Aerofly FS 2 Flight Simulator
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
Aerofly FS 2 lets you explore the world of flying in a quality never seen before.
Fly a large selection of highly detailed aircrafts with fully animated 3D cockpits in the fantastic region of the San Francisco Bay Area and its surroundings.
Aerofly FS 2 sets a high value on realistic flight physics, highly detailed aircraft and a stunning, photo realistic, scenery.
Take your seat in the cockpit and enjoy flying over the famous Golden Gate Bridge or visit Alcatraz Island. Learn the basics of flying with our Flight School or practice landings in various atmospheric conditions using the ILS navigation system.
At the same time, Aerofly FS 2 features an intuitive user interface and requires virtually no training time.
• 7 aircraft included ( Airbus A320, F-18, Learjet 45, C172, Baron 58, ASG 29 glider, Pitts S-2B biplane )
• 11 aircraft available for purchase ( Airbus A380, B737-500, B747-400, F-15E, King Air C90 GTx, Aermacchi MB-339, Corsair F4U, Extra 330, Swift S1 glider, P-38 Lightning and Sopwith Camel )
• New regions available for purchase ( Switzerland and Southern California )
• Highly detailed and animated 3D cockpits
• Lighted cockpit at night time
• Automatic navigation tuning ( ILS, NDB and VOR )
• Realistic flight physics
• Sophisticated autopilot
• Interactive Flight school for learning the basics of flying
• High resolution aerial images of the San Francisco Bay Area
• Over 50000 square miles flyable area
• Display terrain features like mountains, lakes and cities for easy navigation
• Adjustable time of day
• Adjustable wind, thermals and turbulence
• Replay system
• Different view modes
What's New in Version 2.4.7
Dear Aerofly Users, this version improves and addresses the following:
- Fixed a bug with Aerofly FS 2 crashing on 32 bit iOS devices like the iPhone 5 and iPad 4
- Fixed an issue with the Columbia airport
- Greatly improved navigation planning
- Much better Gamepad support
- Reworked autopilot ( now called co-pilot ) that can automatically follow a navigation route ( you have to do take-off and landing manually )
- More airports of the Northern California region have been added
- Improved runway graphics
- New liveries for the A380
- The F-18 has been improved with better system-depth, for example auto-trim is now simulated
- New In-App purchases: Switzerland and F-15E. The F-15E is free, if you have previously purchased the airplane bundle.
- Various additional airplanes on airports. The density depends on your iOS device.
- Many smaller bug fixes
- Extended cockpit display functionality on airliners and military jets
We hope you enjoy this update. Stay tuned for more new stuff and please keep on sending Feedback. Your input is extremely valuable to us.
Not Really Supported
It is obvious that this app is only an advertisement to get you to buy more functionality on another platform. Yes, it is better than Infinite Flight in some ways, but more boring and the ground graphics are not as good on my 6S Plus. They seem not to make many updates, for this platform, and when you start using it, you can't even get a manual that explains the functions of the buttons. I am a pilot, who owns a 6 passenger Commache 260C, and they even confuse me. There is a ton of information on the internet about this flight sim, but almost all is it is for other platforms, and the few sites appearing to have iOS support that show up in searches have been deleted. It's as if someone tried to provide more information but was warned to remove it because it was not authorized, and there are excessive warnings about violating their copyrights. But it seems that if you switch to a more powerful platform it is pretty awesome. They do favor the PC platform though, because I see many messages that this or that is not available on the IOS platform.
This app us many features ahead of any other simulator apps; 3D moving parts cockpit, extreme terrain detail, etc.
I bounce between flight simulators, and the one reason I don't stick to exclusively playing this one is due to lack of new content. If you would want to set this app totally apart from others- I'd suggest creating tons of Bizjet simulators (gulfstream, falcon, Pilatus). I love the king air and Learjet on this app, but would pay top dollar for any of the mentioned aircraft-because nobody is implementing those into their apps.
This game overall is great, but I think it would be better if you added in some of the newer variants of the 737, moving planes at airports, and some seat views with inside sound (like with people talking and moving stuff in the background). And some different sound for different planes. And I have downloaded the Southern California map, but every time I exit the app. I have to reinstall it. Which take FOREVER. I also have plenty of space for it. But other than that, the game is GREAT!!👍🏼
- Category: Games
- Updated: Nov 17, 2016
- Version: 2.4.7
- Size: 2.63 GB
- Language: English
- Seller: IPACS
- © 1998-2016 IPACS
Compatibility: Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Boeing B747-400$2.99
- Boeing 737-500$1.99
- Airbus A320$0.99
- Airbus A380$2.99
- Scenery South California$3.99
- The Aircraft Bundle$14.99
- F4U Corsair$0.99
- King Air C90 GTx$1.99
- Aermacchi MB-339$1.99
- P-38 Lightning$2.99