Adobe Lightroom CC
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
Make amazing photos, from anywhere.
Adobe Lightroom CC for mobile is a free app that gives you a powerful, yet simple solution for capturing, editing and sharing your photos. And you can upgrade for premium features that give you precise control with seamless access across all your devices – mobile, desktop and web.
• With the Lightroom CC professional capture mode, you will never miss a shot, and get the most out of your phone's camera.
• Capture with the DNG raw format for more creative control.
• Use the High Dynamic Range (HDR) mode to automatically expand the range of exposure, letting you capture the brightest to the darkest tones, and recreate the scene exactly as you saw it.
• Apply Photoshop magic with five specially formulated presets, that allow you to see the effect while you’re taking the shot, and fine tune the effect later. Non-destructive editing lets you always revert to your original.*
• Edit photos in seconds with tools that range from simple one-tap presets to powerful advanced adjustments and corrections.
• Make advanced edits with the tone curve to change color, exposure, tone, and contrast.
• Easily edit large albums and get consistent looks by copying your favorite edits across photos.
• Selectively adjust any part of a photo with your finger or stylus to apply enhancements with precision. (premium feature)
• Organize and manage your photos with tools like star ratings and flags.
• Search with ease. Adobe Sensei uses the power of artificial intelligence to auto-tag your photos based on what’s in them and where they were taken. (premium feature)
• Use the Adobe Creative Cloud to back up your original photos and access them on other devices, as well as through Lightroom CC on the web (premium feature)
• Turn on Auto Add to automatically import your photos and synchronize them with Adobe Creative Cloud (premium feature)
• Share photos to Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, Flickr, and more with the hashtag #lightroom.
• Lightroom CC web galleries enable you to easily showcase your photos online. Edits sync seamlessly, so any changes you make are always up-to-date. (premium feature)
* Shoot-through presets work on iPhone 5, 5c, 5s and later as well as iPad 3 and later, iPad Air and later, and iPad Pro and later. To use the DNG format you need to have iOS 10 and a device that has a 12MP camera.
Premium (Optional in-app purchase)
Unlock all features and add 100GB of storage. The recurring payment is automatically charged to your iTunes account. To stop service, simply go to your account Settings and turn off auto-renew at least 24-hours before the end of your billing period. Prorating is unavailable — when you turn off auto-renew, service will continue until the end of that month’s billing period.
The Fine Print
Use of Adobe mobile apps and online services requires registration for a free Adobe ID as part of a free, basic level of Creative Cloud membership. Adobe online services require an Internet connection, are not available in all countries or languages, and may be subject to change or discontinuation without notice.
What's New in Version 3.0.1
•Fixed Portrait Mode Support
•Fixed Slider Sensitivity / Behavior
•DNG processing optimized for iPhone 8 / 8 Plus
•Bug fixes and speed improvements
Don’t need my DSLR 90% of the time
This may be my first product review, but I am very eager to share my experience. Thanks to Lightroom CC, I can shoot beautiful raw photos (in HDR), easily organize them, easily fix/improve them, and automatically upload them to the cloud where they don’t eat up space on my phone. I must say that I feel like about 95% of the time I can tweak photos to look exactly what I am hoping for. A major reason for this is the ability to highlight just a region of the photo and adjust the brightness/color to that region. And it is really nice how how the app also ties fairly seamlessly with other Adobe apps such as the two Photoshop apps. I could go on and on about other features I like and other minor things that just are smart and show Adobe was paying attention to detail. My complaints are few and far between, and I’m sure will get tweaked in future version.
For these reasons, I am generally confident 90% of the time just walking around with my iPhone to take pictures rather than my bulky Canon 5D Mark IV.
My friends keep asking me what app I am using for taking and editing the pictures. I keep telling them they should get this app.
For the photo editing obsessed!
I have several photo editing apps on my iPhone, and I have my favorites. I have a few favorites that I use in combination (I layer) to create AMAZING photos! Artwork, really. Lightroom Creative Cloud allows me to bend and shape and color, and add light upon (without overexposing) my photographs - and the objects within them - in ways that the other apps will not. LCC is a photo corrector and enhancer. Hmm. Not sure how to explain. Often I do not realize my photos need any correction at all. Give it a shot. LCC allows you a free trial period and then monthly payments without a cancellation fee. I am still learning (I bought an instructional book); however, I am having a blast along the way!
Change is hard but this is great
Adobe recently updated their photography offering and it’s a big change. The desktop software is simplified but the biggest change is cloud storage and seamless editing across all devices. This is what I’ve been waiting for. The is parity for the most part across all devices and I no long have to worry about where my photos are stored or if they are backed up. It should be noted that I am not a professional photographer so my workflow is that of an advanced armature. I’m sure that has an affect of my opinion but in that capacity I highly recommend.
- Category: Photo & Video
- Updated: Nov 06, 2017
- Version: 3.0.1
- Size: 152 MB
- Languages: English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Thai, Traditional Chinese
- Seller: Adobe Systems, Inc.
- © Adobe Systems, Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, 9.7-inch iPad Pro, 9.7-inch iPad Pro Wi-Fi + Cellular, 10.5-inch iPad Pro, 10.5-inch iPad Pro Wi‑Fi + Cellular, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases