ADP Mobile Solutions
By ADP, Inc
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
ADP Mobile Solutions keeps you connected to your company information. It provides a convenient way to access payroll, time & attendance, benefits and other vital HR information for you and your team.
- When you log in, you may not see all the features listed below. You will only see HR information provided to your employer by ADP for the products that are available for mobile access. If you have question, review the FAQs, under Settings in the app.
- This application is available for employees and managers of companies that use the following ADP products: Workforce Now, Vantage, Portal Self Service, Run, TotalSource, ALINE Card by ADP, Spending Account / iPay Statements, and select products outside the US (ask your employer).
Key Employee Features:
• View pay & W2 statements
• View & request time off
• Track time & attendance
o Punch In / Out
o Create Timesheets
o Update, edit, & approve time cards
• View & request time off
• View pay card accounts
• View benefit plan information
• Contact colleagues
Key Manager Features:
• Approve time cards
• Approve time off
• View team calendars
• All application requests and transactions are routed through ADP's secure servers
• All network traffic between the mobile device and the server is encrypted
• All employee information cached on the mobile device is encrypted
• Username and password protected
• Login sessions time out from inactivity
• Accounts locked out with excessive login failures
• Fast and easy login with Touch ID.
• Recover or reset forgotten user IDs and passwords
What's New in Version 2.7.1
This release of ADP Mobile includes bug fixes and other improvements.
ADP finally got it right
ADP finally got something right with this app. I've used several of there other products and they all had great concepts, but none of them where very user friendly. This one is very user friendly, more so then using the desktop version. I can punch in and out easily soon as I walk in the door, and approve my employees time cards from my couch.
Only gave it a 4 star and not a 5 because there have been several times over the past few weeks I've gone to punch in or out and it tells me I'm not close enough to the location, I was standing in the middle of the showroom floor. Need to work on the location services a little more. Other then that well done ADP.
Log in failure.
I am able to log in just fine through the app but when I try to use your website (which is the only place I can view my FULL pay stub) it tells me that my user name and password are not correct. I tried email recovery one of these things is incorrect?! These two things need to be in sync. They are basically the same thing. So why am I having problems logging in to the web page??? When I can access the app just fine????? I dislike your app and it needs updating. I also emailed myself my stub from the app and all it was was a screen shot. Of the app. Not the actual pay stub.
Very useful app for monitoring everything that involves pay. From pay statements to tax information, the app has an easy to use, streamlined setup that helps me check up on my financial situations involving work pay. The iPhone app at the moment is a little easier to read and use at the moment but I believe the iPad app will be just as good after a few updates.
- Category: Business
- Updated: Mar 08, 2017
- Version: 2.7.1
- Size: 48.1 MB
- Languages: English, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Hungarian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Vietnamese
- Seller: ADP, Inc
- © 2017 ADP, LLC. All rights reserved.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.