Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Adobe Reader is the free, trusted leader for reliably viewing and interacting with PDF documents across platforms and devices. Install the free Adobe Reader mobile app to work with PDF documents on your iPad, iPhone, and iPod touch. Easily access, manage, and share a wide variety of PDF types, including PDF Portfolios, password-protected documents, fillable forms, and Adobe LiveCycle rights-managed PDFs. Use with Adobe Document Services to convert and export PDF files.
View PDF documents
• Quickly open PDF documents from email, the web, or any app that supports "Open In..."
• View PDF Portfolios, password-protected PDFs, annotations, and drawing markups
• Search text to find specific information
• Select single page or continuous scroll modes
• Easily zoom in on text or images for a closer view
• Read in dark locations using Night Mode
• Read long passages with Brightness Lock
• Get definitions with iOS Dictionary support
• Navigate and read documents using iOS VoiceOver Accessibility
Export PDF files to Word or Excel using the Adobe ExportPDF online service
• Subscribe to ExportPDF using In-App Purchase
• Convert PDF files to DOC, DOCX, XLSX or RTF formats for easy editing
• Integrated login for current ExportPDF subscribers
Create PDF files using Adobe PDF Pack online services
• Create PDF files from Word or Excel
• Convert images to PDF for easy sharing
• Subscribe to PDF Pack using In-App Purchase
• Integrated login for PDF Pack and Adobe Acrobat subscribers
Store and access documents in the cloud with Acrobat.com
• Share files across all of your desktop and mobile devices with Acrobat.com
• Automatically save changes back to the cloud
• Synchronize last page read across multiple devices via Acrobat.com
Annotate and comment on PDF documents
• Add comments anywhere in your PDF with sticky notes
• Add text with the Add Text tool
• Provide feedback using the highlight, strikethrough, and underline tools
• Easily mark up PDF content with the freehand drawing tool, and easily undo mistakes
Fill out forms
• Quickly fill out PDF forms
• Have confidence that the form is correct with field validation, calculation, and formatting
• Save, sign, and forward forms to others
Organize your documents
• Create folders to make organizing and finding documents easier
• Make copies of documents to mark up or to use as templates
• Rename documents
• Easily select and delete multiple documents
Print and share documents
• Print wirelessly with AirPrint, including your comments and forms
• Share PDFs with other applications using "Open In..."
• Email PDFs as attachments
• Flatten PDFs when sharing via email
In addition to using free Adobe Reader to view and annotate your PDF documents, you can convert images and documents to PDF and export PDF files to Word or Excel by subscribing to Adobe Document Services via an optional In-App Purchase. Subscribe from your iOS device and access these services via mobile, web and desktop.
In-App Subscription Details:
• Adobe PDF Pack subscription is $9.99 US dollars per month (includes Adobe ExportPDF)
• Adobe ExportPDF subscription is $23.99 US dollars per year
• Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
• Subscriptions automatically renew unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
• Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, at the purchase price listed above
• You may manage your subscriptions and turn off auto-renewal by going to Account Settings after purchase
• No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period
What's New in Version 11.2.3
Bug Fixes and Stability improvements on iOS6
I just bought an ipad air. I read a lot of textbooks for school that are in pdf. The one thing I have been wanting is a zoom and width lock feature when reading pdfs with a tablet. Although this version of adobe reader does not completely lock the margins when zoomed in, it does keep the margins stationary while scrolling. The way it works is the margins will move if your finger swipes to the left or right quickly, otherwise the margins stay in place while scrolling. It is the best margin lock implementation I have used! Also, this reader has a clean interface: not bloated like other readers and has all the necessary editing tools I need. 5 stars!
Thanks for fix!!!
Alphabet back, THANKS!!
Still having issues with sticky on iPad (Retina) where characters aren't visible after a certain point. I found a temporary fix where I open a new sticky and hit "return" a hundred times then "save". Therefore the box continues to scroll for when I add notes to the sticky later in day.
BTW, I searched for another PDF app (with notation ability) after last major overhaul update and couldn't find anything half as good so VERY pleased app has been corrected.
** I am 98% sold on App update as I have been for months so thanks for listening to us to fix bugs!
Greatest annotating app on the App Store!
Great interface, easy to use and p it makes annotating PDFs and pictures so easy. There aren't many tools to annotate, but you can highlight, strike text, add text, draw, and add notes. Very clean, and notes look great on it.
I tried all the other annotating apps however they weren't as simple to use as Adobe reader. And the notes simply looked messy on them. Plus I can upload all my annotated files to skydive once I'm done with pdf files.
- Category: Business
- Updated: Feb 10, 2014
- Version: 11.2.3
- Size: 11.1 MB
- Languages: English, Chinese, Czech, Danish, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish, Swedish, Turkish
- Seller: Adobe Systems, Inc.
- © 1993-2012 Adobe Systems Incorporated and its licensors
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.
Top In-App Purchases
- Adobe ExportPDF Subscription$23.99
- Adobe PDF Pack Subscription$9.99
- Adobe PDF Pack Subscription$89.99