Adobe Acrobat Reader
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
Adobe Acrobat Reader is the free, trusted leader for reliably viewing, annotating, and signing PDFs.
• Quickly open PDF documents from email, the web, or any app that supports “Open In…”
• Search, scroll, and zoom in and out.
• Choose Single Page or Continuous scroll mode.
ANNOTATE AND REVIEW PDFs
• Make comments on PDFs using sticky notes and drawing tools.
• Highlight and mark up text with annotation tools.
• Use Apple Pencil with iPad Pro for even greater precision.
SCAN DOCUMENTS AND WHITEBOARDS
• Use your device camera to snap a photo of anything—a document, whiteboard, form, picture, or note—and save it as a PDF.
• Scan multiple document pages into a single PDF and reorder them as desired.
• Easily save and share scanned PDFs.
• Enhance your camera images with improved boundary detection, perspective correction, and text sharpness.
FILL AND SIGN FORMS
• Quickly fill out PDF forms by typing text into fields.
• Use your finger or Apple Pencil to e-sign any PDF document.
STORE AND SHARE FILES
• Sign in to your free Adobe Document Cloud account.
• Connect to other document storage providers like Dropbox, iCloud Drive, Box, Microsoft OneDrive, and Google Drive.
Convert, edit, and organize PDFs on the go by subscribing to one of Adobe’s online services. You can get started without ever leaving your app, and subscriptions work across all your computers and devices.
EDIT AND ORGANIZE PDF FILES
• Subscribe to Acrobat Pro DC using In-App Purchase.
• Edit text in PDF files on your iPad.
• Organize pages: Reorder, rotate, and delete them in your PDFs.
CREATE PDF FILES
• Subscribe to Adobe PDF Pack using In-App Purchase.
• Create PDF files.
• Convert Microsoft Office files and camera photos to PDF.
EXPORT PDF FILES TO WORD OR EXCEL
• Subscribe to Adobe Export PDF using In-App Purchase.
• Save PDF documents as editable Microsoft Word or Excel files.
IN-APP PURCHASE DETAILS
• An Acrobat Pro DC subscription is US$24.99/month (includes Acrobat Pro DC software plus PDF Pack).
• A PDF Pack subscription is US$9.99/month (includes Export PDF).
• An Export PDF subscription is US$23.99/year.
• Payment will be charged to your iTunes account at confirmation of purchase.
• Subscriptions automatically renew unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the current period. You can manage or turn off auto-renew in your Apple ID Account Settings any time after purchase.
Terms & Conditions
ALREADY A SUBSCRIBER?
If you have a subscription to Acrobat Pro, Acrobat Standard, PDF Pack or Export PDF, just sign in to convert, edit, and sign PDFs on the go.
What's New in Version 17.09.29
• Create an Adobe ID or use your Facebook or Google account to sign in.
• Bug fixes.
• Issue where files synced in iTunes from Windows could not be opened.
• Crash when launching VoiceOver.
• Issue when opening tabs in Excel worksheets.
Have feedback? Contact us at https://www.adobe.com/go/acrobatiosfeedback
new version forces additional app for scanning
I (until today) recommended this as the best app i’d ever used. The built in scanner functionality was an amazing timesaver. Why the current version removed this, forces me to install an additional scanning app, which requires an Adobe ID which i dont want (complete with email advertisments, wow!) and doesnt even provide the same features (identify, click, and save feature now replaced with a horrible automatic scan) is beyond me. I actually recommended this to my employer for use by everyone, now I am ashamed to have done that. Will not recommend again.
A Fail for Editing
This is a huge fail for editing PDFs. I need to be able to use the full annotations I have on my computer when I edit PDFs on my iPad. The best I can do is highlight what needs to be edited so I can locate the edits to add notes when I’m at my computer.
To make this app worse is the inability to create a bookmark. When I am editing a large PDF I don’t want to scroll through dozens of pages to get to where I stopped at and I’m not going to remember the page number the next day.
I am very disappointed Adobe.
Horrible at syncing Dropbox files
Horrible at syncing Dropbox files; not all of my files from Dropbox appears. I try to use this app to help me with my course readings...but it’s a hit and miss with this thing. It becomes counterintuitive when trying to force stop and restart the app. Secondly, it forgets that my information has been synced, so it asks me multiple times if i would like to include my Dropbox files onto adobe...
- Category: Business
- Updated: Oct 09, 2017
- Version: 17.09.29
- Size: 88.0 MB
- Languages: English, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Seller: Adobe Systems, Inc.
- © 1993-2017 Adobe Systems Incorporated and its licensors
Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Adobe PDF Pack$9.99
- Adobe ExportPDF$23.99
- Adobe Acrobat Pro$24.99
- Adobe PDF Pack$89.99