Adoddle Field is a simple, easy-to-use tool which enables seamless project collaboration on the move. Sign in with your Adoddle account to access your tasks, files of any type, forms, models and defects. Publish and share drawings, photos, and files of any type and maintain access to the latest project information anywhere on a job site. Adoddle Field is graphically improved and have bunch of exciting features.
Collaborate with project teams using instant messaging / group messaging via aMessages without reference of any file. Share files via drag and drop and maintain an audit trail. Easily track work, without emails or spreadsheets and manage tasks with or without reference to files.
Mark-up documents and drawings and issue tasks to team members, allowing you to stay on top of time-critical review processes. View and mark-up Building Information Models (BIM) in 3D, and drill down into the components of the model to review discipline-specific elements.
Adoddle Field enables you to view and review multiple model files from disparate BIM Authoring toolsets merged into one unified model in Adoddle cBIM in the cloud. Raise RFIs, Defects / Punch-lists, or any of the hundreds of other project workflow forms available in the Adoddle App Library and issue them to team members directly from your device with direct links to the relevant parts of any file or model. The Adoddle platform maintains a full and complete audit trail of all communications as a project progresses.
Get notified automatically when tasks are performed on a file or a folder.
Simplified Start / Stop watch functions are available for notifications to be issued online, via email, or in Adoddle Field.
Auto synchronisation of files from web and field to update documents and drawings. Allow user to manage the defects on the site along with the location, GPS tracker and defect picture attachment.
• Collaborate with project teams using instant messaging / group messaging via aMessages without the need to reference any files / Apps.
• Attach files and share via drag and drop .
• Easily track your work, without emails or spreadsheets and manage tasks with or without ref to any file.
• Unlimited task management capabilities.
• Create project workflow forms such as RFIs, Defects / Punch lists via simple Adoddle forms.
• Manage unlimited folders and files.
• View over 300 different file formats directly on your device with no other software required.
• Auto Synchronize new files when uploaded in the Web Application (when scheduled).
• 3D view of BIM Model files.
• Merge and view multiple BIM model files merged into one unified project model.
• Mark-up drawings, documents, photos, and BIM models in the field.
• Complete Quality Assurance and Compliance forms while in the field.
• Full Audit Trail.
Asite helps people share information and build knowledge in a secure environment in the cloud. Every day, people all over the world use our Adoddle platform to manage their projects and supply chains collaboratively to get the information they need – when and where they need it.
Organizations use Adoddle to go paperless, reduce their carbon footprint and reduce IT emissions. Adoddle also helps companies to measure and track their projects, sustainability initiatives and to share and learn best practices.
Asite have their Head Office based in London’s tech-city, as well as regional offices in North America, Australia, India, UAE and South Africa.
If you have any queries, please get in touch at http://www.asite.com/contactus
Bug Fixes and improved performance
Ratings and Reviews
- Asite Solutions Limited
- 192.6 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, German, Japanese, Polish, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2018 Asite Solutions Ltd
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.