transform your next newsletter, report, invitation or travel adventure into a gorgeous visual story that delights readers on any device.
• Spark Video: Create compelling animated videos–in minutes. No filming required, just record your voice in short increments to tell your story.
• Spark Post: Create stunning social graphics–in seconds– with professionally designed, eye-catching templates you can tweak in simple steps.
INTERNET CONNECTION & ADOBE ID REQUIRED
What's New in Version 1.6.1
It's really good
If you have even a creative cloud membership that is 1.99 a month this app is a throw in and does a lot of things that would normally cost an arm and a leg. For starters it can remove that pesky litter that is ruining your perfect photo. And Facetune is great but this does all of those things plus some funthisngs to your face that they are trying to do in Facetune 2 that is really expensive.... I would say before you shell out a bunch of dough for Facetune or it's predecessor part 2. See if this has what you need to smooth wrinkles or even make your facial features larger or smaller. And with a creative cloud membership you get mix for free which is much like Union or superimpose. Also you get the majority of Aviary apps filters and numerous stickers that aren't bad stickers. They have fashion stickers and all kinds of special effects stickers. And the filters alone I love. Prior I'd spend about 99cents for about five filters but with the creative cloud it's almost all free.. I really recommend it. There are so many filters that you don't have to do any loading and it saves your original... big fan of fix ,mix and Aviary
Saving money feeling like a pro
Wow ...I never leave reviews but I think its only fair since I didn't pay anything for this app. I would have gladly forked out some cash. I recently wen to one of those photo shops in the mall and paid north of $100 for baby pics. I only got one 11x14 with the package. I bought the digital copies and thought I would just print them out somewhere for cheaper. When I got home and opened the file I found out that the digital copies were not edited and or retouched. There was a lady holding my baby in the background. That's how they get you. I was considering going back and paying $80 just to get the other pics but before I did I though I would try some apps. This gave me the same results. I saved $80 !!! I feel like a pro. I'm gonna open up a photo studio :)
Best iPad photo editor yet
I've used Aviary, VSCO, Snapseed, PhotoToaster, Lightroom, and Photoshop Elements on my iPad Pro with photos from my iPhone 6s and my Olympus OM-D EM-10 Mk II. When it comes to the types of edits that I do most often outside the Photos app (which is amazing for curve adjustments), namely removing blemishes/small objects and blurring the background (for my iPhone shots), Photoshop Fix is twice as fast, twice as easy, and gives 100% better result than any of those other iPad apps--it's not even close.
This isn't a comment on filters or other features, just detailed editing. FWIW, I use an Apple Pencil for my edits (and it's been worth every penny for this kind of work, given that editing dozens of photos per month).
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Photo & Video
- Updated: Nov 11, 2016
- Version: 1.6.1
- Size: 169 MB
- Languages: English, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Seller: Adobe Systems, Inc.
- © 2015 Adobe Systems Incorporated
Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.