Join a fun-filled adventure with Alex, an inquisitive and adventurous boy, on a journey to discover the origins of electricity with a shocking twist at its conclusion!
- Great educational app for teaching words to young children
- Enjoy colorful, high quality artwork
- Interactive objects repeat back to you the name of what you are touching
- World class soundtrack by Megan Randa (also available in iTunes)
- Spoken narration in both English and Spanish
- Added parallax effect for iOS 7 users
- Updated for iOS 7!
- Audio bug fixes.
Ratings and Reviews
Don't waste your money! This is a book that ends with naughty children that don't eat their vegetables have to produce electricity. So misleading, both in what you think it is and what they tell children!
Every week my four year old daughter and I choose a different subject to study, and this week it was electricity! I was so excited to buy this app as a jump off point for the day, and boy was I disappointed! Not only is there almost nothing to do with electricity, it's basically just an over-priced interactive iBook. I would only suggest this for a child 2 years old or younger, completely useless for any child who already knows basic words.
Where do I get my money back?
My daughter loves it!
Excellent book with a fun story! My two year old daughter enjoys playing with the book and touching all of the objects on the screen to see them animate. I think it will help her pick up on new vocabulary in both Spanish and English.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.