Adobe Photoshop Mix - Cut out, combine, blend images
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Tabby Award winner! 2015 Judges' & Users' Choice in the iPad Photo App category.
Adobe Photoshop Mix: The creative editing power of Adobe Photoshop with the freedom of iPhone and iPad.
Photoshop Mix makes it quick and easy to transform your photos anywhere you are. Cut out, combine and seamlessly blend pictures to create sophisticated multilayered images. Apply one of over a dozen Looks to select areas or your whole photo. Share with friends for fun. And refine photos further or incorporate them into other creative projects by accessing them inside new Photoshop Fix or sending them to Photoshop CC on your desktop.
• Cut out and remove sections of your images and merge photos using multiple layers.
• Create sophisticated image blends by experimenting with different blend modes and Fill Opacities within each layer until you get the look you want. Mix includes some of the most popular blend modes from Photoshop CC.
• Adjust colors and contrast or apply preset Looks (filters) to your pictures. Enhance the entire image, or just a portion with the touch of your finger.
• Nondestructive editing means your original pics stay pristine and untouched.
• Quickly and easily share your creations on social media.
• Easily move images to and from Mix and a variety of Adobe desktop and mobile apps — including new Photoshop Fix and Photoshop CC — so you can access a wealth of additional features to get the look you want. It’s all powered by Adobe CreativeSync.
GET CONNECTED TO CREATIVE CLOUD
Love photography? Check out the Creative Cloud Photography plan. It gives you Lightroom and Photoshop, the most powerful editing tools around. With Creative Cloud, you can open and edit Photoshop files in Mix and send compositions to Photoshop CC for further refinement — layers, masks and all. Open and mix Lightroom images and send directly to your Lightroom Collections. And move images between Mix, new Photoshop Fix and Lightroom for mobile for a complete mobile editing experience. Creative Cloud also lets you use Photoshop CC features in Mix, including Shake Reduction. And all your edits are synced across all your computers and devices. Make a change on you iPad, it’ll show up on your desktop. Take your photography further with the Creative Cloud Photography plan.
Also take a look at these other free Adobe apps in the App Store:
• Photoshop Fix — Liquify, heal, lighten, color and adjust your images to perfection — and then easily share them across other Creative Cloud desktop and mobile apps.
• Adobe Voice — Named by Apple as one of the Best Apps of 2014, Voice helps you quickly create stunning animated videos.
• Adobe Slate — Slate lets you turn your next newsletter, report, invitation or travel adventure into a gorgeous visual story that delights readers on any device.
INTERNET CONNECTION & ADOBE ID REQUIRED
Photoshop Mix was developed for iPad 4 or newer models. Not recommended for older models.
What's New in Version 2.4
A NEW WAY TO JUMP FROM MIX TO FIX
Send a photo from Photoshop Mix to Photoshop Fix with the tap of the “More edits” button in the main nav.
OPTIMIZED FOR 3D TOUCH (IPHONE 6s/+ ONLY)
Use shortcuts like long-pressing the app icon to open to the last composition you worked on or start a new one.
It's good but can it be better..?
It's an amazing app I swear but I just wish it could be better. I wish it could have things that a laptop can do. Since I use this app only from my iPhone I just think that it should have things that a laptop also has. It would also be great if it had more options. Sometimes it looks a little blurry and I think that should be fixed it would be better if it had an option where it could look almost like HD. Do you know what I mean? Well anyways this is a great app but I would totally love it if it added more things. 👌👍
Amazing image editing on my phone!
I've been using Photoshop for ages and am a big fan. Adobe has been steadily working on their suite of mobile apps and, with Photoshop Mix, are really making it work. Excellent interface, good selection of tools, tremendous integration with the desktop version, and excellent performance. (I'm regularly amazed that I can do these things on my phone!!)
Sure, there are lots of other editing app, some do a few things PM doesn't (like adding text) but this is a Must Have App, IMO.
Very nice app, like the layers, various blending options, functionality of the opacity and diameters, as well as the feather option, but feel there abobe could integrate some tings from Lightroom to make it even better. Perhaps a split neutral density filter vignetting,
Ohhhh hey, how about a few plugins while we are talking about it!😜
Overall, it works great, and much better on the IPad Pro.
Still find myself using other apps though to alter focus points, and various filters.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Photo & Video
- Updated: Aug 30, 2016
- Version: 2.4
- Size: 152 MB
- Languages: English, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Seller: Adobe Systems, Inc.
- © 2015 Adobe Systems Incorporated
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.