Adobe Photoshop Lightroom for iPhone
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Powered by the magic of Adobe Photoshop technology, Lightroom for mobile enables you to craft and share professional-quality images from your smartphone or tablet. The raw HDR capability provides you the best all-in-one photo app by delivering superior image capture, processing, and quality with the greatest amount of editing flexibility and control.
The tools you need to tell your story.
• Create stunning images in seconds with tools that range from simple one-tap presets to powerful advanced adjustments and corrections
• Capture photos using the DNG file format using the in-app camera, streamlining shoot to share. Apply Photoshop magic with five specially formulated shoot-through presets, which can be previewed and applied at capture and then adjusted afterward with full non-destructive capabilities. *
• Import, edit and sync the raw photos you take with your camera. (Paid Feature)
• Local Adjustments lets you selectively apply Exposure, Brightness, Clarity, and other adjustments to a specific part of a photo. (Paid Feature)
• Experiment freely with edits, and revert to the original at any time, with just one tap.
• Simplify editing photographs and get consistent looks in your photos by copying your favorite edits across photos.
• Share photos any way you want: Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, Flickr, and more. Join the community by using #lightroom.
Become a Creative Cloud member or start a free Creative Cloud trial and get everything you need to make beautiful photos including:
• Access to Paid Features in Lightroom for Mobile:
o Import, Edit and sync raw photos from your camera
o Local Adjustments
• Lightroom CC for your computer - All the editing tools found in Lightroom Mobile plus additional tools that give you precise control over the color and tone of your photos with selective local adjustments, and more.
• Sync your photos across Lightroom on all your devices
• Photoshop CC for your computer - The world’s best tool for combining multiple images, removing objects, and retouching your photos.
• Access all your Lightroom photos in Photoshop Mix, Photoshop Fix, Spark Video, Spark Page and Premiere Clip, thanks to Adobe CreativeSync technology.
*Shoot-through presets work on iPhone 5, 5c, 5s and later as well as iPad 2, 3, and 4, iPad Air and later devices. To use the DNG format and capture HDR images you need to have iOS 10 and a device that has a 12MP camera (iPhone 6s, 6s Plus, 7, 7 Plus, iPad Pro 9.7).
What's New in Version 2.7.4
• Support for latest cameras and lenses found in the ACR 9.10.1 release (the full list of cameras and lenses supported by Lightroom can be found at http://www.adobe.com/go/supported_cameras)
• A fix that resolves an issue that affected some users with photographs named with special characters
• A fix for a bug that caused a crash for some users when relaunching the app
• A fix for loading images into Lightroom for iOS from Google Photos or Snapseed
• A fix that resolves an issue when loading images that were synced to Apple Photos from iTunes
• General stability improvements
•Authentic HDR on Lightroom Mobile
•Export original raw images to your camera roll
•Improved rating of your images
•Significant improvements to synchronization with the cloud
Great tool for photos
The Lightroom mobile does great job with your basic editing for photos. The capabilities do not match the desktop application of course but there's some functionalities that I would like to see in mobile app that are very possible:
1: you can transfer pictures from the mobile app to the desktop app... Not the other way around. My issue is when I finish an edit on my desktop I want to post it to IG (especially) or FB and I use my phone to do that. Please consider this basic functionality, but for the time being I have to save photos to the creative cloud and then download them to my phone using the cc app.
2: the mobile app doesn't allow you to water mark your photos, so if branding yourself is essential for your workflow you'll have to finish the edit in the desktop application..
Other than that I love using Lightroom! It's a great tool for photographers on the go and it's especially important for turn around time and delivering your product to your social media pages or to clients that do not need the editing required in desktop Lightroom.
More than you could ask for
Adobe cares a lot about Lightroom mobile and it shows with the updates they push out. Every year that goes by, the app matures enough to completely justify the paying for a CC account. The mobile app and allows me to do 95% of the things the desktop app does, which is so useful when on the go and/or trying to show/export images for others.
The camera app inside of Lightroom is easy to access and allows you to shoot RAW photos with excellent customization. This feature has saved me multiple time when I did not have my DSLR and wanted to take a RAW photo. The resolution obviously is limited to the iPhone camera, but there is a HUGE difference in quality from Lightroom's RAW camera capture and the native iPhone camera app.
The sum up: This app does more than it needs to do and I hope it continues to surprise me in the future!
Desktop app needs to catch up to this
Lightroom for iOS is pretty great, but I wish Adobe spent more time developing the desktop version of Lightroom. It's SO slow and freezes up constantly, even on my beefed up MacBook Pro with SSD. Also, why does LR mobile sync videos taken on iOS devices, but videos added via the desktop app don't sync with mobile?? I also wish there was a way to sync smart folders from LR desktop to mobile, and a way to search through images by keyword, title, etc on LR mobile. It's so difficult and painful to find and organize photos in LR mobile.
- Category: Photo & Video
- Updated: May 24, 2017
- Version: 2.7.4
- Size: 144 MB
- Languages: English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Thai, Traditional Chinese
- Seller: Adobe Systems, Inc.
- © Adobe Systems, Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, 9.7-inch iPad Pro, 9.7-inch iPad Pro Wi-Fi + Cellular, 10.5-inch iPad Pro, 10.5-inch iPad Pro Wi‑Fi + Cellular, and iPod touch.