AEO | Aerie
By American Eagle Outfitters
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Want #AEOstyle on the go? Come get it, BAE.
This trusty app puts our entire apparel collection at your fingertips, anywhere you wander. So whether you’re AEObsessed, a devoted AerieHead (look, we’re already giving each other pet names!), or both (aww, we love you too), you’ll find all your favorite clothing, shoes, accessories, bras, undies, sleepwear and more—right in the palm of your hand.
PLUS, we give lots of compliments. And we always let you pick where we’re going for dinner. #FTW
Some of the perks:
• AEO and Aerie in one convenient space, for your shopping pleasure
• Our all-new “Inspiration” feature, where you’ll find tons of #OOTD inspiration, trends and more
• Access the app in a snap with 3D Touch for iPhone 6/6s and 6/6s Plus users
• Reserve, Try & Buy: now available in all US stores
• Stream our in-store playlist—to get your shop on AND your groove on at the same time—with AEO Radio
• Touch ID login for iPhone 6 and 6s users (oh you fancy, huh?)
• Option to add your AEREWARDS card to Apple Wallet (because we both know you’re always forgetting that thing)
• Instant notifications about sales and other awesome events
• VIP access to our New Arrivals
• Full-screen photos, so you can get up close and personal with our latest styles
• Swift checkout process, complete with an option to enter credit cards with your camera—so your orders get to you even faster
• Store locater tracks down the nearest AEO and Aerie stores—and tells you if the item you want is in stock
• AND we’re on Apple Watch! Just add your AEREWARDS card
Thoughts? Feedback? Awkward family photos you’d like to share with us? Go on, pour your heart out to AEOMobile@ae.com. And be sure to keep an eye out for app improvements, new features and more.
What's New in Version 3.8.4
Introducing #WeAllCan. Explore the app to learn more about our new campaign.
I love love love aerie! I was incredibly shocked & sad when I moved back here to Illinois from California to find that the Aerie store in our mall had closed and the American Eagle had A VERY small selection for aerie items, it's literally just a small table of a few underwear & a some of the bralettes which I do not wear. So that's disappointing but I am glad that I'm able to order online and they ALWAYS have great deals going on. I love aerie bras and undies as they last a long time for me. They have great selection as well. I wish they would re-open a store in our mall but that may never happen. I have no desire to drive an hour across the river into St. Louis to go to an aerie store at another mall. I'm very happy with being able to buy online. I really don't shop at American eagle for anything other than jeans, I do love the jeans and again always have good deals going on and they're great quality and last!!! Occasionally I find a simple shirt at AE. I love this company, I will continue to buy my bras and underwear and jeans from them forever. Plus you get awesome benefits for having a reward membership and you get a birthday coupon! :)
Bugs, bugs everywhere
The latest release is full of bugs. I am using it on an iPhone with the latest version of iOS to date.
The home page is fine. Once you navigate through shopping sections, they either don't load at all or don't load full content. For example, when going to Women > Aerie > Bralettes, the content is sometimes limited to a set of about 20 items (although I know there are many more that should be in that section). Clicking on the item opens up the item details screen, but does not load the item picture/colors within it.
I got so frustrated that I had to stop shopping and write this review. I hope this app is fixed and provides decent experience shopping in this great store on mobile devices. Thank you.
It's FANTASTIC! but..
I absolutely love, love, love American Eagle & Aerie! The app is much better than viewing merchandise on any downloadable browser, but it tends to crash every so often. No too frequently. I've assumed it does this because I'm in such a rush to see the things I desire most! I may be overworking the app. Other than the crashing and taking a while to load, which is not because of my internet connection because I've tried it on my data as well, it's super easy to navigate and everything is simply accessible.
- Category: Shopping
- Updated: Sep 08, 2016
- Version: 3.8.4
- Size: 65.7 MB
- Apple Watch: Yes
- Languages: English, Spanish
- Seller: American Eagle Outfitters
- © 2016 AEO Management Co.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.