The Adventures of Ash & Ollie: ScreenTime - A Fingerprint Network App
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
-- Winner of the 2014 App of the Year Award from "Creative Child" in the Interactive Storytelling Game Apps category --
From yummico, the creators of the award-winning iOS app Yummiloo Rainbow Power comes “ScreenTime,” introducing the adventures of Ash & Ollie, two brothers who just want to play on their tablets and game players. It's up to their parents to set some rules and help them understand that the world isn't just one big screen. An engaging, interactive storybook with added games and a photo album feature, ‘ScreenTime’ will make your kids laugh while teaching them issues around managing screen time.
Kids are clamoring for the digital interface, at younger and younger ages and with a seemingly unquenchable thirst. Parents, conflicted themselves over their own increasing dependence on these devices, are often at odds on how to deal with this issue. ‘ScreenTime’ explores this ubiquitous phenomenon of modern parenting with a dose of humor and irreverence.
“ScreenTime” was made by parents who acknowledge the sometimes blurry and difficult issue surrounding screen usage by our kids. We believe that screens are a permanent and integral part of our lives, and with proper guidance we think our kids can not only learn to use them responsibly but learn from them. We want to start a conversation around these issues, and help you give your children the strategies, tools and encouragement they need to make their own healthy choices.
"The Adventures of Ash and Ollie: ScreenTime" is the first release in a series of enhanced eBooks, games and shows entitled "The Adventures of Ash and Ollie," charting the adventures of two mischievous brothers who just want to have fun, and their parents, who want them to have fun responsibly.
Please visit us at www.yummico.com to learn more!
The Adventures of Ash and Ollie: ScreenTime Features
- Engaging artwork in a fully animated storybook
- Hidden bonus objects for kids to discover as they learn
- Exciting Rocket Racer game - Collect the bonus items found in the storybook for extra points
- Photo Album feature - record how kids are spending time off the screen
The Adventures of Ash and Ollie: ScreenTime is part of the Fingerprint Network of games for Learning and Play. Fingerprint offers a range of features to support the whole family including:
- A Shared Family Account makes it easy for kids and parents to share a device and allows parents to track the game play and learning of multiple children under a single account.
- In-App messaging lets kids and parents to send one another fun and encouraging messages.
- A curated Game Catalog suggests new Apps based on your child's interests and learning levels.
Just downloaded this and it is super cute. It's from the creator of Blues Clues and tells a story about too much mobile game play. Great message for little ones. Well done.
Wonderful app! My kids loved it- game, animated story, plus the surprise of taking their own photos for the photo album. Would love to see more from Ash and Ollie!
Hilarious and helpful
My kids loved this book, and so did I - so many great takeaways about how to deal with their screen obsession!
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Education
- Released: Apr 03, 2014
- Version: 1.0
- Size: 178 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Fingerprint Digital, Inc
- © 2014 Fingerprint Digital, Inc. All rights reserved. Fingerprint, Fingerprint Digital and the Fingerprint "thumbprint" logo are trademarks of Fingerprint Digital, Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.