Take to the skies and manage your Adventure Company, a group of warriors dedicated to exploring and finding ancient relics from a mysterious past. Build a team, discover dozens of classes, level up, learn new skills, and find powerful equipment. Use planning and strategy to conquer a variety of unique environments and scenarios, and ultimately rise to the top as the best and most profitable company in the land!
- Team-based action/RPG!
- Strategically divide your company between battles to find long lost artifacts!
- Over 60 classes to discover!
- Explore 5 different lands and collect treasure!
- Equip endless amounts of weapons!
- Dozens of unique enemy types!
- Compete to collect daily rewards!
- Three different control schemes, along with MFi controller support!
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for any questions or help!
• Nerfed Necronon boss
• Fixed an issue with crashing after watching an ad
• Added a back up image ad when the video ad is erroring out
Ratings and Reviews
Best Mobile Game I've Played
So I'm in the "written very few reviews" category, I believe this is my second or third review. But this game has so renewed my faith in mobile game potential that I felt obligated to review it. There are many portions of this game that I absolutely adore: from the different racial bonuses, the intricate class system, even the simple yet amusing story. Additionally, because the game gives so many opportunities to win or earn in-game currencies, I paid two dollars simply out of thanks. I would (and have) highly recommend this to anyone. For you developers, I've only noticed one true problem, and have a couple hopes for this game. The concern is that after the update, I've no longer been able to refresh the store or my recruits, the game tells me an unknown error has occurred. Hopefully this gets fixed soon! My couple hopes are that we're able to allow our fighters to re-spec, so to speak, and go back to trainees and pick a new class path. And like the rest, I hope for more islands and loot. So please, keep up the excellent work. You've done right by me, and a good amount of people so far. Thank you!
Favorite RPG app so far!
I've started on the third environment and this is one of the extremely few phone RPGs that I haven't quickly dismissed. Rather, I've embraced it when I want either a casual romp OR a challenging test of both strategy and tactics. Strategically: you must distribute your available troop across several battles to complete a level, and each dude has his own classes, abilities, and equipped weapon types. You can even regress all your fancy wizards into farmers whenever you want to (hint: you will want to sometimes) and change them back when you're done. Tactically: use quick reflexes, apply hero powers, and manage your shared control of the army with the AI to your advantage.
The AI for any character you choose to not actively embody is really interesting. I have a lot of fun working out what its priorities are in a given mission type, how it handles characters of each class/weapon combination, and how it reacts to enemy special moves. Then I pick which hero to manually control at any given time based my studies. Navigating this teamwork is an unusual but highly rewarding puzzle that can let you snatch victory from the jaws of defeat.
Suggestions from a new players view point
I have recently got this game. I downloaded it yesterday. I do enjoy this company and the game. Some things i have thought about that would be nice to have on this game are these. (Due to me not being far into it, i don't know if some are already in the game.)
1. Able to have unlimited characters. On the team rooster at the bottom i only have about 5 right now. And i can tell there is a lot of classes. So what would be nice is have unlimited characters so you can get all the classes and as many as you want. How this could work is when you look at your guys/girls at the bottom, swipe your finger to the left and it will move the platform they on along with them. And sliding in more characters from the right. To go back you swipe the other way.
2.Able to have a tech tree button somewhere on the main screen. Where it takes you to a family tree looking thing. With trainee at the top. Then lines going to other classes below it, and so on. Essentially a family tree. This will help me figure out what classes i haven't got yet.
- Foursaken Media
- 390.1 MB
- Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Frequent/Intense Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- © 2016 Foursaken Media
- In-App Purchases
- Special Combo $1.99
- Gems - 100 $0.99
- Gems - 250 $1.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.