Adobe Acrobat Reader - View, Annotate & Share PDFs
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Adobe Acrobat Reader is the free, trusted leader for reliably viewing, annotating and signing PDFs.
• Quickly open PDF documents from email, the web or any app that supports “Open In…”
• Search, scroll and zoom in and out.
• Choose Single Page or Continuous scroll mode.
ANNOTATE AND REVIEW PDFs
• Make comments on PDFs using sticky notes and drawing tools.
• Highlight and mark up text with annotation tools.
• Use Apple Pencil with iPad Pro for even greater precision.
FILL AND SIGN FORMS
• Quickly fill out PDF forms by typing text into fields.
• Use your finger or Apple Pencil to e-sign any PDF document.
STORE AND SHARE FILES
• Sign in to your free Adobe Document Cloud account.
• Connect your Dropbox account.
• Store and share files in the cloud.
Convert, edit and organize PDFs on the go by subscribing to one of Adobe’s online services. You can get started without ever leaving your app, and subscriptions work across all your computers and devices.
EDIT AND ORGANIZE PDF FILES
• Subscribe to Acrobat Pro DC using In-App Purchase.
• Edit text in PDF files on your iPad.
• Organize pages: Reorder, rotate and delete them in your PDFs.
CREATE PDF FILES
• Subscribe to Adobe PDF Pack using In-App Purchase.
• Create PDF files.
• Convert Microsoft Office files and camera photos to PDF.
EXPORT PDF FILES TO WORD OR EXCEL
• Subscribe to Adobe Export PDF using In-App Purchase.
• Save PDF documents as editable Microsoft Word or Excel files.
IN-APP PURCHASE DETAILS
• An Acrobat Pro DC subscription is US$24.99/month (includes Acrobat Pro DC software plus PDF Pack).
• A PDF Pack subscription is US$9.99/month (includes Export PDF).
• An Export PDF subscription is US$23.99/year.
• Payment will be charged to your iTunes account at confirmation of purchase.
• Subscriptions automatically renew unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the current period.
ALREADY A SUBSCRIBER?
If you have a subscription to Acrobat Pro, Acrobat Standard, PDF Pack or Export PDF, just sign in to convert, edit and sign PDFs on the go.
What's New in Version 16.07.19
Reflow text and images using Reading Mode: Display text in an easy-to-read format for smaller devices, pinch or double-tap to change text size. (Available on iOS 9 or later).
Fixed an intermittent crash when tapping the Bookmarks icon and bug preventing some password protected files from opening.
Have feedback? Contact us at https://www.adobe.com/go/acrobatiosfeedback
PDFs to Excel
I have subscribed to the PDFs to Excel service and am not happy with the results. I like Adobe Acrobat as a Reader; have found it to be very stable and have used it for a long time. I would like to get my money back on the subscription though because it has not been able to convert my document into anything that I can work in without redoing the whole thing. I have tried several times. It likely would work for a different type of document - but I work almost exclusively with address and phone lists.
Cannot Stay in Highlight Mode
The cloud is simply fantastic, allowing me to review the same articles from my phone, computer, and iPad.
However, on the iPhone or iPad app, I have to click the highlight button EACH TIME I want highlight a word or phrase. This is highly annoying when I know an easy fix could be made that is already available in the PC reader program.
Just allow the option to stay in highlight mode. Simple enough.
This would be a great help given that I read dozens of academic articles a week.
All I can say is this app is terrific. Allows file management so you can access quickly. Always brings in info properly and accurately. Great app
- Category: Business
- Updated: Jul 14, 2016
- Version: 16.07.19
- Size: 32.3 MB
- Languages: English, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Seller: Adobe Systems, Inc.
- © 1993-2016 Adobe Systems Incorporated and its licensors
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.4 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Adobe PDF Pack Subscription$9.99
- Adobe ExportPDF Subscription$23.99
- Adobe Acrobat Pro$24.99
- Adobe PDF Pack Subscription$89.99