Adobe Youth Voices (AYV) ignites young people’s Creative Confidence—the ability to harness creative skills to solve problems—thereby empowering them to find their voice and make it heard. AYV is the Adobe Foundation’s signature global initiative to increase creativity in education, which is critical to improving the lives of young people today and well into the future.
At the heart of AYV is an educational methodology that provides youth 13 to 19 years of age with the inspiration, training, and technology to create original media works on issues they care about. Since 2006, more than 5,000 educators and 190,000 youth from 60 countries have engaged in AYV programs to develop thought-provoking content on relationships, human rights, the environment, and other topics. Through these experiences, participants hone skills of self-expression, ideation, collaboration, flexibility, and persistence— the skills we regard as central to Creative Confidence.
Ratings and Reviews
This app is great and really showcases the work of the AYV participants over the years.
Youth Media Supporter
Gorgeous! I love the stories from the youth artists.
- Adobe Systems, Inc.
- 17 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Hungarian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian
- Age Rating
- Rated 9+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- Copyright © 2015 Adobe Foundation.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.