By Lakehorn AG
Open the Mac App Store to buy and download apps.
NOTE: this a is menu bar app. Once you open the app an AeroWeather icon will appear in the menu bar (as shown on screenshots).
Now also available for your Mac - a simple and clean version of AeroWeather.
Shows METAR and TAF with accurate data in the well known AeroWeather layout from iPhone and iPad.
- Menu bar application for quick access (Menulet)
- Customizable menu bar (airport with flightrule, temperature, or wind)
- Menu bar display optionally rotates through list
- Today Widget (shows also airport which is marked as favorite)
- Sortable list (by user-defined, name, ICAO, IATA, country) of airports in well known AeroWeather layout (with raw or decoded METAR)
- Detail view with METAR, TAF (raw or decoded) and station information
- Calculates presssure altitude, density altitude, and windchill or heatindex
- AWOS data for US airports (where available) with phone support (either via Skype or connected iPhone)
- Customizable formats and units
- Sharing of METAR/TAF via E-Mail, Twitter, Facebook, Messages etc.
- Available in Chinese (Simplified), Danish, Dutch, English, Finnish, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese (Brazilian), Spanish, Swedish
AeroWeather uses weather data from freely available sources like US NOAA, which cannot be guaranteed. The cost for AeroWeather is for development of the app and not to pay for any weather data.
What's New in Version 1.5.4
- Added ISA temperature deviation (next to temperature in decoded METAR)
- Minor user-interface changes
- Bug fixing (flightrule indicator; twilight +/-30min; METAR RVR decoder)
- Updated station database (2018-01-04)
Thank you for using AeroWeather!
- Category: Weather
- Updated: Jan 17, 2018
- Version: 1.5.4
- Size: 15.7 MB
- Languages: English, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish
- Seller: Lakehorn AG
- © 2016-2018 Lakehorn AG
Compatibility: OS X 10.10 or later, 64-bit processor