Aerofly FS 2019 lets you explore the world of flying in a quality never seen before.
Fly in any one of the 20 highly detailed aircraft available to you each with fully animated 3D cockpits that truly mimic the real aircraft. Learn to fly over 160,000 square miles of some of the most scenic terrain of California. Aerofly FS 2019 has highly realistic flight physics, detailed aircraft and a stunning photo realistic scenery.
Become a pilot and enjoy flying over the famous Golden Gate Bridge or visit Alcatraz Island; the choice is yours. Learn the basics of flying with our Flight School or practice landings in various atmospheric conditions using the ILS navigation system.
Aerofly FS 2019 features an intuitive user interface and requires virtually no training time. Whether you are a novice using the new optional copilot feature that lets you even fly a full route automatically or a seasoned pilot that wants to do everything manually, there's something for everyone.
• 20 aircraft included ( Airbus A320, Airbus A380, Robinson R22 helicopter, F-18, Dash-8 Q400, Learjet 45, C172, Baron 58, ASG 29 glider, Pitts S-2B biplane, B737-500, B747-400, F-15E, King Air C90 GTx, Aermacchi MB-339, Corsair F4U, Extra 330, Swift S1 glider, P-38 Lightning and Sopwith Camel )
• Over 150 airports from all over California including KSFO and KLAX
• Assisted flying copilot
• Highly detailed and animated 3D cockpits
• Lighted cockpit at night time
• Automatic navigation tuning ( ILS, NDB and VOR )
• Realistic flight physics
• Sophisticated autopilot
• Interactive Flight school for learning the basics of flying
• High resolution aerial images of the San Francisco Bay Area
• Over 160000 square miles flyable area
• Display terrain features like mountains, lakes and cities for easy navigation
• Adjustable time of day
• Configurable Clouds
• Adjustable wind, thermals and turbulence
• Replay system
• Different view modes
This update improves the overall stability when flying around San Francisco area.
Ratings and Reviews
Amazing, but needs some MORE!
This game is amazing. Auto pilot is wonderful and super easy, navigation is good, and graphics are out of this world! However, I think that you guys are slacking on some stuff that would make this game 2x better. First, add more aircraft next game. Some aircraft that you currently have implemented in the game are very old and outdated, which isn’t a bad thing, but compared to a new aircraft like 737 MAX, 787, or A350, are more glamorous and is something that can be a game changer to this sim since no other flight sim has them, so just add more and newer aircraft. Second, add NPCs or global multiplayer to take away the awkwardness of the map. As a person that lives in the California area, I see a lot of planes passing by and playing this game just makes it awkward compared to what I see here. My last suggestion is more airport options. Things like pushback, ground vehicles at airports, and moving jet bridges are some good examples. Hopefully this comes in handy, thank you for innovating a true flight sim! Best in the App Store right now!
After waiting 2 years for an update to Aerofly 2, I was a little disappointed the developers opted instead for a new app, but I understand the reasons why. While it isn't perfect, it's a close to perfection as you can get on a mobile flight sim. This is the BEST flight simulator on the App Store. It is truly amazing! Cumulus clouds, stunning scenery, a wide variety of aircraft (including the R22), and deeper cockpit instrument functionality are some of the improvements in this version of Aerofly. My hope for the future? Flying regions outside of California (like those released for the desktop version: Nevada, Utah, Colorado, Arizona, New York, Florida, and Switzerland), aircraft from the PC version like the Jungmeister, and improvements to the copilot feature, which I have specified in the developers forum. It runs as smooth as butter for me on the iPhone 8 plus.
Aerofly fs2019 hello this is billiej from Philadelphia pa I think that
This game is the bomb because there is no other simulator out there like this one I think that this is the real deal infinite flight couldn’t do what these planes can do plus the graffics are really amazing and the planes on the ground are really great don’t change a thing but could there be one more city added like new York or maybe Florida then I would think that it will be complete but don’t add Switzerland it would be a big mistake or how about Hawaii with those beautiful beaches that’s my opinion thank you for a wonderful game I can’t stop playing it ps how about adding south Florida that would really stand the game out don’t remove the copilot it’s great and the plane works for me I don’t know about everyone else but it does for me
- 3 GB
- Requires iOS 11.4 or later. Compatible with iPhone 6s, iPhone 6s Plus, iPhone SE, iPhone 7, iPhone 7 Plus, iPhone 8, iPhone 8 Plus, iPhone X, iPhone XS, iPhone XS Max, iPhone XR, 12.9-inch iPad Pro, 12.9-inch iPad Pro Wi-Fi + Cellular, 9.7-inch iPad Pro, 9.7-inch iPad Pro Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad (5th generation), iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (5th generation), 12.9-inch iPad Pro (2nd generation), 12.9-inch iPad Pro Wi‑Fi + Cellular (2nd generation), 10.5-inch iPad Pro, 10.5-inch iPad Pro Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad (6th generation), iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (6th generation), iPad Pro (11-inch), iPad Pro (11-inch), iPad Pro (12.9-inch) (3rd generation), and iPad Pro (12.9-inch) (3rd generation).
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 1998-2019 IPACS
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.