Adobe Photoshop Fix
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Adobe Photoshop Fix enables powerful, yet easy image retouching and restoration on your iPad or iPhone. Heal, smooth, liquify, lighten and make other edits and adjustments that give you the precise look you’re after. Access edited photos within other Adobe mobile and desktop apps by signing in to Adobe Creative Cloud to further refine them or use them in other creative projects – it’s all powered by Adobe CreativeSync.
• Retouch and restore photos using tools that give you the exact look, structure and feel you want:
- Face-aware Liquify – Make dramatic edits to facial features. Create a bigger smile, slim down those cheeks or edit other facial points with remarkable ease.
- Liquify — Push, pull, rotate, swell or reshape any area to create subtle or drastic effects.
- Heal and patch — Fix imperfections using content from surrounding areas and then blend the result.
- Smooth — Simply paint to smooth or sharpen skin, landscapes or other content.
- Lighten and darken — Add or remove light from specific parts of a photo.
• Edit and adjust photos using a variety of essential tools:
- Color — Desaturate to remove all color or to create a mix of color and black-and-white.
- Paint — Get precise effects with an eyedropper that lets you sample colors, an adjustable brush and an eraser.
- Adjust — Add vignettes and control exposure, contrast and saturation
- Defocus — Blur part of a photo to draw attention to your key subject.
• Send your images directly to Photoshop CC on the desktop so you can refine them and take them further. Fix converts all your edits to layers and packages your image as a PSD file.
GET CONNECTED TO CREATIVE CLOUD
Love photography? Check out the Creative Cloud Photography plan. It gives you Lightroom and Photoshop, the most powerful editing tools around. With Creative Cloud, you can open and edit Photoshop files in Fix and send your retouched images to Photoshop CC for further refinement — layers, masks and all. Or open and enhance Lightroom images and send them directly to your Lightroom Collections. All of your edits will be synced across all your computers and devices. If you make a change on you iPad, it will show up on your desktop. Take your photography further with the Creative Cloud Photography plan.
Also take a look at these other free Adobe apps in the App Store:
• Photoshop Mix — Cut out and combine elements from different images, blend layers, and apply looks on your iPad or iPhone — anywhere you are.
• Lightroom Mobile – Capture, edit, organize and share professional quality images from your smartphone or tablet.
• Photoshop Express – Easy photo editor for applying effects and filters
• Sketch – Create expressive drawings and paintings without opening a sketchbook. Save and send as layered PSD files to Adobe Photoshop CC and Adobe Illustrator CC.
• Spark Page: Create beautiful web stories–in minutes. Transform your next newsletter, report, invitation or travel adventure into a gorgeous visual story that delights readers on any device.
• Spark Video: Create compelling animated videos–in minutes. No filming required, just record your voice in short increments to tell your story.
• Spark Post: Create stunning social graphics–in seconds– with professionally designed, eye-catching templates you can tweak in simple steps.
INTERNET CONNECTION & ADOBE ID REQUIRED
What's New in Version 1.7
SIGN-IN WITH GOOGLE AND FACEBOOK
Use your Facebook or Google ID to sign into Adobe Photoshop Fix and Creative Cloud.
I recently went through an ugly divorce, with an equally ugly woman might I add, and this app has been great for distorting her face in all the photos I have of her. It's a nice trip down memory lane, looking at all the pictures we'd taken through the years, however, in hindsight, I should have noticed that the men she would often surround herself with in out photos seemed much closer than just friends. Anyway, this app is great. I'd give it a solid 3 stars out of five, as there's no way to completely remove a person from the photo.
Since downloading Photoshop several months ago, my digital skills have skyrocketed. Took a while to figure it out on my own thru trial and error but I've tamed the beast. Vastly outperforms all other such apps I tried. I feel like a magician. Second review: still learning new tricks, also with Mix & LR.
Best Photoshop there is!
Ive been using Photoshop Express for a while but I switch to this one since I can do so much more on it! You guys could adjust where I can add my watermark in any area I want because in corners aren't always a good idea can end up getting cropped!
- Category: Photo & Video
- Updated: Jul 19, 2017
- Version: 1.7
- Size: 188 MB
- Languages: English, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Seller: Adobe Systems, Inc.
- © 2015 Adobe Systems Incorporated
Compatibility: Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.