Advanced English Vol.A
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Speak English Just Like a Native Speaker
Advanced Conversation is designed for advanced students who already have a working knowledge of English and the ability to speak about themselves and others using most tenses.
During these eLessons, students will practice speaking using modal verbs and compound sentences with self-assured speed and fluency.
The instructor will speak at a regular conversation speed and use a large number of modern expressions.
Students at this level will be expected to understand grammar and will instead focus more on confidence, intonation and naturalness.
Upon completion of this course, you’ll be able to speak English fluently and confidently at the advanced level.
• Master the hardest tenses
• Maintain a high level of fluency with pronunciation and intonation just like a native speaker
• Learn high-level idiomatic language
• Think analytically in English
• Ask and answer specific questions about conditions and results
• Confidently describe duties, necessities, requirements and possibilities
• Form compound sentences to describe the future and the past
• Structure and declare opinions politely
• Expand vocabulary in a variety of subjects
• Have complex discussions with English speakers
• Do all of this and more with confidence!
Vol.A Using Modals to Modify
01. Asking questions with Should/shouldn’t + have + PP
02. Answering questions with Should/Shouldn’t + Have + PP.
03. Answering questions negatively with shouldn’t + have + PP
04. Asking questions with Could/Couldn’t + Have + PP.
05. Answering questions with Could + Have + PP.
06. Answering questions with Couldn’t + Have + PP.
07. Answering questions with May/Might + Have to.
08. Answering questions with May/Might + Not Have to
09. Answering questions with Must + Have.
10. Answering questions with Must + Not Have
11. Asking questions with Be supposed to + verb.
12. Answering questions with Be supposed to + verb.
13. Answering questions with Be not supposed to + verb.
14. Asking questions with Be past supposed to + verb.
15. Answering questions with Be past supposed to + verb.
16. Answering questions with Be past not supposed to + verb.
17. Asking questions with Would Rather.
18. Answering questions with Would Rather.
What's New in Version 4.0
iOS 7 support
- Category: Education
- Updated: Nov 06, 2013
- Version: 4.0
- Size: 654 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: MnPlay
- © COPYRIGHT 2010 MNPLAY ALL RIGHTS RESERVED
Compatibility: Requires iOS 4.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.