Aerofly FS 2 lets you explore the world of flying in a quality never seen before.
Fly a large selection of highly detailed aircrafts with fully animated 3D cockpits in the fantastic region of the San Francisco Bay Area and its surroundings.
Aerofly FS 2 sets a high value on realistic flight physics, highly detailed aircraft and a stunning, photo realistic, scenery.
Take your seat in the cockpit and enjoy flying over the famous Golden Gate Bridge or visit Alcatraz Island. Learn the basics of flying with our Flight School or practice landings in various atmospheric conditions using the ILS navigation system.
At the same time, Aerofly FS 2 features an intuitive user interface and requires virtually no training time.
• 7 aircraft included ( Airbus A320, F-18, Learjet 45, C172, Baron 58, ASG 29 glider, Pitts S-2B biplane )
• 11 aircraft available for purchase ( Airbus A380, B737-500, B747-400, F-15E, King Air C90 GTx, Aermacchi MB-339, Corsair F4U, Extra 330, Swift S1 glider, P-38 Lightning and Sopwith Camel )
• New regions available for purchase ( Switzerland and Southern California )
• Highly detailed and animated 3D cockpits
• Lighted cockpit at night time
• Automatic navigation tuning ( ILS, NDB and VOR )
• Realistic flight physics
• Sophisticated autopilot
• Interactive Flight school for learning the basics of flying
• High resolution aerial images of the San Francisco Bay Area
• Over 50000 square miles flyable area
• Display terrain features like mountains, lakes and cities for easy navigation
• Adjustable time of day
• Adjustable wind, thermals and turbulence
• Replay system
• Different view modes
This is just a maintenance update with adjustments for new iOS devices and iOS 11
- adjustments for better iOS 11 support
- bug fixes when using iPhone 8 and iPhone X
Ratings and Reviews
Great Game, But
So I would start of by saying that this is a great game. But it has some thing you need to add or fix. Like making a pushback button. Or a start at a gate option so you don’t have to start at a ramp(or just for the big airport)if you know what I mean. Also a engine start and stop button for the airplanes. Please add light that you can control over like the landing light, strobe, and etc. also add real water effect to the game. Also add multiplayer too like In IF (Infinite Flight) because that would make it better. Add some more aircrafts to the game, my suggestions would be the DC-3, Antonov an-225 Mriya, Harrier jump jet, a trike,
Boeing 777 or 767, the Boeing 787-8, Concord, DC-10 or MD-11, Airbus A310, Boeing 727, Airbus A350, Boeing 377 Stratocruiser, Lockheed Constellation, Cessn 208, Bombardier Dash-8 Q400,
And finally some helicopters too. Also add functional characteristics like for the Boeing 737 add the retractable steps, or for the General Aviation planes add door that open. Please add a weight and balance page. Add a section on where you can put announcements like V1, VR, and V2 etc. add more map and airports too like ST. Martin, St. Barths, Lukla airport. London Heathrow, London City Airport, Salt Lake International, New York JFK, and Chicago O’Hare. Please add a separate button for the spoiler too. Add more liveries like the normal Southwest paint scheme, American Airline livery(old), and Ryanair. I hope my requests gets put into the game.
Not Really Supported
It is obvious that this app is only an advertisement to get you to buy more functionality on another platform. Yes, it is better than Infinite Flight in some ways, but more boring and the ground graphics are not as good on my 6S Plus. They seem not to make many updates, for this platform, and when you start using it, you can't even get a manual that explains the functions of the buttons. I am a pilot, who owns a 6 passenger Commache 260C, and they even confuse me. There is a ton of information on the internet about this flight sim, but almost all is it is for other platforms, and the few sites appearing to have iOS support that show up in searches have been deleted. It's as if someone tried to provide more information but was warned to remove it because it was not authorized, and there are excessive warnings about violating their copyrights. But it seems that if you switch to a more powerful platform it is pretty awesome. They do favor the PC platform though, because I see many messages that this or that is not available on the IOS platform.
It’s an app
I believe this is a very good flight simulator for being an application. Of course it’s not a professional flight simulator but it does a good job at supplying some realism for being a pilot. I would like some improvements, I’ll list them down below, I don’t expect them but here’s some suggestions:
Boeing and Airbus callouts - When I fly the 737 or the A320 I’m mentally prepared to hear the Boeing callout or Airbus callout. Instead I hear some unknown voice actor doing the callouts.
A real time option - If the local time is 18:24 UTC, there should be an option to select it and it positions the sun or moon in sequence with the way the sun or moon is outside.
Weather conditions - Have the option to select the current climate outside.
Pushback - Have the option to pushback at the gate by a tug.
Aircraft skins - Add more airlines to the aircraft selection.
More destinations - I would love east coast options such as Florida and New York. Midwest destinations and the Hawaiian Islands.
These are some of my suggestions. I don’t expect to see these added, I would expect that this would be extremely difficult to add. I love the app, and I’ll continue to play it.
- 2.6 GB
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone 5s, iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 6s, iPhone 6s Plus, iPhone SE, iPhone 7, iPhone 7 Plus, iPhone 8, iPhone 8 Plus, iPhone X, iPhone XS, iPhone XS Max, iPhone XR, iPad Air, iPad Air Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 2, iPad mini 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Air 2, iPad Air 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 3, iPad mini 3 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 4, iPad mini 4 Wi-Fi + Cellular, 12.9-inch iPad Pro, 12.9-inch iPad Pro Wi-Fi + Cellular, 9.7-inch iPad Pro, 9.7-inch iPad Pro Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad (5th generation), iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (5th generation), 12.9-inch iPad Pro (2nd generation), 12.9-inch iPad Pro Wi‑Fi + Cellular (2nd generation), 10.5-inch iPad Pro, 10.5-inch iPad Pro Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad (6th generation), iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (6th generation), and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 1998-2018 IPACS
- In-App Purchases
- Boeing B747-400 $0.99
- Boeing 737-500 $0.99
- Airbus A380 $0.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.