Adobe Photoshop Mix
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Adobe Photoshop Mix makes it quick and easy to cut out, combine and seamlessly blend pictures to create sophisticated multilayered images. Apply one of over a dozen Looks to select areas or your whole photo. Share with friends for fun, or incorporate them into other creative projects by sending them to Photoshop Fix or Photoshop CC on your desktop.
• Cut out and remove sections of your images and merge photos using multiple layers.
• Create sophisticated image blends by experimenting with different blend modes and Fill Opacities within each layer until you get the look you want. Mix includes some of the most popular blend modes from Photoshop CC.
• Adjust colors and contrast or apply preset Looks (filters) to your pictures. Enhance the entire image, or just a portion with the touch of your finger.
• Nondestructive editing means your original images stay pristine and untouched.
• Quickly and easily share your creations on social media.
• Easily move images to and from Mix and a variety of Adobe desktop and mobile apps — including Photoshop Fix and Photoshop CC — so you can access a wealth of additional features to get the look you want. It’s all powered by Adobe CreativeSync.
GET CONNECTED TO CREATIVE CLOUD
Love photography? Check out the Creative Cloud Photography plan. It gives you Lightroom and Photoshop, the most powerful editing tools around. With Creative Cloud, you can open and edit Photoshop files in Mix and send compositions to Photoshop CC for further refinement — layers, masks and all. Open and mix Lightroom images and send directly to your Lightroom Collections. And move images between Mix, new Photoshop Fix and Lightroom for mobile for a complete mobile editing experience. Creative Cloud also lets you use Photoshop CC features in Mix, including Shake Reduction. And all your edits are synced across all your computers and devices. Make a change on you iPad, it’ll show up on your desktop. Take your photography further with the Creative Cloud Photography plan.
Also take a look at these other free Adobe apps in the App Store:
• Photoshop Fix — Edit facial features, heal, lighten, liquify, color and adjust your images to perfection — and then easily share them across other Creative Cloud desktop and mobile apps.
• Lightroom Mobile – Capture, edit, organize and share professional quality images from your smartphone or tablet.
• Photoshop Express – Easy photo editor for applying effects, and filters
• Sketch – Create expressive drawings and paintings without opening a sketchbook. Save and send as layered PSD files to Adobe Photoshop CC and Adobe Illustrator CC.
• Spark Page: Create beautiful web stories–in minutes. Transform your next newsletter, report, invitation or travel adventure into a gorgeous visual story that delights readers on any device.
• Spark Video: Create compelling animated videos–in minutes. No filming required, just record your voice in short increments to tell your story.
• Spark Post: Create stunning social graphics–in seconds– with professionally designed, eye-catching templates you can tweak in simple steps.
INTERNET CONNECTION & ADOBE ID REQUIRED
iPad notice: Photoshop Mix was developed for iPad 4 or newer models. Not recommended for older iPad models.
What's New in Version 2.6.2
*It does EXACTLY, what it says.
I'm a Photographer, I've adjusted to the times & utilize Adobe CC whenever needed. I'm NOT the 3hrs reworking an image guy, but I've created a great way to best enhance some of my 'random looking' Comm'l work. iPad in hand I can put a Dramatic Sky, under a USAF AirBus -AND- add the needed punch to the plane all in 1 effort. The ability to continue the edit in another ACC App or save to the CC, is simply outstanding. Frankly I am technically better using my iPad than using straight MBPro ACC. Regards-! * Important *Spend $18- & buy a Bamboo Stylus, it's so worth it.
* Revised iPadPro with Apple Pencil, or other devices with Stylus~ more 'intricate' features, now along with other integrated adobe apps, & support for Pencil makes Adobe Mobile Suite, outstanding. A+, * sadly Adobes own pen & ink don't work as good as Apple's Pencil. One Note TO DEVELOPERS, MAKE IN APP SWITCHING EASIER, right now
PSExpress is only app by Adobe I can go to from inside photos app. Enjoy
A very precise app. Indeed it has the best qualities of a app made by Adobe. Using only what is commonly used and leaving out the things we get so flustered on in the computer with the photoshop on our desktop computer. I have those too but this helps me do a quick edit and take out what I don't want then transition to Photoshop Fix and smooth and heal everything out and for my business doing car renderings and making stickers this is a great way to get the clear sticker outlook but taking out a background and only having the character or drawing and don't have to worry about having a color background. Just love it in all honesty. Thank You for making this app.
A Reliable, Elegant, Efficient Mainstay Photo Editor
Photoshop Express has become my favorite basic iPhone and iPad Air 2 photo app again. (And, I have purchased several over the years.) I am imaginative: I imagine that I can do more than I have done; therefore, I appreciate simple, well-designed apps that accommodate each of my fancy-du jour.
Due to age and some bad luck, I have become very visually challenged and have lost patience with other highly-rated, more expensive photo apps that seem to have been mysteriously updated to death.
Thank you for this app.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Photo & Video
- Updated: Nov 24, 2016
- Version: 2.6.2
- Size: 160 MB
- Languages: English, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Seller: Adobe Systems, Inc.
- © 2015 Adobe Systems Incorporated
Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.