ADP Mobile Solutions
By ADP, Inc
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
ADP Mobile Solutions keeps you connected to your company information. It provides a convenient way to access payroll, time & attendance, benefits and other vital HR information for you and your team.
- When you log in, you may not see all the features listed below. You will only see HR information provided to your employer by ADP for the products that are available for mobile access. If you have question, review the FAQs, under Settings in the app.
- This application is available for employees and managers of companies that use the following ADP products: Workforce Now, Vantage, Portal Self Service, Run, TotalSource, ALINE Card by ADP, Spending Account / iPay Statements, and select products outside the US (ask your employer).
Key Employee Features:
• View pay & W2 statements
• View & request time off
• Track time & attendance
o Punch In / Out
o Create Timesheets
o Update, edit, & approve time cards
• View & request time off
• View pay card accounts
• View benefit plan information
• Contact colleagues
Key Manager Features:
• Approve time cards
• Approve time off
• View team calendars
• All application requests and transactions are routed through ADP's secure servers
• All network traffic between the mobile device and the server is encrypted
• All employee information cached on the mobile device is encrypted
• Username and password protected
• Login sessions time out from inactivity
• Accounts locked out with excessive login failures
• Fast and easy login with Touch ID.
• Recover or reset forgotten user IDs and passwords
What's New in Version 2.5.0
This releases contains some enhancements and bug fixes. Also, there will be an improved user experience for select employees whose companies offer Retirement Services via ADP Mobile Solutions.
I used to LOVE this app and it's how easily accessible it was. But in the past month I haven't been able to click on anything or see anything in the app, including my balance and transactions. I've literally had to call the number or log onto the actual website to see anything for my card. I've called customer service twice and they were no help. I can't even see my bill pay or pay stub section. It literally says nothing is available for me to see or click in the app, doesn't seem like anyone else has that problem.....& that's what I was trying to explain to customer service. :(
Nowadays, who's not busy? If we're doing things right, then more than likely we are valuing our time on earth.
App is easy and seamless, gives me the information quick and in no time I am continuing my business.
I'm a believer of "always room for improvement", but I have to give this one 5stars.
Bad, very bad
I decided to install their mobile version, I tried to login and it keeps telling me that the password is wrong though I can login with this password to the desktop version. I called their support who told me that password for the app should be provided separately and she needs to do some escalation to the internal department! Are you kidding me???? And that she can't provide me with the case number and I should call again to check the status!!! I do not have any desire to install it and use. Bye bye ADP!
- Category: Business
- Updated: May 18, 2016
- Version: 2.5.0
- Size: 14.8 MB
- Languages: English, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Hungarian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Vietnamese
- Seller: ADP, Inc
- © 2016 ADP, LLC. All rights reserved.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.