The Google Ads app helps you stay connected with your ad campaigns from anywhere, using your iPhone. You can easily view your ads' performance on the go with this simplified companion to your desktop account. So you can keep your campaigns running smoothly—no matter where your business takes you.
* View campaign stats
* Update bids and budgets
* Get real-time alerts and notifications
* Call a Google expert
* Act on suggestions to improve your campaigns
This app is for existing Google Ads customers only and is free to download. To learn more about advertising with Google, visit ads.google.com.
* Added search feature to quickly find your campaigns, ad groups, and keywords
* More useful campaign metrics and overview cards available on the Home screen
* Update your bid adjustments for different devices, locations, times, and days
Ratings and Reviews
What Are All The Bad Reviews About?
Okay, I agree with a lot said about Google taking money and having little useful assistance from the India help desk, where I have received mostly bad suggestions and advice. But this is when speaking about Adwords in general. This new mobile app is really there just to compliment the desktop version of Adwords, now Google Ads, in my mind. I don’t think it is meant to be a stand-along application where you do everything as you can using Adwords on your desktop. I use this mobile app primarily to review my campaigns’ performance. And in this regard, it does a fine job. So my suggestion to all those giving bad reviews, use the desktop version to create your campaigns and then the mobile app to watch over your campaign’s performance.
One mistake and I get suspended for life??😵👎🤢🤮
USE FACEBOOK OR ANYTHING ELSE IF YOUR’E A BEGINNER!! I don’t even know what happened, if I did anything wrong because google will not say. I’m a beginner using paid advertising and I just tried to do an ad for the first time in a couple years. Then the same day I got an email from google saying my account is suspended for “circumventing systems.” WHAT DOES THAT EVEN MEAN? They say they can’t tell me why, and my account is suspended forever and any other accounts I make will be suspended. I heard this can happen from my website getting hacked, well if that’s the case then it’s not my fault. What a terrible experience for a beginner. No idea about what I did wrong and no help or explanation from google on how to fix this. Google is leaving me, a new innocent customer “screwed” for life now. Thanks a lot, jerk.
Last few versions - date picker, key metrics
With the last few versions of Google Ads, they seem to have removed a few critical features or they’ve hidden away the ability to change settings for following.
1. The most important time periods for me are current month and previous month. You can still choose current month, but there’s no easy way to choose the previous month without a custom date range.
2. The ability to choose more than two key metrics (cost, clicks, conversions, CPC, average position, etc.) at a time appears to have disappeared with recent updates. Most of us are using iPhone 7 or greater at this point. I’m using an iPhone X. There’s plenty of screen space so why not let us add more than two?
- Google LLC
- 161.6 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, Arabic, Bulgarian, Catalan, Chinese (Hong Kong), Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Estonian, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hindi, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Latvian, Lithuanian, Malay, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Serbian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Slovenian, Spanish, Swedish, Tagalog, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © Google Inc
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.