Adobe Acrobat Reader
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Adobe Acrobat Reader is the free, trusted leader for reliably viewing, annotating, and signing PDFs.
• Quickly open PDF documents from email, the web, or any app that supports “Open In…”
• Search, scroll, zoom in and out
• Choose Single Page or Continuous Scroll mode
ANNOTATE & REVIEW PDFs
• Make comments on PDFs using sticky notes and drawing tools
• Highlight and markup text with annotation tools
FILL AND SIGN FORMS
• Quickly fill out PDF forms by typing text into fillable fields
• Use your finger to e-sign any PDF document
STORE AND SHARE FILES
• Sign in to your free Adobe Document Cloud account
• Easily access your recent files across devices with Mobile Link
• Store and share files in the cloud
Convert, edit, and organize PDFs on the go by subscribing to one of Adobe’s online services. You can get started without ever leaving your app and subscriptions work across all your computers and devices.
EDIT & ORGANIZE PDF FILES
• Subscribe to Acrobat Pro DC using In-App Purchase
• Edit text in PDF files on your iPad
• Organize pages: reorder, rotate, and delete pages in your PDFs
CREATE PDF FILES
• Subscribe to Adobe PDF Pack using In-App Purchase
• Create PDF files
• Convert Office files and camera photos to PDF
EXPORT PDF FILES TO WORD OR EXCEL
• Subscribe to Adobe Export PDF using In-App Purchase
• Save PDF documents as editable Microsoft Word or Excel files
IN-APP PURCHASE DETAILS
• Adobe Acrobat Pro DC subscription is $24.99 US dollars per month (includes Acrobat Pro DC software, plus Adobe PDF Pack)
• Adobe PDF Pack subscription is $9.99 US dollars per month (includes Adobe ExportPDF)
• Adobe ExportPDF subscription is $23.99 US dollars per year
• Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
• Subscriptions automatically renew unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
ALREADY A SUBSCRIBER?
If you have a subscription to Acrobat Pro, Acrobat Standard, PDF Pack, or Export PDF – just sign in to convert, edit, and sign PDFs on the go.
What's New in Version 15.1.0
THUMBS TOO SMALL
There are still tiny thumbnails instead of one large enough to actually see the item in the thumbnails.
I have suddenly been having my new documents placed into "recents." I don't want recents except as an option. When I add a new file I want it to open up into the directory tree. I now have to change the view after every entry.
Older post from a previous disastrous update.
I need larger thumbs. The app is annoying because it keeps directing you to for-pay services, but even worse is that the thumbs are too small. Because I rely on thumb size, the app is all but useless. iBooks and and PDF Pro have large thumbs and I use them, but I need additional apps to keep the ones ones use from being unwieldy. The thumb size was marginal when I first began using this app but the last update took the thumbs from being marginal to being unusable.
I use the app for knitting and crochet patterns. Each category of pattern has a folder. Within a category I search by photo. Names of files are unimportant versus the thumbnail photos in a search. The thumbs in this app are so small, it is useless.
I used iBooks as my primary file, but I have essentially exceeded the capacity of that app because it slowed down too much in either using the files already stored in it, much less adding any additional files. Acrobat was my second choice after iBooks for storing PDF files. No more! This last revision has made the app absolutely useless.
Can't move folders
I would rate this much higher for the highlighting and note taking ability. But sadly this doesn't stand up to my organizational preferences :( originally it was perfect. I made special folders for PDFs. But then when I wanted to put all those folders of PDFs into one big folder because it was all for one class I found I couldn't move my already made folders. But I could go into the new class folder and make a new folder. So I have to know how I want to organize it from the beginning for this to be useful. Individual files can be moved but not folders. Now instead of organizing things by class it's going to be one big mess I have to sort through which essentially makes this useless :( please fix this or contact me about how to work around this Adobe!
I received some documents. I wanted to fill them out on the iPad. This worked perfectly. And I was able to print them out. It made my documents looks super neat. I love it
- Category: Business
- Updated: Aug 11, 2015
- Version: 15.1.0
- Size: 37.6 MB
- Languages: English, Bokmål, Norwegian, Chinese, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish, Swedish, Turkish
- Seller: Adobe Systems, Inc.
- © 1993-2015 Adobe Systems Incorporated and its licensors
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5, iPhone 6, and iPhone 6 Plus.
Top In-App Purchases
- Adobe PDF Pack Subscription$9.99
- Adobe ExportPDF Subscription$23.99
- Adobe PDF Pack Subscription$89.99
- Adobe Acrobat Pro$24.99