American Epilepsy Society 2018 Annual Meeting App.
Sponsored by Sunovion.
The app is your full-featured guide to manage your 2018 AES Annual Meeting experience. App features include:
• Native app: No wifi connection required to access the conference program, schedule or animated maps.
• Home: Stay informed about hot issues, event program changes, your upcoming sessions and organizer messages.
• Program: Browse the entire event program to build your personal schedule, bookmark sessions or speakers, or access session handouts as available.
• Take notes and email them as part of your trip report for reference.
• Exhibitors, Maps, related conference info and much more.
Note: Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
Ratings and Reviews
AES 2018 app
Very good overall but there should be a feature similar to the the AmericanAcademy of neurology meeting apps where one can immediately claim CME via that app immediately after the individual lecture has been completed. This is a great feature of the last AAN meeting app that was extremely helpful.
- American Epilepsy Society, Inc.
- 50.3 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- © AES & ATIV Software
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.