AEO | Aerie
By American Eagle Outfitters
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Want #AEOstyle on the go? Come get it, BAE.
This trusty mobile app puts our entire collection at your fingertips, anywhere you wander. So whether you’re AEObsessed, a devoted AerieHead (look, we’re already giving each other pet names!), or both (aww, we love you, too), you’ll find all your favorite clothing, shoes, accessories, bras, undies, and sleepwear—right in the palm of your hand.
PLUS, we give lots of compliments. And we always let you pick where we’re going for dinner. #FTW
Some of the perks:
• AEO and Aerie in one convenient space, for your shopping pleasure
• Touch ID login for iPhone 6 and 6 Plus users (oh you fancy, huh?)
• Option to add your AEREWARDS card to Passbook (because we both know you’re always forgetting that thing)
• Instant notifications about sales and other awesome events
• VIP access to our New Arrivals
• Full-screen photos, so you can get up close and personal with our latest styles
• Swift checkout process, complete with an option to enter credit cards with your camera—so your orders to you even faster
• Store locater tracks down the nearest AEO and Aerie stores—and tells you if the item you want is in stock
• AND, we’re now on Apple Watch! Just add your AEREWARDS card
Thoughts? Feedback? Awkward family photos you’d like to share with us? Go on, pour your heart out to AEOMobile@ae.com. And be sure to keep an eye out for app improvements, new features and more.
What's New in Version 3.4.3
· Introducing (drum roll, please)… AEO Radio! Stream our in-store playlist to get your shop on AND your groove on at the same time.
· They’re buggin’ what?! They’re buggin’ who?! They’re buggin’ us and don’t they see it ain’t cool! ...Translation: we fixed some bugs.
App crashes every few minutes (very very annoying). Items disappear from cart (even if you're signed into your account) all the time and it's a pain going back several times to find all the items again (eventually you get mad and give up trying to order anything at all). A "favorite" feature would be great. Total amount of order can be wayyyyyyy off (by $100 or more), so I always have to add it up myself to double and triple check, and sometimes discounts aren't given correctly. When trying to find certain items at certain stores, the app will say that it's not in stock at that store when it actually is (I checked this--was looking for the denim x boho flare jeans in a particular size, app said out of stock at mall, went to mall same day looking for something else and they had quite a few of my size in stock in that jean). Apparently I'm not the only one experiencing these issues with the app, and I'm hoping AEO will fix this mess soon and save us all some headaches. Giving two stars because I do like the AEO radio, but that's about it right now.
My Bag Won't Empty/Purchase
I have had two pairs of jeans for almost two months now in my "bag." The first time I checked them out, it allowed me with PayPal. Got the email confirmation for my order from PayPal, but nothing from AE. I thought it was a glitch, but I figured since I had received at least one email, I would be okay. But then I checked my bank account just two days later - AE nor PayPal account charged my payment. I blamed my internet connection since I wasn't on Wifi. Until just last week, I resubmitted my EXACT order at home (the cart didn't even empty after my first initial "purchase!" So the jeans were still in there!) this time under my Wifi to ensure that my connection wouldn't blank. Again, cart didn't empty, no confirmation email, no charge to my bank account.
Disappointed, to say the learn. My next method that I will attempt will be order these jeans via phone.
Terrible. Can't even log in anymore.
This app used to be pretty good but for a month now my cart has been stuck at 17 items, won't display the cart, won't empty, won't let me check out due to out of stock items in my cart and I've had no help. I've contacted AEO four times and nobody does anything but a generic "looking into it" situation. I can't log in through the app on iPhone or iPad. It tells me one second "oops! Server not responding!" then it tells me my login info is wrong which it isn't. Deleting both apps has yet to work. Even the update didn't fix it. So the AEO site on the apps, browser and mobile site are all useless to me now. Don't waste your time on apps from a company that can add an AEO music update but can't fix an issue keeping a customer from being able to use their account and get points at all.
- Category: Lifestyle
- Updated: Jul 21, 2015
- Version: 3.4.3
- Size: 70.2 MB
- Apple Watch: Yes
- Languages: English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Portuguese, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Seller: American Eagle Outfitters
- © 2015 AEO Management Co.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5, iPhone 6, and iPhone 6 Plus.