ADP Mobile Solutions
By ADP, Inc
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
ADP Mobile Solutions keeps you connected to your company information. It provides a convenient way to access payroll, time & attendance, benefits and other vital HR information for you and your team.
- When you log in, you may not see all the features listed below. You will only see HR information provided to your employer by ADP for the products that are available for mobile access. If you have question, review the FAQs, under Settings in the app.
- This application is available for employees and managers of companies that use the following ADP products: Workforce Now, Vantage, Portal Self Service, Run, TotalSource, ALINE Card by ADP, Spending Account or iPay Statements.
Key Employee Features:
• View pay & W2 statements
• View & request time off
• Track time & attendance
o Punch In / Out
o Create Timesheets
o Update, edit, & approve timesheets
• View & request time off
• View pay card accounts
• View benefit plan information
• Contact colleagues
Key Manager Features:
• Approve timesheets
• Approve time off
• View team calendars
• View worker profiles
• All application requests and transactions are routed through ADP's secure servers
• All network traffic between the mobile device and the server is encrypted
• All employee information cached on the mobile device is encrypted
• Username and password protected
• Login sessions time out from inactivity
• Accounts locked out with excessive login failures
What's New in Version 2.3.4
Bug fixes and performance improvements
Definitely needs some work, but it does work reasonably well
So, I gather that a number of the negative reviews on this app are because people have improper configs of the ADP service. That notwithstanding, the app could use some work.
Still no graphic support for iPhone 6 Plus and no implementation of the fingerprint functionality iPhones have had for nearly two years. I enter time off codes (currently on vacation), but can't see the hours recorded on my time card (have to go into the time off section of the app).
Other than that, being able to manage my time card and those of my team while on the go has changed a lot for me and will make things in our organization run more smoothly on time card day. Hope to see fixes of the above soon.
Let's try and fix something that's not broken.
They've updated the app to a "new" version designed for children. So, if you're and adult looking for a clean simple business app to view you're pay statements... Go somewhere else! O wait... You can't. You'll have to suffer the hell of using this child's app. The only thing it's missing is video game sounds and shapes and colors. (Sarcasm). I will update the review I'd ADP fixes some issues.
I used to login and was immediately taken to a page displaying recent pay periods. Now there's a page that only sys Pay. Then you click and it displays one period at a time.
Another change was YTD pay. It used to show current YTD total pay, i.e. Regular, overtime, vacation ect all added up. Now ADP requires you to add that up on your own.
I was hesitant to get this because of the horrible reviews. But for some reason, this app works perfectly fine for me. Shows statements and basic information that I need to look at if I'm on the go. The format is ideal for mobile access. Anything more than that I can access through my pc. I would recommend giving this a try and simply deleting if it's not working well for you.
- Category: Business
- Updated: May 26, 2015
- Version: 2.3.4
- Size: 35.5 MB
- Languages: English, Bokmål, Norwegian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Hungarian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Vietnamese
- Seller: ADP, Inc
- © 2015 ADP, LLC. All rights reserved.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.