When you can’t use your words, use a sentient ball of meat. The [as] Keyboard replaces your old and busted keyboard with a bump builder, GIFs, and soundbites from your favorite Adult Swim shows, along with our own private stash of emoji. Why sext when you can send that special someone a picture of Mike Tyson covered in pigeon crap?
THE SAME THING YOU JUST READ, IN CONVENIENT BULLET FORM
· Over 150 Adult Swim emoji featuring characters from Rick and Morty, the Venture Bros., Robot Chicken and more.
· GIFs of Adult Swim favorites grouped into emotions, to accurately portray the feelings in your cold, black heart.
· Soundboards featuring quotes from Adult Swim’s biggest mouths.
· Create custom bumps to send to friends. It’s almost like we’re talking directly to you. Almost.
Made with the love we feel towards all our consumers.
Revised all floopy doops to be shmoopy doops.
Ratings and Reviews
Two words: Pickle Rick.
Why are there no Pickle Rick stickers? There should be a Pickle Rick sticker. Better yet, a Pickle Rick animated sticker. Who’s idea was it to create an Adult Swim stickers app and not include Pickle Rick? It’s just wrong. A poor decision. A bad move. I love this app, but it’s lack of Pickle Rick makes it deserve this low rating...
I went through the trouble of picking up my phone, unlocking it, opening the App Store, searching ‘Adult Swim’ and downloading this app... All for what? No. Pickle. Rick. And now I have to go through the trouble of typing this review. I wish I could rate lower than a 1/5. You know what would fix that rating? Pickle Rick. Pickle Rick would bring it to a 500,000,000,000/5. Just one little Pickle Rick, is that too much to ask for? If you had a Pickle Rick I’d write the most amazingly positive review. But that’s not the case, so now we’re both sad. Make both of us happy and add a Pickle Rick sticker. I’m not mad, just disappointed.
Updates have removed important functionality
How do I get the animated stickers to work like they did before (in particular, the banana, carrot, and eggplant animations). Is it temporarily broken or were the changes intentional? If intentional, why? Rating will be 5 stars once proper function has been restored. Or at least offer an explanation as to why the animations were removed- please?
Another Voice for Rivk
u should add the part were rick is a pickle and is like the only reason a person would do this is because they could which they cannot.
- Turner Broadcasting System, Inc.
- 35.2 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- You must be at least 17 years old to download this app.
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- Frequent/Intense Mature/Suggestive Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity
- Infrequent/Mild Horror/Fear Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- Frequent/Intense Profanity or Crude Humor
- © & ™ Cartoon Network (s16)
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.