*** NOTE: This app is currently only available to a limited group of Aetna members.***
The Aetna Health℠ app makes it easier to manage your health and benefits. Quickly find a doctor and see what it may cost. Manage your benefits and review and pay claims. The app is simple to use and personalized to your needs.
And we're not stopping there. We’re continuously adding new features and functionality to improve your experience.
Currently the app is available to a limited group of Aetna® members. We’ll be expanding access throughout the year — keep an eye out for your email invitation.
Find the medical care that meets your needs
• Find in-network providers and offices by location, profile and specialty.
• Get cost estimates for doctor visits and medical procedures.
• Look up medications by their brand or generic names, and learn about side effects, interactions and more.
Manage your plan, benefits and claims details
• Pull up your ID card whenever you need it.
• Review your claims by member, provider, facility, service or date.
• Pay claims using your bank account or credit card.
• Track progress toward meeting your deductible.
• View your PayFlex® HSA, HRA and FSA account balances.
Get personalized guidance and support to help you achieve your goals
• Get personalized health actions that are recommended based on your profile.
• Set and track progress toward fitness and nutrition goals. Sync your data automatically by allowing Aetna Health to access your steps and exercise data from HealthKit.
To make managing your health care even easier, we’re regularly adding new features.
With this release, you can take charge of your health with these enhancements:
• Register, schedule and conduct Teladoc appointments from the search tab for eligible members
• Bug fixes and accessibility updates
Ratings and Reviews
Completely terrible User Experience
Unless you’re a “special member” you can’t use this app at all - just use the beta program that Apple and Google have! Then when you are redirected out of the app - you know, since you can’t use it - when safari opens, it opens to a completely blank unusable page.
It gets better: I think “okay, I’ll just use chrome instead?”. Nope... the Aetna mobile site on chrome won’t allow you to log in with multiple tabs open for some reason (face-plant)!
I’ve seen some pretty terrible user experiences, but this one, man is it a certain special type of terrible
Members only jacket required
Why release this health insurance app to everyone in the app store if only a small percentage of users are allowed to actually use it? Go through Apple's beta testing program instead of having everyone download this app and get forwarded to the website in Safari!
I'm baffled how one of the largest health insurance companies in the US does not have an app available for all their users to take advantage of for their basic insurance needs.
0 stars until it's available for all members to use, and not just the individuals with the cool jackets.
Waste of time. I hope claims management is better managed than app development. We were encouraged at a benefits presentation to download the app. So I did, but then was not able to use it or register until my benefits card arrived (a few weeks). Now my benefits are active, I created an account, but the app is only available for a limited audience. Aetna, please don’t waste peoples’ time. Just say you don’t have an app yet. Even though it’s embarrassing to admit that, you would be respected for being honest.
- Aetna Life Insurance Company
- 106.2 MB
- Health & Fitness
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- © Aetna Life Insurance Company
Get all of your passes, tickets, cards, and more in one place.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.