ADP Mobile Solutions
By ADP, Inc
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
ADP Mobile Solutions keeps you connected to your company information. It provides a convenient way to access payroll, time & attendance, benefits and other vital HR information for you and your team.
- When you log in, you may not see all the features listed below. You will only see HR information provided to your employer by ADP for the products that are available for mobile access. If you have question, review the FAQs, under Settings in the app.
- This application is available for employees and managers of companies that use the following ADP products: Workforce Now, Vantage, Portal Self Service, Run, TotalSource, ALINE Card by ADP, Spending Account / iPay Statements, and select products outside the US (ask your employer).
Key Employee Features:
• View pay & W2 statements
• View & request time off
• Track time & attendance
o Punch In / Out
o Create Timesheets
o Update, edit, & approve time cards
• View & request time off
• View pay card accounts
• View benefit plan information
• Contact colleagues
Key Manager Features:
• Approve time cards
• Approve time off
• View team calendars
• All application requests and transactions are routed through ADP's secure servers
• All network traffic between the mobile device and the server is encrypted
• All employee information cached on the mobile device is encrypted
• Username and password protected
• Login sessions time out from inactivity
• Accounts locked out with excessive login failures
• Fast and easy login with Touch ID.
• Recover or reset forgotten user IDs and passwords
What's New in Version 2.9.1
This release of ADP Mobile provides general usability enhancements and performance improvements.
Very limited phone app, no accrual detail
Good thing I visited ADP in browser on laptop prior, managed to login, download all very detailed pay stubs there including benefits accrual. Great. This phone app? Pay stub shows NO benefits accrual (this period or year to date). Shows what you've been pd in vaca/sick but not accrued or available. Pdf download feature a joke, can't easily open/save to Dropbox etc & sending to self by email produced a few characters of text. The last option, mobile site for phone? I can't LOG IN there tho clearly I can at both of above and no help options for mobile site. Guess it's browser login from computer each payday but most of us want easy mobile access and download options.
Easy to use. And so very convenient.
Had an issue with the update myself. Just deleted and reinstalled. No problem sense. I never wonder how much money I have available anymore or worry about someone making charges. (With so many scams these days) I use this app daily to check on what is available and what has come out. (Also gives a heads up of what pay will be the day before) if you don't have this app on your phone and get paid regularly get it now. You don't regret it. 😊
Makes work more difficult
Ever wonder why people hate friday? Its because of this app and ADP's systems. Adp is confusing at best, and the most unreliable network. I'd rather try to cancel my Comcast account (impossible) than try to figure out how to fix a problem on ADP. Did I mention that most upper management also do not know how to manage anything on ADP! I do not know where to begin when it comes to finding my teams training certifications, tracking a great white shark in the Pacific Ocean is easier. What they don't tell you is that the mobile version found on chrome or safari actually works. The only thing this app has that is even remotely convenient is the thumb print option, but I wouldn't bet on it working for long.
- Category: Business
- Updated: Aug 29, 2017
- Version: 2.9.1
- Size: 52.9 MB
- Languages: English, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Hungarian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Vietnamese
- Seller: ADP, Inc
- © 2017 ADP, LLC. All rights reserved.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.