Detective Kate Gray is back in a new holiday murder mystery! A homicide victim is found downtown holding a familiar calling card - a snow globe. Kate realizes she is on the trail of the notoriously dangerous serial murderer, “The Christmas Killer.” Will the killer strike again in seven days? Or can Kate and her team solve this mystery in time for the holidays? Put your wits to the test now in Adventure Escape: The Christmas Killer!
Join millions of happy Adventure Escape players and save the day!
Play this premium escape game!
- Gorgeous graphics bring the holidays right onto your screen!
- Explore the city, question suspects, and hunt down the killer!
- Solve devious puzzles and riddles!
- Get the whole game for FREE! You’re never forced to pay!
- Gather tools and items to aid in your escape!
- Memorable characters!
- Find hidden objects that help you break free!
Solve the mystery in Adventure Escape: The Christmas Killer! Can you track down the murderer before he kills again?
Thanks for supporting Haiku Games!
- Improved interaction with the safe puzzle
- Added ability to sign in through Google email
Ratings and Reviews
Best Games in the App Store
This developer's games outshine other games in the adventure game, escape room, point n click, and many other game categories in the App Store. The storylines draw you in like a good movie, and you become immersed in this enchanting little world for awhile. The stories are thoughtful and engaging, the games are challenging and very clever, the characters likable, graphics pleasing to the eye, while all of it is shrouded in a mystery waiting to be solved by you. Hard to believe these games are free, but I would be more than happy to support them if they keep the same formula but ever become paid games-- they are a gem amongst a multitude of overhyped games which can't hold a candle to Haiku's originality!
I love haiku games - but some are better technically than others. I give the ideas and stories and puzzles all 5 stars, but here are the things I have problems with - and Christmas’ are so bad, I deleted the game without finishing-
- progress saved: only a few of Haiku’s games save progress through each Chapter (Scottish Castle and Haunted Hunt, for example). This means you can resume play from wherever you left off.
- this is important because a few of the games will simply “drop out” back to the beginning of your current chapter even when switching from the game to another app. This means restarting every chapter over and over. In the case of Christmas and having to redo the quilt puzzle over and over, it was too much for me
- free skips on completed puzzles. I think only Scottish Castle offered this
- replay any chapter. Very useful for collecting stars (so it’s understandable why it wouldn’t be included). But let’s be real: paying real money for this kind of game is unrealistic (as opposed to a game like Kings Road where you have to pay to develop your character)
Sorry for the rant but I was just frustrated too much by Haiku Christmas.
Sounds like a weird description for a video game but I keep thinking “crispy”. Some hidden object games (not that this is one) have a sketchy illustrator like quality which I find displeasing to the eye. I prefer bright colors. Bold outlines. Don’t make it difficult to find objects because foreground and background share a tone that blends it all together. Make it difficult by challenging my mind’s ability to solve a complex situation. Added to this is a tight storyline and a real puzzler and that makes Haiku games gold!!
- Andrew Ow
- 256.1 MB
- Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- © 2016 Haiku Games Co
- In-App Purchases
- Get 10 Stars! $1.99
- Get 30 Stars! $4.99
- Get 5 Stars! $0.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.