Adobe Edge Inspect CC
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
* Wirelessly pair your iOS devices to your computer
* Synchronously browse with your computer
* Target a device for debugging, select an element in the DOM, then:
** Make changes to your HTML markup
** Tweak your CSS rules
** See changes instantly, on your device
* Take screenshots of devices, saved on your computer
* JS Bin integration
* Clear the cache on your devices and refresh the page
* localhost, 127.0.0.1, and machine.local support
* HTTP authentication support
* HTTPS/SSL support
What's New in Version 1.0.441
* Bug Fixes
Upside Down (180˚ rotation) support please
I’m a CC subscriber, and use Edge Inspect on 5+ devices at a time. Works as intended, one gripe: Does not allow you to rotate your device 180˚, which makes no sense to me. I rotate my iPad 180 so the charging port is on top. The debs just have to allow it to. Please do.
If this is the best Adobe can do...
This is yet another example of what happens when a company's marketing department becomes bigger than it's engineering department.
Install the iOS app, Win App, Chrome Extension, local testing web server, etc all so I can click the refresh button on my computer... Is this a joke?? Please tell me I'm missing something amazing...
Adobe has permeated it's spot in the market, that the company feels it doesn't need to produce a quality mobile product. I know it's a work in progress with edge tools and friends, but come on. Adapt or die Adobe...
- Category: Utilities
- Updated: Jul 12, 2013
- Version: 1.0.441
- Size: 1.0 MB
- Languages: English, French, Japanese
- Seller: Adobe Systems, Inc.
- © 2011-2013 Adobe Systems Incorporated and its licensors. All rights reserved.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 4.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.