Adobe Acrobat DC - PDF Reader and more
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Adobe Acrobat (formerly Adobe Reader) is the free, trusted leader for reliably viewing, annotating, and signing PDFs. Additional Adobe Document Cloud subscriptions are available for purchase to easily convert and edit PDFs anywhere.
• Quickly open PDF documents from email, the web, or any app that supports “Open In…”
• Search, scroll, zoom in and out
• Choose Single Page or Continuous Scroll mode
ANNOTATE & REVIEW PDFs
• Make comments on PDFs using sticky notes and drawing tools
• Highlight and markup text with annotation tools
FILL AND SIGN FORMS
• Quickly fill out PDF forms by typing text into fillable fields
• Use your finger to e-sign any PDF document
STORE AND SHARE FILES
• Sign in to your free Adobe Document Cloud account
• Easily access your recent files across devices with Mobile Link
• Store and share files in the cloud
Convert, edit, and organize PDFs on the go by subscribing to one of Adobe’s online services. You can get started without ever leaving your app and subscriptions work across all your computers and devices.
EDIT & ORGANIZE PDF FILES
• Subscribe to Acrobat Pro DC using In-App Purchase
• Edit text in PDF files on your iPad
• Organize pages: reorder, rotate, and delete pages in your PDFs
CREATE PDF FILES
• Subscribe to Adobe PDF Pack using In-App Purchase
• Create PDF files
• Convert Office files and camera photos to PDF
EXPORT PDF FILES TO WORD OR EXCEL
• Subscribe to Adobe Export PDF using In-App Purchase
• Save PDF documents as editable Microsoft Word or Excel files
IN-APP PURCHASE DETAILS
• Adobe Acrobat Pro DC subscription is $24.99 US dollars per month (includes Acrobat Pro DC software, plus Adobe PDF Pack)
• Adobe PDF Pack subscription is $9.99 US dollars per month (includes Adobe ExportPDF)
• Adobe ExportPDF subscription is $23.99 US dollars per year
• Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
• Subscriptions automatically renew unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
ALREADY A SUBSCRIBER?
If you have a subscription to Acrobat Pro, Acrobat Standard, PDF Pack, or Export PDF – just sign in to convert, edit, and sign PDFs on the go.
What's New in Version 15.0.2
• Tap on My Documents to easily find files
• Access free commenting tools from the Viewer
• Enjoy performance improvements for large files
• Bug fixes
Thanks for fixing the bug!
I was going to delete this app. Ever since the big update last time, it took a tremendously long time to load each page when I viewed a large PDF file. The screen would also freeze as I tried to slide into the next page. All problems made it impossible to read large PDFs any more. Today's update resolved problems properly and in time. Thanks!
Latest Update Seems to Have Solved Problems
While the latest update has just been released, it seems to have solved the crash problems, and it has added some new features. Also, Adobe technical support was excellent and prompt in helping to resolve problems.
Preferred the pre-update version
When reading a pdf, you now have to scroll down to see the total number of pages, where before you just tapped on the document. Can you please fix this?!? Make it so you see you are on "page 29 of 250", for example? Annoying lack of a simple feature.
- Category: Business
- Updated: Apr 24, 2015
- Version: 15.0.2
- Size: 36.4 MB
- Languages: English, Bokmål, Norwegian, Chinese, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish, Swedish, Turkish
- Seller: Adobe Systems, Inc.
- © 1993-2015 Adobe Systems Incorporated and its licensors
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5, iPhone 6, and iPhone 6 Plus.
Top In-App Purchases
- Adobe PDF Pack Subscription$9.99
- Adobe ExportPDF Subscription$23.99
- Adobe PDF Pack Subscription$89.99
- Adobe Acrobat Pro$24.99