Adobe Photoshop Sketch
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Draw with the power of the Photoshop painting engine and a variety of built-in brushes, pencils, pens and markers. Create realistic watercolor paintings and import all your favorite Photoshop brushes for even more creative possibilities. Easily send your artwork to Adobe Photoshop CC or Adobe Illustrator CC as layered PSD files.
Artists tell us they love the:
• Ability to add multiple image and drawing layers they can restack, rename, transform and merge.
• Access to 14 tools they can adjust size, color, opacity and blending settings.
• Flexibility to organize their favorite tools and colors in the toolbar.
• Control of individual brush settings like pressure sensitivity and velocity.
• Perspective and graph grids.
• Multiple stylus support for Adonit, Wacom, Pencil by 53 and Apple Pencil.
• Option to work with shape stencils they can pinch to scale, trace, outline and stamp.
BUZZ FROM USERS AND PRESS
“Go team! I am so excited to be using this app on my new iPad Pro with Apple Pencil!” – David K Manuel
Try using Photoshop Sketch with:
You can also take advantage of other Creative Cloud services like:
Search for and license high-res, royalty-free images from inside Sketch. Incorporate quality imagery into your work.
CREATIVE CLOUD LIBRARIES
Get easy in-app access to your assets — including Adobe Stock images and brushes created in Capture CC.
DIRECT TO DESKTOP
Send a file to Photoshop CC or Illustrator CC with layers preserved. It automatically opens on your desktop, letting you effortlessly build on your idea.
POWERED BY CREATIVESYNC
Adobe CreativeSync ensures that your files, fonts, design assets, settings and more all instantly appear in your workflow wherever you need them. Start your creative work on any device and seamlessly pick it up on another.
Publish your work to the Behance creative community and get feedback without leaving the app. You can also share through Facebook, Twitter and email.
2GB FILE STORAGE
Use of Adobe mobile apps requires a free, basic level of Creative Cloud membership, which includes 2GB of complimentary storage for file syncing and sharing.
*iPad mini 2, 3, 4; iPad Air; iPad Air 2, iPad Pro only
MORE STORAGE (Optional in-app purchase)
If you need more than your allotted 2GB of Creative Cloud file storage, you have the option of
purchasing an additional 20GB for $1.99 (US dollars) a month. The recurring payment is automatically charged to your iTunes account. To stop service, simply go to your account Settings and turn off auto-renew at least 24-hours before the end of your billing period. Prorating is unavailable — when you turn off auto-renew, service will continue until the end of that month’s billing period.
The Fine Print
What's New in Version 4.2
CREATE CUSTOM CANVAS FORMATS
Create documents with custom sizes and resolutions to satisfy any illustration workflow. Canvas formats can be easily named, saved and reused.
CHANGE CANVAS SIZE
Adjust the canvas size of your sketches at any time, even after you’ve completed them.
SIGN-IN WITH GOOGLE AND FACEBOOK
Use your Facebook or Google ID to sign into Photoshop Sketch and Creative Cloud.
If you enjoy using Adobe Sketch, please leave a review. It really helps!
Almost 5 star worthy, BUT.
Ok so let's start with the downs. Can't zoom in very much, needs few more starting brushes ( not that big of a deal ). And where you can put pictures in it so you can edit them, now I do not know a lot in this (I just know the basics so if there is a way I will probably find out soon). 😐😍 it's really good also because it has layers and I love the " paint brush " with the paint texture it's AMAZING definitely my favorite brush out of all of them I've tried so far. If you could make the paint brush be able to be more fine/thin that would be great 👍🏻😃😄. I love this and I'd say it's about 7 out of 10 compared to a general PC version. I think all it needs is a few tweaks to be one of the best ( maybe even the best ) photoshop/editing program on the App Store. This is probably the BEST photoshop type thing I've tried besides sketch book ( another one for IOS App Store ). Overall this is great and I use it every day to improve my editing/ animation skills, I also like to do this as a hobby ( when I'm bored ) or just for fun. 😄 ( edit ) Please make it so we can zoom in more... I animate on this and I love this app but I wish we could zoom in a little bit more. Please add this and this will be better this is already AMAZING! 😄.
Good in some ways, missing a lot of key features
I really like this app in a lot of ways - so many different textures and types of brushes, I like the straight line/circle guides etc., but there way too many problems here for me to enjoy it much, and I feel like a lot of the missing tools are really basic and rather obvious (like the basics from Microsoft paint...)
1. No cut and paste feature.
2. No lasso/select feature to move parts around
3. No selection of shapes besides the lines, squares & circles (round cornered squares, polygons, etc.)
4. There are no tools for organizing your projects - if you are creating several pages for 1 project (like illustrating a book) you can't put all the pages for that 1 project in a folder or something.
5. I wish you could create color pallets for certain projects (you can 'like' a color and save it in your library, but you can't even name it to recognize it from page to page like when you are working on multiple pages for 1 project).
All around a bit frustrated with the lack of, in my opinion, rather basic and obvious functions (at least from a cartoonist standpoint).
I have just started using this and so am still learning the tools and all the possibilities. It is excellent for a beginner and offers many brushes, more than other apps I have looked at. It offers serious artistic choices; some apps are less oriented to this and seem more game like. The project layout choices are quite varied;there are even some for the ipadpro, which I have just moved up to. I used this app first with finger touch, and now I have an Apple Pencil and it is even better and more varied with that. I will add more details as I use it, but it definitely deserves 5 stars.
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: Jul 20, 2017
- Version: 4.2
- Size: 156 MB
- Languages: English, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Seller: Adobe Systems, Inc.
- © 2014 Adobe Systems Incorporated
Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Creative Cloud Storage (20 GB)$1.99