Adobe Photoshop Touch
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Photoshop Touch for iPad lets you combine images, apply professional effects, and share results through Facebook and Twitter — all from the convenience of your iPad.
A new complement to Photoshop Touch is also available: Adobe Photoshop Mix is a free iPad app that enables you to combine and cut-out images, apply looks, and perform non-destructive edits to your images, all compatible with Adobe Photoshop CC.
With Photoshop Touch, you get:
• Core Photoshop features like layers, selection tools, adjustments, and filters.
• The camera fill feature for using your iPad camera to fill areas on layers.
• The Scribble Selection tool for selecting part of an image to extract.
• Refine Edge for capturing hard-to-select elements like hair.
• The ability to work on high-res images (up to 12 megapixels).
• Step-by-step tutorials and an inspiration gallery.
• Integrated Google Image Search.
• Wireless printing with AirPrint.
• The ability to auto-sync projects to Creative Cloud* and open Photoshop Touch layered files in Photoshop CC, CS6, or CS5.1.
• Free Creative Cloud membership with 2GB of cloud storage plus the ability to sync between tablet and desktop, access files from the web, and share.
• Requires iPad 2 or later and iOS 5 and later. Not available for 1st generation iPad.
What's New in Version 1.6.1
• Fixed issues with saving / sharing a document
• Improved feathering of soft brushes
• Improved visibility of brush cursor on dark backgrounds
• Several other bug fixes
This is not your Grandma’s photo app!!!
This is hands down the best photo editing app. If you are proficient in Photoshop or take the time to watch the tutorials on Adobe’s website you will find this app to be all, and more, that you will ever need. This not your Grandma’s photo app. If you want an app that will apply pre-set filters there are plenty to choose from, but if you want an app with true photo editing capabilities this is the one you have to have. Don’t get me wrong, you can still apply those pre-set filters with this app, but in the right hands it does so much more. I have tried well over two dozen photo apps and have hundreds of other apps but this is the first review I have ever felt the need to write about one. If you don’t want to take the time to watch the tutorials and learn how to use this app, don’t bother, but if you take the time to learn it it is an amazing app and well worth the $10.
First off I think you need one if the latest devises to use this app. I've got a Air and I haven't had any problems with it crashing on me. I don't use it to much but for something quickly to mask out while I'm away from my desk is nice. And to people who think the price is too much are idiots. It's a professional design app what are you complaining about? I think if you don't have photoshop on you laptop or desktop you should look at other apps, but if you do, it can come in handy on the go.
Limited Functionality so far
I know it's not the *real* desktop version of Photoshop but why come this close to bringing over some of the same powerful tools and yet exclude some of the core basics? Why include layer functionality but omit adjustment layers? Why can't I toggle an effect off and on WHILE I'm adjusting it? Why can't a feather a selection more than 50 pixels?
I'd readily pay more for a fuller extension of the desktop version, but as it stands, for $10 all I've got is a novelty toy.
- Category: Photo & Video
- Updated: Jun 10, 2014
- Version: 1.6.1
- Size: 59.1 MB
- Languages: English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish
- Seller: Adobe Systems, Inc.
- © Copyright 2013 Adobe Systems Incorporated and its licensors. All rights reserved.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 5.0 or later. Compatible with iPad 2 Wi-Fi, iPad 2 Wi-Fi + 3G, iPad Wi-Fi (3rd generation), iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (3rd generation), iPad Wi-Fi (4th generation), iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (4th generation), iPad mini Wi-Fi, iPad mini Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Air, iPad Air Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini with Retina display, and iPad mini with Retina display Wi-Fi + Cellular.