Aetherium I - The Escape
By Marco Ferraguti
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
«Captain's Log: 15 December 2327 - 03:36 PM
I managed to escape but they found me. That load of Aetherium slowed me down but I knew if I could reach safety it would make me rich. My old man always told me that sometimes it’s better just to stay alive.
They are out for revenge and they will have it. I am running out of energy. The end is near.
I won't make it easy for them though. I’ll fight until the last of my blood spills.»
Run for your life and collect stars until you’ve got enough energy to strike back. Survive for as long as you can and take down as many aliens as possible while trying to control up to three objects at once.
Three main modes of play:
• Easy: Survive and try to strike back while controlling one spaceship.
• Hard: Survive and try to strike back while controlling two spaceships at once.
• Impossible: Survive and try to strike back while controlling two spaceships and a load of Aetherium at once.
Four player modes: easy, hard, impossible and 2 players
3 beautiful, original tracks
3 fun mini games
Fully translated in English, Italian, German, French and Spanish
What's New in Version 1.1
• Game Center Achievements
• Better graphic optimizations
• Bug fixes
- Category: Games
- Updated: May 14, 2012
- Version: 1.1
- Size: 10.1 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Marco Ferraguti
- © 2011 Marco A. Ferraguti
Compatibility: Requires iOS 4.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.