This MMORPG is a little bit different... you were warned.
"Become part of AdventureQuest 3D's growing online world! We're building new areas under your feet as you play it." - Artix and the devs (who also make the weekly-updated hit web games AQWorlds, DragonFable, EpicDuel and, um, those other AE games.)
SORCERER GENERAL'S WARNING: This game is ONLY for fans of fantasy MMORPGs, swords & sorcery, open-world games, passionately involved game developers, and people who wandered here completely by mistake but downloaded and loved it anyway. May contain AE's unpredictable tongue-in-cheek humor, parody, puns, oddly-fused monsters (Werepyres?), and the game is so casually hard core that there is a 99% chance you will die before the game even starts. But hey, maybe you'll get lucky and DEATH (aka The Grim Reaper) will make you a deal you can't refuse. Only one way to find out.
NOT PAY-TO-WIN XD
• Finally, a game that's not going to dive into your wallet.
• Earn power and cool stuff through gameplay
• Optional cosmetics if you’d like to support us
LIVE & SPECIAL EVENTS
• Weird in-game holidays
• Town changes to reflect seasons and boss monsters invade
• Small team = crazy devs with the power to spawn monsters
FREE NEAR-WEEKLY DLC! NEW ADVENTURES
• We're literally building new stuff for you right now
• Join us for weekly-ish releases on Thursdays-ish
BEST MMORPG VILLAINS & MONSTERS
• Our bad guys can beat up your other game's bad guys.
• As long as we're the ones writing the story. Which we are.
• Unless you want to jump in and help. Comment on our official posts.
• Vampires Lords
• Werewolf Gladiators
• Pirates, Ninjas, "The Braken"
• DEATH - Underworld Celebrity
• Drickens - Half Dragon, half chicken
• Lots of Dragons
• OMG why do we love Dragons so much!
MAKE A UNIQUE HERO
• See items on your character when you equip them!
• Equip for power or looks
• Our barbershop is the best
• Equip swords, scytheblades (scythe + sword = awesome), fidget spinners (why did you make us do this!?) wands, pew pew thingies, armors, matrixy looking long coats, gloves, boots, capes, helms, belts, hair, & accessories (skull hair clips are so hot right now) however you want.
We're always making new stuff.
MULTI-CLASS: PLAY THE WAY YOU WANT
• Collect classes like Necromancer, Paladin, DragonSlayer, Ninja, Rogue, Warrior, Mage
• Switch between them at any time!
• We are building a ton more :D
LOOK UP & JUMP
• AQ3D is a rare Mobile MMO that lets you look up at the sky!
• Jump on things. Which means...
PARKOUR CHALLENGE MAPS
You will regret that we let you jump in this game XD Some of our parkour maps are 100% evil. LAZORS!
• Transform into birds, dragons, and creatures that move at high speed
• Except the bush transformation... awkward.
DUNGEONS, RAIDS, & BOSS FIGHT CHALLENGES
• 20 player raids (like the Dragon's Lair)
• 5 player dungeons
• 2 player adventures... date night?
• Solo - just like when I went to dances in school
• Or just roam a world full of players looking for trouble
AQ3D CURRENT FEATURES!
• Battle Monsters in Real-time Combat
• Summon & Teleport to your Friends
• Tons of things to complain about!
• Persistent online world
• Bad puns
• Cutscenes you won’t want to skip! (Probably)
• Check our website to see what we are developing next
STALK... erm, FOLLOW US FOR ALL THE AQ3D MADNESS!
TWITTER: @ArtixKrieger or https://twitter.com/artixkrieger/
We are an active community of gamers. Spy on what Artix and the team are working on next for the game at www.AQ3D.com
- Minor bug fixes.
Ratings and Reviews
Thank you AE
I’ve tried out all the games AE has put out so far; my favorite, for the longest time, remained Adventure Quest Worlds. The epic artwork, awesome gameplay, and absorbing storytelling all culminated into an addicting, enthralling, enjoyable experience that I never would have believed possible of a 2-D game.
Now, I see a game that has the potential to surpass Adventure Quest Worlds. AQ 3D, in just the Beta versions, had many of the things I loved about AQW. The unique art style and characters manifest themselves once more; the storyline and universe building are amusing and informative simultaneously. I think there’s definitely work and adjustments to be done still. The fact that all mobs are aggressive is somewhat aggravating and a feature unique to AQ 3D, and the lack of classes is somewhat limiting. However, that’s not the major point of focus at this time. The fact that matters is the game has a solid foundation, a good team working on it who have never failed to produce good work in the past, and huge potential to become the best game made by AE. I look forward to seeing where this project will go, and I know for a fact that I will be more than happy to spend money on this game once more content is added. Keep it up! All you amazing people at AE are doing a great job so far on AQ3D, and I trust you’ll continue to do so.
A Hidden Gem
Truly a masterpiece! I think this game is overshadowed by existing titles or games by lager franchises with known names and credibility, but this is one for the record books! Absolutely remarkable! The devs behind this game are open to suggestions and extremely witty. Their humor pours through the dialogue with all kinds of allusions with NPC names and a never ending supply of puns and one liners that are guaranteed to make you laugh, cry, and play on! Don’t believe me? Try to get through the first encounter with Vane without laughing or even snorting. I’ll bet you can’t! Aside from the humor, the game itself plays wonderfully! Plenty of content and endless character customization options. The ability to switch between classes at will without charge or penalty is wonderful! Some battles may make you feel like range is the best call, others may require you to get up close and dirty. Truly pick and play! You’re in control! Use your freedom! There is no shortage of quests and yes THERE IS FREE FAST TRAVEL!! I myself am tired of all the brand new carbon copy auto-quest idle farm garbage games being produced faster than McDonalds chicken nuggets, this is not one of those. You are the master of your own fate, not AI pathfinding algorithm!! Why are you still reading this?! Download the app now!!!
I just started this game very recently so my review may be biased and updated later on. But let me tell you. If you’re looking for a good mmorpg that’s fair, fun and actually enjoyable? look no further. I dled this on a whim and didn’t think I’d enjoy it much. But I was SO wrong. Starting off one of my favorite things already is there’s this whimsical comedic dialogue here and there that actually made me smirk and smile. The game is grindy but it feels rewarding in that traditional mmo sense which I love. You can speed up crafting with the cash currency but it’s really not forced at all. It’s like war frame where you wait a certain period of time. Another thing is there is no cash shop right in your face like EVERY single other mmo. I actually accidentally found out how to get to it. In no way do I feel pressured to buy anything. This is what makes me want to invest in this game! This is what makes people feel better about their purchases. It’s supposed to a fun environment and a getaway not a give me all your money kind of thing. I also cannot wait to try the new classes coming. Keep going in this direction devs. There’s such a big market for people looking for a non greedy mmo and you’ve captured one of them.
- Artix Entertainment LLC
- 131.5 MB
Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humor
- Frequent/Intense Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- © 2002-2016 Artix Entertainment, LLC
- In-App Purchases
- Guardian Package $19.99
- 2000 Dragon Crystals $9.99
- 900 Dragon Crystals $4.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.