Adobe Photoshop Lightroom for iPad
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Powered by the magic of Adobe Photoshop technology, Lightroom for mobile enables you to craft and share professional-quality images from your smartphone or tablet. The raw HDR capability provides you the best all-in-one photo app by delivering superior image capture, processing, and quality with the greatest amount of editing flexibility and control.
The tools you need to tell your story.
• Create stunning images in seconds with tools that range from simple one-tap presets to powerful advanced adjustments and corrections.
• Capture photos using the DNG file format using the in-app camera, streamlining shoot to share. Apply Photoshop magic with five specially formulated shoot-through presets, which can be previewed and applied at capture and then adjusted afterward with full non-destructive capabilities.*
• Import, edit and sync the raw photos you take with your camera. (Paid Feature)
• Local Adjustments lets you selectively apply Exposure, Brightness, Clarity, and other adjustments to a specific part of a photo. (Paid Feature)
• Experiment freely with edits, and revert to the original at any time, with just one tap.
• Simplify editing photographs and get consistent looks in your photos by copying your favorite edits across photos.
• Share photos any way you want: Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, Flickr, and more. Join the community by using #lightroom.
Become a Creative Cloud member or start a free Creative Cloud trial and get everything you need to make beautiful photos including:
• Access to Paid Features in Lightroom for Mobile:
o Import, Edit and sync raw photos from your camera
o Local Adjustments
• Lightroom CC for your computer - All the editing tools found in Lightroom Mobile plus additional tools that give you precise control over the color and tone of your photos with selective local adjustments, and more.
• Sync your photos across Lightroom on all your devices
• Photoshop CC for your computer - The world’s best tool for combining multiple images, removing objects, and retouching your photos.
• Access all your Lightroom photos in Photoshop Mix, Photoshop Fix, Spark Video, Spark Page and Premiere Clip, thanks to Adobe CreativeSync technology.
*Shoot-through presets work on iPhone 5, 5c, 5s and later as well as iPad 2, 3, and 4, iPad Air and later devices. To use the DNG format and capture HDR images you need to have iOS 10 and a device that has a 12MP camera (iPhone 6s, 6s Plus, 7, 7 Plus, iPad Pro 9.7).
What's New in Version 2.8.0
Another considerable update which takes iPad editing to another level.
• Now, make highly precise adjustments with a simple swipe using the new Brush Selection tool. Selectively apply Exposure, Brightness, Clarity, and other adjustments to a specific part of a photo. Supports Apple Pencil for pressure-sensitive application of enhancements
• Improved user interface designed specifically for iPad
• Direct control to adjust Noise Reduction and Sharpening
• Support for latest cameras and lenses found in the ACR 9.12 release (the full list of cameras and lenses supported by Lightroom can be found at http://www.adobe.com/go/supported_cameras)
• General stability improvements
First off, LOVE that the brush tool has been added for selective. That's a nice step forward and probably worth the shortcomings in this release. My major problem with this latest version is the hugely inefficient use of screen space compared to the prior version. Kept looking for a way to throw the tools down beneath an image rather than have the ratings/flags panel on screen and couldn't find one. So accessing any of those sliders...with text that could absolutely be truncated...now means have the screen is wasted when it really needn't be. Still going to 4 star this because the power beneath is still really fantastic and the brush editing is one thing I've been waiting for. But if the UI hadn't be taken a step backwards this'd be a 5 now. Just...why? Why waste that space? Am I missing an option somewhere? I know prior there were things never specifically outlined like two finger screen touches leading to controls one wouldn't have know were there. Am I missing something with this version of the UI?
Great Update! Especially if you're not a lefty.
I use Lightroom every single day for file management and basic editing. I've started using other editing apps because they offered more features but this update may bring me back to Lightroom more frequently.
Now that they've added better selective edits all we need is perspective transformation and we're all set!
Also, I suppose no one was thinking of us south paws when designing this new iPad interface? I use an iPad Pro with Apple Pencil and really wish there was an option to switch the menu to the left side.
Horrible New Layout for iPad.
It's fantastic they have added selective tool brush and it works well. The layout change however is very disappointing. Such an unnecessary waste of space. You can no longer edit your photo in full screen. An enormous toolbar has been placed to the right resulting in the photo you're working on being half the size it was before. I defy anybody to turn their iPad to portrait position and not laugh. Again, it's a wonderful program and the addition of a selective brush is excellent but this new layout feels cramped and claustrophobic. I really hope they revisit this choice.
- Category: Photo & Video
- Updated: Jul 18, 2017
- Version: 2.8.0
- Size: 161 MB
- Languages: English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Thai, Traditional Chinese
- Seller: Adobe Systems, Inc.
- © Adobe Systems, Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.3 or later. Compatible with iPad.