ADP Mobile Solutions
By ADP, Inc
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
ADP Mobile Solutions keeps you connected to your company information. It provides a convenient way to access payroll, time & attendance, benefits and other vital HR information for you and your team.
- When you log in, you may not see all the features listed below. You will only see HR information provided to your employer by ADP for the products that are available for mobile access. If you have question, review the FAQs, under Settings in the app.
- This application is available for employees and managers of companies that use the following ADP products: Workforce Now, Vantage, Portal Self Service, Run, TotalSource, ALINE Card by ADP, Spending Account / iPay Statements, and select products outside the US (ask your employer).
Key Employee Features:
• View pay & W2 statements
• View & request time off
• Track time & attendance
o Punch In / Out
o Create Timesheets
o Update, edit, & approve time cards
• View pay card accounts
• View benefit plan information
• Contact colleagues
Key Manager Features:
• Approve time cards
• Approve time off
• View team calendars
• All application requests and transactions are routed through ADP's secure servers
• All network traffic between the mobile device and the server is encrypted
• All employee information cached on the mobile device is encrypted
• Username and password protected
• Login sessions time out from inactivity
• Accounts locked out with excessive login failures
• Fast and easy login with Touch ID.
• Recover or reset forgotten user IDs and passwords
What's New in Version 3.1.0
This release of ADP Mobile includes bug fixes and other improvements.
Pretty much useless...
This app ALWAYS crashes. The password sometimes works on the app, but my same password doesn’t work on the website... we’ll have one day where it’s down for everyone and the next it only works for some people... the one touch sign-in intermittently deactivates itself... when in the building, at my work area, it says I’m too far from my desired location.. no amount of updates, turning on the WiFi, turning off the WiFi, going outside, being at my workstation etc makes this app consistently work... but hey it’s what my company uses. (Management is forever having to waste time fixing everyone’s punches) And why are there so many steps to make a punch? Log in: clock out? (Press button) confirm punch action? (Press okay)punch confirmed (press ok again to exit)
Operates like a computer in 1996
Everything takes forever. Opening the app, it takes a long time to load. Clocking in and out takes a while, sometimes loads and loads and loads and finally you can clock in or out. Always get error messages about not being able to connect to the network, even though it is connected. The clock in and out steps takes three taps- “ punch>confirm>ok” pretty irritating. Why can’t you just minimize it down to one tap? Or at least making an option?! There is even a long pause in between taps.
Features Don't Work Ever
My pay stub information can't be viewed on the app. However if you view it on the desktop it works just fine. Defeats the purpose of having a mobile app.
Password sometimes or often says it's incorrect. Very frustrating cuz if you want to view your info on the app, you're forced to change the password again. Time card logging is inaccurate. A lot of the features are missing which makes punching in your time on the app useless. A lot of times your times are not accurately saved.
ADP get your app together and fix all the bugs!
- Category: Business
- Updated: Oct 31, 2017
- Version: 3.1.0
- Size: 57.4 MB
- Languages: English, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Hungarian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Vietnamese
- Seller: ADP, Inc
- © 2017 ADP, LLC. All rights reserved.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.