The leading journal in organic synthesis and catalysis is now available on your iPad and iPhone. Advanced Synthesis & Catalysis (ASC) brings you pioneering research results from academic and industrial labs on efficient, practical, and environmentally friendly green organic synthesis. Enjoy an entirely new browsing and reading experience, and keep up to date with the most important developments in chemical research:
- Stay current with the latest articles through Early View.
- Be notified when a new issue is available.
- Download articles and issues for offline perusal.
- Save your favorite articles for quick and easy access.
- Share articles with colleagues or students.
- Access your subscription to ASC on your iPad (institutional subscribers require “”roaming access”” setup on Wiley Online Library).
Advanced Synthesis & Catalysis (ASC) is the leading primary research journal in organic chemistry, organometallics, and catalysis for organic synthesis.
The high impact of ASC can be attributed to the unique focus of the journal, which publishes significant new results from academic and industrial labs on efficient, practical, and environmentally friendly organic synthesis. While homogeneous, heterogeneous, organic, and enzyme catalysis are key technologies to achieve green synthesis, related contributions on synthesis design, reaction techniques, flow chemistry, and continuous processing, multiphase catalysis, green solvents, catalyst immobilization, and recycling, separation science, and process development are also featured in ASC.
CURRENT SUBSCRIBERS to Advanced Synthesis & Catalysis can “pair” their device with their personal or institutional subscription to enjoy full access in this iPad edition.
SUBSCRIBE IN THE APP: Annual Subscriptions (12 issues) for the iPad-only edition are available for $499.99 (US) per year. Payment is charged to your iTunes account after confirmation of purchase. Advanced Synthesis & Catalysis subscriptions automatically renew within 24 hours of the end of your subscription period for $499.99 (US) unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the subscription period. To turn off auto-renew, go to your iTunes account settings after purchase. Note that subscriptions cannot be cancelled during the term of the subscription, but you can still turn off auto-renew to prevent automatic renewal of your subscription. Note that any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when you purchases a subscription.
- Full support for the iPhone 6 and iOS 8.
- Sync your favourite articles, un/read articles and push notification preferences across all your iOS devices via your iCloud account.
- Subscribe to Future Article Alerts from the list of keywords in information tab in any article and get a push notification the next time an article is published with that same keyword. You can opt out any time from the new Message Centre on the settings tab.
- Support for external society website feeds and announcements.
- New Global Navigation button allows you to access any section of the app with a single tap.
- The Enhanced Search will now search all content downloaded and cached on your device.
- The new SSO login allows users who login to their society website to access journal content to login to the app using the same login and password that they use on their society’s website.
- Institutional and workplace network users can now register for access entirely within the app without the need complete the set up on their desktop.
- Support for Sponsored Subscriptions.
- Open Access Articles icon displayed for all OA content.
- We have developed a new Get Access feature for institutional users who login via their institution’s network. We have tested this but are aware that there may be issues—if you experience any problems please contact us on JASMobileAlerts@wiley.com
- Numerous bug fixes and enhancements.
Ratings and Reviews
Wiley again has app though does not give content. To see anything but title, you pay. Don't bother to get
- 37.6 MB
- Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © John Wiley & Sons, Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- Advanced Synthesis & Catalysis (Mobile Only) $499.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.