By Lakehorn AG
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
AeroAltitude calculates pressure altitude (PA) and density altitude (DA) either from user data inputs or automatically by using built-in GPS, built-in barometer*, and METAR** of airports.
Overview of features:
- PA/DA/QNH calculation for current position using GPS and barometer *
- PA/DA calculation based on user inputs for altitude, QNH, and temperature
- PA/DA calculation of any airports from the built-in airport database (incl. METAR display) **
- Includes watch app to display DA at current position and nearby airports ***
- User definable list of airports showing PA/DA calculation **
- User definable warning threshold factor
- Sharing data via mail, message, etc.
- All units are customizable
- Today widget with PA/DA for maximum of five close-by airports **
AeroAltitude uses the free available Aviation Digital Data Service from US NOAA to get METAR data.
* Built-in barometer is available in iPhone 6/6 Plus or newer, iPad Mini 4, iPad Air 2, iPad Pro or newer
** Internet connection required
*** iPhone 6 or newer required, watchOS 3 or higher
What's New in Version 1.3
Thank you for using AeroAltitude!
- Added support for altimeter in Apple Watch Series 3 (watchOS 4 required)
- Improved connectivity from Apple Watch to iPhone
- Minor bug fixing
- Updated airport database (2017-11-17)
- Category: Navigation
- Updated: Nov 26, 2017
- Version: 1.3
- Size: 29.2 MB
- Apple Watch: Yes
- Language: English
- Seller: Lakehorn AG
- © 2017 Lakehorn AG
Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.