Create anything you can imagine, anywhere you are.
Use the official Adobe Photoshop Mix app to easily create and share professional multilayered images and designs in minutes.
New feature: Now, add text layers to create stylish typographical designs for everything from Instagram to Invitations.
Want to do more? (of course you do):
• Combine multiple images/layers to dream up something truly magical.
• Easily remove or replace any object (people and things).
• Selectively retouch and fix flaws.
• Quickly share with friends or post to social.
• Send to Adobe stock and sell your media to the world’s largest creative community.
Still more? (HELLO DESIGNERS):
• Experiment with different blend modes and fill opacities within each layer until you get the look you want. Mix includes some of the most popular blend modes from Photoshop CC.
• Adjust colors and contrast or apply preset Looks (filters) to your pictures. Enhance the entire image or just a portion with the touch of your finger.
• Nondestructive editing means your original images stay pristine and untouched.
• Take your mobile project to the next level with Adobe Photoshop CC.
The world's best imaging and design app is at the core of almost every creative project. Work across mobile and desktop to create and enhance your photographs, designs, artwork, videos, and more.
GET CONNECTED TO CREATIVE CLOUD
Love photography? Check out the Creative Cloud Photography plan. It gives you Lightroom and Photoshop, the most powerful editing tools around. With Creative Cloud, you can open and edit Photoshop files in Mix and send compositions to Photoshop CC for further refinement — layers, masks and all. Open and mix Lightroom images and send directly to your Lightroom Collections. And move images between Mix, new Photoshop Fix and Lightroom for mobile for a complete mobile editing experience.
Creative Cloud also lets you use Photoshop CC features in Mix, including Shake Reduction. And all your edits are synced across all your computers and devices. Make a change on you iPad, it’ll show up on your desktop. Take your photography further with the Creative Cloud Photography plan.
Take a look at these other free Adobe photography apps to build your experience and extend your creativity:
• Photoshop Fix — Edit facial features, heal, lighten, liquify, color and adjust your images to perfection — and then easily share them across other Creative Cloud desktop and mobile apps.
• Lightroom Mobile – Capture, edit, organize and share professional quality images from your smartphone or tablet.
INTERNET CONNECTION & ADOBE ID REQUIRED
Ratings and Reviews
Amazing Pocket Photo Editor
Photoshop Mix is the most complete, feature-rich photo editing app available for your phone today. It's got a jaw-dropping array of capabilities, and if it's not enough, you can import your photo to another Photoshop app, use the tools there, then bring your photo back into Photoshop Mix to finish. Amazing!
The app is not too difficult to use, but there is a learning curve. It is more for people who want a lot of control over their photo edits. There are simpler apps out there that let you combine photos fast, but none better for people with exacting standards who want their photo project to come out beautifully.
Nearly perfect editing app, few issues
I really enjoy this app for editing photos, but there’s a few issues. The first issue is that sometimes when i insert a photo, it will appear with vertical lines going through the image, maybe it’s just the images that i use but i’m not sure. The other issue is that i can’t have more than 10 layers on one project. I would also like it if there were more fonts and the ability to use the pick color tool on color layers. Otherwise this is a 5 star app. I highly reccommend this to anyone interested in learning photoshop.
I love this app! I own a YT channel (Rose And Joseph if you were wondering) and I sometimes use this for editing pics in videos!
I also recently opened a slime shop online and I love using this to sometimes make the photo’s a bit brighter for things such as business cards,printing logo’s.ect
My only problem is when I’m trying to cut something out I can never get a clean cut because of the way it’s designed on computers you can certainly get a nice clean cut (or at least a straight line...) but on here NO you can not it’s SUPER annoying that’s why I’m taking 2 stars away from it!
If your looking to buy this app is it worth it?
I think so
But is cutting and a few other things bad?
I honestly would’t buy this if you don’t have all day to make sure you get a perfectly clean cut because if you download this your NOT getting that
If you need to quickly edit a photo say for a logo or something and you wanna cut it a bit to make it a bit smaller your not getting a clean cut your gonna get a fuzzy weird looking cut soo yeah overall I really think it’s ur choice to say if it’s worth it.
- Adobe Systems, Inc.
- 220.6 MB
- Photo & Video
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2015 Adobe Systems Incorporated
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.