Aeris Pulse Weather
By Media Logic Group, LLC
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Be prepared for ever-changing weather with Aeris Pulse, and never be surprised by the weather again! From severe storms to heavy snowfall, Aeris Pulse personalizes weather threats like never before.
We’d love to hear what you think about Aeris Pulse! Please rate and review us in the App Store, and if you have any issues or suggestions, contact us at http://www.aerisweather.com/support/kb/aeris-pulse/ or let us know about a bug by submitting a ticket at http://www.aerisweather.com/support/.
APPROACHING WEATHER THREATS
Using your current GPS location, Aeris Pulse highlights where the weather threats are relative to you. Aeris Pulse informs you to a variety of threats, whether it’s a severe thunderstorm with large hail and lightning or a winter storm with ice and heavy snow.
Receive push notifications and in-app alerts when hazardous or severe weather approaches your current location, from heavy precipitation to severe storms, lightning, hail and tornadoes. You can also receive notifications for National Weather Service (NWS) alerts as soon as they are issued for your current location. You can also customize your notification criteria to offer fine control over the alerts that matter most to you.
Pulse offers a customizable weather map with several different weather data layers so you can always view the data you care about the most. Plus, your active layers are saved between sessions, so you'll always see the weather data you're interested in most.
- Approaching weather threats per location*
- Real-time push notifications alerting your of weather threats and warnings affecting your current location
- Customize your notification criteria to control which alerts you wish to receive
- Complete interactive weather map and weather data layers, including radar, storm reports, storm cells, future precipitation and many more
- Fully animated weather map layers supporting past and future weather data that can be adjusted for your needs**
- Current conditions, 7-day forecast, hourly outlook, sunrise/sunset
- Save and reorder all of your favorite locations
- Notification Center widgets for local weather conditions, approaching weather threats and radar*
- Fully powered by our Aeris Weather API and Aeris Maps Platform (AMP)
* Threats and radar are currently available for US locations only
** Future data layers are available with an active Forecast Models subscription
- Swipe up to view your hourly and 7-day forecast
- Swipe down to view your saved locations and add more locations
- Pinch inward to manually reload weather data
- Tap on the circular map or pinch outward to load the interactive map
- Tap on an hourly temp point to view hourly forecast details
- Tap on a forecast row day to view forecast details for that day
Forecast Models - An optional auto-renewing subscription for $1.99/month ($11.99/year) that gives you access to all of our forecast model weather map layers, such as future radar, future temperatures, future accumulated precipitation/snowfall and much more.
Lightning - An optional auto-renewing subscription for $9.99/year that provides you with real-time lightning alert notifications and data in and around your current location.
Road Conditions - An optional auto-renewing subscription for $1.99/month ($11.99/year) that gives you access to our past and forecast road conditions map layers, depicting travel hazards from wet, icy or snow-covered roadways.
Once purchased, all optional subscriptions it will charged to your iTunes account and will be auto-renewed within 24 hours prior to the end of the current period at the same price you originally paid. Manage or disable your subscriptions via your iTunes Account Settings after purchasing. Once purchased, the subscription cannot be cancelled during the active subscription period.
What's New in Version 1.3.3
- Fixes issues with lightning alerts not working properly occasionally
- Fixes an issue with the threats widget height resizing in Notification Center for iOS 10
- Fixes an issue where app wasn't always geolocating when resuming from the background
- Fixes an issue where viewing a detailed hourly forecast from the hourly point graph in 3-hour mode would display the wrong period
- Fixes an issue where the disk cache wasn't being purged properly, resulting in high disk usage at times
- Various other minor bug fixes and improvements
Consistently the most accurate weather
Gets the forecast for the next few days correct more often than any other weather app I've used - and I've used them all. Predicts snow more accurately and farther in advance than Dark Sky.
Has a clean interface as well, easy to just glance at and get the weather for the near future.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Weather
- Updated: Dec 04, 2016
- Version: 1.3.3
- Size: 31.0 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Media Logic Group, LLC
- © 2017 AerisWeather
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Map Expansion - 1 Month$1.99
- Map Expansion - 1 Year$11.99
- Forecast Models - 1 Year$11.99
- Forecast Models - 1 Month$1.99
- Road Conditions - 1 Year$11.99
- Road Conditions - 1 Month$1.99