AFA Action Voter Guide
By American Family Association
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
The AFA Action Voter Guide (AFAAction.net) is the most distinctive and comprehensive presentation of information on candidates available at one location for values voters. Every individual voter can visit type in his or her address and be presented with their candidates and information that will assist the voter in determining who will best represent their Christian values if elected to public office.
The guide was developed from a group of panelists selected for their conservative credentials and belief in constitutional government, free enterprise, strong national defense, and traditional Judeo-Christian values, such as the sanctity of life and marriage. After evaluating the data, panelists assigned a grade indicating what kind of voting record that candidate, if elected, would likely receive from a multi-issue conservative organization that grades on economic and social issues. The source data is provided so voters can more easily make their own evaluation.
AFA Action’s unique voter guide has several distinctions and features:
· Economic/social conservative grades (A to F) or a voter’s specific candidates
· Vote ratings of federal legislators from conservative and liberal organizations
· Donations of significance made by the candidates and to the candidates
· Endorsements of candidates by conservative and liberal organizations
· Surveys of candidates on issues, role of government, background and beliefs
What's New in Version 2.0.5
- Category: Education
- Updated: Mar 15, 2017
- Version: 2.0.5
- Size: 23.2 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: American Family Association, Inc.
- © American Family Association
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.