Yboo is an app for women who are interested in dating where you can choose men depending on their ideal on beautiful date
If you like his ideas you can start chatting with him
and then you have 24 hours before all the conversation is deleted
No one can see your profile before you click like in someone.
And if you decide that you can have a great time together you can meet.
We have strict policies about No means No, so if you didn't feel comfortable on your date or you report someone we will ban him.
For Men: Yboo is an app which allows you to create your ideal date just clicking some options and then you just have to wait to be chosen
when a woman likes your profile you can start chatting with her and arrange the meeting
then, it's up to you to have a happy ending!
• Subscription to Premium account is Auto-Renewable. It allows an app to charge for features over a set amount of time.
• The trial Premium account is provided for free within 7 days from the moment of subscription.
• If the subscription was not canceled within 7 days, after the trial period gets expired, a monthly payment in an amount of $11.99 USD will be charged from your account
• The cost of the optional Premium subscription is:
- $6.99 USD for 7 days
- $10.49 USD for 1 month
- $32.99 USD for 6 months
• Payment will be charged to your iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
• Your subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
• Your account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal
• You can manage your subscription and switch off the auto-renewal by accessing your Account Settings after purchase
• You cannot cancel the current subscription during the active subscription period.
• Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable.
Interactive notifications for iOS 12 supported!
Critical bugs fixed
Thanks for using Yboo! We appreciate all of your feedback and ratings.
To provide better service, we update the app on a regular basis.
Ratings and Reviews
Great idea, terrible results
So, after reading a great number of positive reviews about Taboo, I had high hopes. This concept is highly original though limited in scope. You only get so many choices of scenarios and they’re not realistic. Candles and wine on a first date? In what alternate universe? I do like the idea of this but they need to upgrade the choices you can make so they’re a little more realistic. My second gripe is that there’s no location setting of any kind so you don’t know if who you’re talking to is located near you or not and you end up wasting time if they’re not, especially if they’re not looking for the same thing as you. That brings me to my third gripe...the obvious spammers/scammers. Out of the four women who I chatted with, only one was legit and, referring back to my previous comment, she 12 hours away from me and not looking for the same type of relationship as I am.
I was generous with giving this a 3 star rating. It’s barely that. I really do like the idea of throwing yourself into unfamiliar, uncertain situations. That’s the only redeeming quality of this app so far.
Do not waste your time or risk your money
I’m a freelance app tester. After reviewing this app, I’ve concluded that this is just one big catfish. After reading some of the 1 star reviews, I decided to immediately cancel the subscription in my iTunes account to avoid being billed as some fell victim to. After doing so, you still have access to your 7 day trial. In the 7 day free trial, you get minor viewing activity of your account and maybe 1-2 “people” that message you. What’s funny though is the day your trial is over. You will get flooded with “people” sending you messages. So of course you can’t view them unless you buy the subscription. I personally got over 14 in the span of 6 hours. So this company is either syphoning the amount of activity you get during the trial. Or, they are guilty of false advertising for flooding your phones with message notifications. If you don’t feel convicted yet, read some of the 5 star reviews and tell me that they are not bots.
Best dating app for easing into online dating
This is the most effective and organized dating app Ive heard of. When I started, I thought Id have to meet a few different people and go on a few first dates before finding someone who was a good fit, so I had reasonable expectations. I have enjoyed getting to chat with people even when they did not result in meet-ups. The app has some inconsistencies, but I still appreciate how it forces the process to go slow, allowing time for you to consider people and have good conversations with them. In general this has been a great way to ease back into dating, or into online dating in the first place. And, I have actually connected with someone from the app! Can confirm, the taboo process works!
- Arseniy Lavrentev
- 16.7 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian
- Age Rating
- You must be at least 17 years old to download this app.
- Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humor
- Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity
- Frequent/Intense Mature/Suggestive Themes
- © 2017 Arseniy Lavrentev
- In-App Purchases
- Meet & Chat Access $11.99
- VIP Access $6.99
- VIP Access $10.49
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.