Aerovie, electronic flight bag
By Aerovie, LLC
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
The most advanced electronic flight bag (EFB) on the market. Visualize your weather with Aerovie vertical weather profile, radar forecasting, and more!
Electronic PIREP submission into national airspace system. Submit pilot reports at the touch of a button to Lockheed Martin Flight Service. PIREPs automatically queue for transmission when network connection is available for up to one hour.
Flight plan, brief, and file flight plans into Lockheed Martin Flight service.
Full electronic flight bag suite including offline sectional, IFR low/high, and approach charts.
* Geo-referenced approach charts
* Automated icing, IMC, and CAPE detection based on route and time of departure alerts you to potential hazards instantly.
* Airport facility directory
* Brief & File VFR/IFR flight plans directly to Lockheed Martin.
* Moving map
* TAWS map, terrain vertical profile planning tool.
* Obstacle overlays with color-coded altitude awareness.
* Flight simulator support (Prepar3D, X-Plane, MS Flight Simulator)
* Aircraft performance management for high performance aircraft
* Best economy calculation in altitude selector tool
* Altitude selector tool terrain awareness
* Top of climb and descent markers on route
* Winds aloft calculations based on climb and descent profiles
* Activation & Closing of VFR flight plans
Powerful pre-flight weather features
* Geo-referenced icing charts (CIP & FIP), prognostic and surface analysis charts, SPC outlooks, SPC mesoscale discussions, SkewT soundings, and more.
* Base radar, composite radar, and future radar simulations out to 3 days.
* Visible, color-coded infrared, enhanced infrared, and water vapor satellite imagery.
* TAF Discussions, GFS and NAM MOS forecasts by airport.
* Worldwide Icing Charts
TAWS Suite with aural alerts
- 500' callout
- Depressurization detection
- Runway entrance aural alert
Connected Devices & ADSB
FlightBox ADSB & AHRS
STRATUX ADSB & AHRS
iLevil ADSB & AHRS
Avidyne IFD Flight Plan Transfer, AHRS, ADSB
Lynx L3 Transponder ADSB
Iridium GO! Satellite Communicator
Apple Watch Support
* Weather Radar
* Flight timer
* Digital checklists
* Nearby airport information
* Complication widgets of nearby METAR, TAF summary, and time travel support into TAF & GFS models.
* 3D simulated environment complete with runway models, fly through glideslope to runway, runway awareness features including distance remaining
* Pilot report submission is designed for certificated pilots only.
* Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
*New accounts receive a 14 day trial of Aerovie Pro which includes the full feature set. Once the trial ends, the user can continue to use GeoRef plates and other features available for free. To continue to access premium services the user must subscribe to Aerovie Pro. Aerovie Pro service is an auto-renewing cost of $6.99/month or $69.99/year. The payment will be charged to the user's iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase. Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal. Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase. No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period. Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication. The robust PIREP submission tool require no subscription.
What's New in Version 4.76
* Wind barb design update
* Misc bugfixes
- Category: Weather
- Updated: Dec 04, 2017
- Version: 4.76
- Size: 153 MB
- Apple Watch: Yes
- Language: English
- Seller: Aerovie, LLC
- © Aerovie, LLC
Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Aerovie EFB Subscription$6.99
- Aerovie EFB Subscription$69.99
- AerovieReports Annual Subscription$69.99