Manage your accounts at the touch of your fingertips with the Advantis Mobile Banking App. It’s a secure and simple way to review and manage your finances wherever you are, 24 hours a day!
• Check your account balances
• Review your transaction history
• View check images
• Transfer funds between accounts
• Pay bills electronically, including editing pending payments
• Review bill payment history
• Deposit checks using the device's camera
• Locate an Advantis ATM or Branch and get directions
• Contact Advantis for quick assistance
• Advantis Mobile Banking is protected with SSL encryption, the same security protections our members are provided when logging into online banking from a web browser
• Password and security questions are required at login
• Inactivity time-out period
• If your mobile device becomes lost or stolen, you can quickly deactivate access to your accounts by logging into online banking using a web browser and changing your password or by contacting Advantis Credit Union at 503-785-2528
You must be a current Advantis Credit Union member and a registered user of Advantis Online Banking. Before you can begin paying bills with your mobile device, you must register for Advantis electronic bill payment. To register for online banking and bill payment, simply visit www.advantiscu.org using a web browser – it’s fast and easy! While Advantis' mobile banking services are free, your mobile carrier may assess text messaging and/or web access charges.
Miscellaneous bug fixes and performance improvements
Ratings and Reviews
Deposit never works
Mobile deposit rarely if ever works. Always says “flip the check” which has been done. Doesn’t matter what kind of surface check is on. This has been a problem for at least a year. They need to figure it out.
Consistent Mobile Deposit Glitches
The mobile deposit app has never worked well for me. It continuously tells me that the photo of the back of my check is actually the front (it isn’t) and refuses to deposit. I have a new phone with a good camera, and take pictures on contrasting backgrounds with good lighting. Sometimes I can get it to take after about a dozen tries. I’m a freelancer, so my paychecks come from a number of different places. I love Advantis, but it’s very close to being a dealbreaker if I have to drive to the bank multiple times a week to make my deposits.
Mobile checking needs work
Great app to view bank records. Mobile banking is failing. I take a photo of the check front and it’s fine. I take a photo of the back of the check and it wants me to flip the check. No matter how many times I flip the check in any position it won’t take. So then I use the manual option. Error message comes up saying cannot authenticate and the app closes. Please fix this. My iOS is up to date and all apps are updated.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.