ADP AdvancedMD Mobile - Physician Practice Management & Electronic Health Record
By ADP AdvancedMD, Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Create and securely transmit or print patient prescriptions. Create and edit clinical notes that automatically integrate with patient charts in EHR. Access clinical records, manage messages, create and review charge slips, view and add patients, and resource schedules.
The ADP AdvancedMD iPad app works seamlessly together with PM and EHR allowing you to attend to tasks even when away from the practice – from places like the hospital, a secondary office location, or your home. When you complete a clinical note, create a prescription, access a patient history, or lab result, or most any other clinical function on your iPad, it happens within the AdvancedMD cloud with amazing speed and security. Best of all, everything you create or change is immediately available to your staff.
The ADP AdvancedMD iPad App Features:
BREAKTHROUGH CLINICAL AGILITY
An easier and faster way to manage patients.
• Create, transmit and print prescriptions
• Create patient notes using any template from AdvancedMD® EHR
• Add subnotes, and use acronyms and bookmarks in patient notes
• Create charge slips
• View lab, medication and immunization lists
• Create and edit problems and allergies
• Review charge slips, notes, and lab results
• View prescription and CIE document esend status
• Process incoming renewal requests
• Access patient history
• View patient insurance and responsible party
• Add new patients and patient photos
COMPLETE COMMUNICATIONS PLATFORM
Manage requests easily and immediately.
• Compose and receive messages
• Manage tasks
• Track staff requests
• Maintain confidentiality and HIPAA standards
UNDEMANDING, COLOR-CODED SCHEDULING
Get schedules organized, even optimized.
• Day, week and month views
• Color-coded scheduling that matches desktop theme
• View appointment detail and patient information
• Appointments are linked to patient history
Many other features will be coming in future releases.
What's New in Version 2.1.1