Adobe Photoshop Lightroom for iPhone
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Powered by the magic of Adobe Photoshop technology, Lightroom for mobile enables you to craft and share professional-quality images from your smartphone or tablet. The raw HDR capability provides you the best all-in-one photo app by delivering superior image capture, processing, and quality with the greatest amount of editing flexibility and control.
The tools you need to tell your story.
• Create stunning images in seconds with tools that range from simple one-tap presets to powerful advanced adjustments and corrections
• Capture photos using the DNG file format using the in-app camera, streamlining shoot to share. Apply Photoshop magic with five specially formulated shoot-through presets, which can be previewed and applied at capture and then adjusted afterward with full non-destructive capabilities. *
• Import, edit and sync the raw photos you take with your camera. (Paid Feature)
• Local Adjustments lets you selectively apply Exposure, Brightness, Clarity, and other adjustments to a specific part of a photo. (Paid Feature)
• Experiment freely with edits, and revert to the original at any time, with just one tap.
• Simplify editing photographs and get consistent looks in your photos by copying your favorite edits across photos.
• Share photos any way you want: Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, Flickr, and more. Join the community by using #lightroom.
Become a Creative Cloud member or start a free Creative Cloud trial and get everything you need to make beautiful photos including:
• Access to Paid Features in Lightroom for Mobile:
o Import, Edit and sync raw photos from your camera
o Local Adjustments
• Lightroom CC for your computer - All the editing tools found in Lightroom Mobile plus additional tools that give you precise control over the color and tone of your photos with selective local adjustments, and more.
• Sync your photos across Lightroom on all your devices
• Photoshop CC for your computer - The world’s best tool for combining multiple images, removing objects, and retouching your photos.
• Access all your Lightroom photos in Photoshop Mix, Photoshop Fix, Spark Video, Spark Page and Premiere Clip, thanks to Adobe CreativeSync technology.
*Shoot-through presets work on iPhone 5, 5c, 5s and later as well as iPad 2, 3, and 4, iPad Air and later devices. To use the DNG format and capture HDR images you need to have iOS 10 and a device that has a 12MP camera (iPhone 6s, 6s Plus, 7, 7 Plus, iPad Pro 9.7).
What's New in Version 2.7.3
• Support for latest cameras and lenses found in the ACR 9.10 release (the full list of cameras and lenses supported by Lightroom can be found at https://helpx.adobe.com/camera-raw/kb/camera-raw-plug-supported-cameras.html)
• A fix that resolves an issue some users were facing when importing images
• A fix for an issue that caused a crash for some users in the crop mode
• General stability improvements
•Authentic HDR on Lightroom Mobile
•Export original raw images to your camera roll
•Improved rating of your images
•Significant improvements to synchronization with the cloud
Excellent app for on-the-go shooting and editing
I'm constantly amazed at what mobile photography is capable of these days. The ability to shoot and edit RAW from a phone continually blows me away. Lightroom is a solid and versatile app that allows fine and detailed control over image shooting and editing. I have not experienced loading or synching bugs others have reported. My one complaint is that Lightroom seems to choke on large files — namely panos shot in the native iPhone Camera app. I can import and edit them, but I cannot export the finished version back to my camera roll. Lightroom just spins endlessly, or maybe reports an error. I'd love to see this issue resolved.
Hooked on Lr!
I'm hooked on Lightroom and am really liking it. It is such an integral part of my workflow that I can't imagine working without it. All the adjustment features that I need for basic and advanced editing, and then it flows seemlessly into Photoshop where I finish my photos. Great features and it's easy to use. Lightroom Mobile has become my best friend for presenting work off of my iPhone and iPad. And Lightroom Mobile doesn't use up iCloud space like Mac Photos does!
Update STILL hasn't fixed the loading issue
I was hopeful and desperate for this new update to fix the issue of loading photos. I have to constantly delete and redownload the app in order to upload any new photos to the app. It's really disappointing that I can't edit my photos on the go. I know this is a free app, but I also pay a monthly subscription for Photoshop and Lightroom programs and it would be amazing if I could have an app that allowed me to work in my phone when I can't use my laptop.
- Category: Photo & Video
- Updated: Apr 11, 2017
- Version: 2.7.3
- Size: 143 MB
- Languages: English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Thai, Traditional Chinese
- Seller: Adobe Systems, Inc.
- © Adobe Systems, Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, 9.7-inch iPad Pro, 9.7-inch iPad Pro Wi-Fi + Cellular, and iPod touch.