Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
YOUR HOME. YOUR DESIGN. MADE EASY.
Visualize stunning 3D photorealistic furniture in YOUR home with Adornably! Premium, high quality images showcase your selections in a true-to-life manner with an astounding level of realism. This easy-to-use app takes you from design inspiration to actual execution in your space, personalizing the home design experience like never before.
UNPARALLELED PHOTOREALISTIC VISUAL QUALITY
- Virtual furniture looks like the real thing – the level of 3-dimensional quality will astound you
- A great way to showcase how furniture will look in your home without the heavy lifting
- No need for measuring tape, furniture is automatically sized to scale so you will know what fits
A SEAMLESS EXPERIENCE FROM INSPIRATION TO DESIGN TO PURCHASE
- View Popular Designs for inspiration, and like your favorites
- Browse a detailed Product Catalog with filters by room, furniture type, style, color and price
- Purchase your selections directly from your design without ever leaving the app
PERSONALIZE YOUR HOME, YOUR WAY
- Use any magazine to take photos of your own space and design away!
- See how furniture looks with your existing space, all prior to purchase
- Save your designs to edit and update later
SHARE YOUR DESIGNS
- Save your favorite designs to your camera roll
- Share your favorite designs with the Adornably community and see how many likes you get
- E-mail your top designs to friends and family to get their opinion
Adornably recognizes nationally circulated magazines going back at least one year. Please note that trade, catalog and local publications are not recognized. No magazine? No problem. Simply print the marker available in the 'About' section of www.Adornably.com
Product inventory will continue to expand after launch without the need to update the app. New products will become available in the product catalog seamlessly.
What's New in Version 1.0.9
Improved getting started guide
Not enough affordable items, nice idea
I also add major issues with the magazine losing the green ring when I walked backwards.
Also once the picture was taken it only got a few feet up the wall.
My major concern was the fact that every piece of furniture is expensive. I am middle class and my family like most in America can not just afford to spend several thousand on an office desk. Several hundred for a quality desk is understandable as well as someone who wants to buy a executive desk and want to spend $2500 on it. But I refuse to pay $2750 for a bookshelf or $800 for a average fabric desk chair. Locally I can get granite and marble desks for those prices. There are several furniture companies out there that make mid-range and luxury quality furniture (not Wal-Mart or Target) and this could help the app and the companies in profits.
Until then I will not use it. I can see great promise in the future with this app though. Great work on the idea now they just need marketing and companies to endorse it.
Couldn't make it work
Nice idea but I couldn't do anything with it. Every time I try to angle the camera up, I lose the green circle. So I end up with pictures that mostly show the floor and are useless for adding items to. No way could I get the wide view from the iPad that they show in their sample. I tried 4 or 5 different angles in my room to no avail. I give up.
Love the App!
Love how easy it was to use and that it removed the guessing out of how new furniture would look in my space.