ADP AdvancedMD Mobile - Physician Practice Management & Electronic Health Record
By ADP AdvancedMD, Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Create and securely transmit patient prescriptions. Create and edit clinical notes that automatically integrate with patient charts in EHR. Access clinical records, manage messages, create and review charge slips, view and add patients, and resource schedules.
The ADP AdvancedMD iPad app works seamlessly together with PM and EHR allowing you to attend to tasks even when away from the practice – from places like the hospital, a secondary office location, or your home. When you complete a clinical note, create a prescription, access a patient history, or lab result, or most any other clinical function on your iPad, it happens within the AdvancedMD cloud with amazing speed and security. Best of all, everything you create or change is immediately available to your staff.
The ADP AdvancedMD iPad App Features:
BREAKTHROUGH CLINICAL AGILITY
An easier and faster way to manage patients.
• Create and transmit prescriptions
• Create patient notes using any template from AdvancedMD® EHR
• Add subnotes, and use acronyms and bookmarks in patient notes
• Create charge slips
• View labs, and problem, medication, and allergy lists
• Review charge slips, notes, and lab results
• Access patient history
• View patient insurance and responsible party
• Add new patients and patient photos
COMPLETE COMMUNICATIONS PLATFORM
Manage requests easily and immediately.
• Compose and receive messages
• Manage tasks
• Track staff requests
• Maintain confidentiality and HIPAA standards
UNDEMANDING, COLOR-CODED SCHEDULING
Get schedules organized, even optimized.
• Day, week and month views
• Color-coded scheduling that matches desktop theme
• View appointment detail and patient information
• Appointments are linked to patient history
Many other features will be coming in future releases.
What's New in Version 2.0.9
We are excited to announce that you can now create, save, and transmit prescriptions. Prescriptions in the mobile app have most of the same options available as AdvancedMD® EHR including:
• Create prescriptions from a drug search, saved Favorite, or Freeform
• Transmit prescriptions to a patient pharmacy
• Select a patient formulary plan and view patient formulary and copay information
• View drug interactions and enter override reasons
• Search and select patient pharmacies
• Renew existing prescriptions
• Confirm prescriptions before transmitting
• Discontinue drugs
• Add ICD codes to prescriptions
• View prescription status
Missing feature they forgot to mention
Along with adding prescriptions they also forgot to mention that it now crashes when simply scrolling around in the scheduler and searching for patients.
Also they decided to change the look, one that I honestly preferred over their interface through Internet Explorer