AeroChartUS - Aeronautical Charts - US
By DataAppz, Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
More than 24,000 aeronautical charts of United States aerodromes.
AeroChartUS is an application designed for pilots and aviation enthusiasts. It is a pioneer in the segment.
AeroChartUS is an aggregator and content organizer, focused on commercial aviation, which aids in navigation and allows the visualization of navigation charts.
This app facilitates access of pilots to charts - formerly accomplished via PDF through generic readers . Adapted for mobile device access just getting more practical and organized.
Available charts of 3,000 aerodromes in the following standards :
Terminal Procedures Publication / Airport Diagrams
• Instrument Approach Procedures (IAP)
• Standard Terminal Arrivals (STAR)
• Departure Procedures (DP)
• Airport Diagrams (APD)
We are offering a new geo-referencing charts service. The geo-referenced charts, have a better performance than the PDF because they are preprocessed. They also have the user's location and the location of aerodromes. We need to process the charts one by one. For now this service is free, but it is intended to create a subscription soon.
VFR Raster Charts (GeoRef with location)
• Sectional (SEC)
• Terminal Area Chart (TAC)
IFR Enroute Aeronautical Charts and Planning (GeoRef with location)
• Enroute (ENR)
Airport Data (Only ONLINE at National Flight Data Center (NFDC) website). Click on "i" (information) at top of the aerodrome charts list.
• Filter by State
• Search Airfields by FAA code, ICAO code, city or name
• Search by Description of Charts
• Allows you to zoom in Chart
• Allows to Print (AirPrint) or Email a chart
• Paging ( for charts with more than one page )
• Favorite airfields
Premium Version (In App Purchase):
• Removes ads
• Stores the charts on the device
• Download all the charts of aerodrome in one click
• Deletes all downloaded charts (or just a single chart - sliding left)
• Download chart updates
• Visual indicator of downloads already made
• Every 28 days aeronautical charts are updated. Users of the premium version can download the update online. Users of the free version have to wait for the application to be updated by the App Store. We hear your comments and suggestions and increase the time for ALL FREE USERS to use without interruption for the first month.
• Our thanks to users who send in suggestions. Many of the improvements made are suggested by users. As far as possible we try to implement all. If you have any suggestion, complaint, or any other communication contact firstname.lastname@example.org. We'd love to hear your comments about the new updates. Please take a moment to leave a nice review in the App Store: it really helps.
Attention : This App should be used as an auxiliary tool in the planning phase of the flight to be conducted, not replacing the official documentation to be used by airmen during phases of flight. Requires internet access to download the charts
What's New in Version 3.7
• NEW button to cancel a download.
• FIX in the delete all charts feature. Thanks to Alexandre da C. for reporting this issue.
• The toolbar has been refactored and the status bar has been hidden. Thanks to Ian C. for the suggestion.
• Other fixes and improvements
Thank you for using AeroChart! Keep sending suggestions!
I love this app. I purchased the premium version and it is great. I use it with Aerofly 2 flight simulator for the PC. I can open, for example, an ILS procedure for an airport and fly it with my iPad open in front of me. And the sectional maps are great. Very clear even when zoomed in. Nice job!
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Navigation
- Updated: Dec 03, 2016
- Version: 3.7
- Size: 18.3 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: DataAppz, Inc.
- © 2013 DataAppz, Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Premium Version$14.99