By American Fidelity Assurance Company
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Access your American Fidelity Assurance Company (American Fidelity) Flexible Spending Account (FSA), insurance benefits, and enrollment information right from your iPhone or iPad with AFmobile®. AFmobile® by AFA® allows Health FSA (Unreimbursed Medical), Dependent Day Care FSA, and Health Reimbursement participants, as well as insurance benefit customers, to file claims while on the go. (Please note Health Savings Account claims are not eligible to be processed via AFmobile®.)
Good news, insurance benefit customers! You can now access our secured Online Service Center (OSC) through the app, which makes it easy for you to submit insurance claims, wellness claims, and check the status of any claim!
AFmobile® also allows you to review important information and access resources such as calculators, worksheets, and videos to help prepare you for your benefits review!
Manage your FSA, submit reimbursements, and store your receipts by doing the following:
1. Select on “Manage Your Flex Account” to get started.
2. Log in to AFmobile® with your existing OSC username and password, or register for a new account.
3. Touch on the “File New Flex Claim” option on the dashboard, follow the prompts to enter your claim information, take a photo, and submit your claim!
Review your American Fidelity insurance benefits, submit claims, and upload additional documentation by doing the following:
1. Select “Manage Insurance Benefits” to be directed to our secured OSC.
2. Log in to the OSC with your username or password, or register for a new account.
3. Touch “File a Claim” at the top to begin the claim filing process for your insurance benefits!
AFmobile® is a great tool when preparing for your enrollment, monitoring your account, submitting claims, and more! Our app allows you to do the following:
• Calculate pre-tax savings,
• Figure out how much to contribute to your Health FSA,
• Learn about benefit options available to you,
• Submit Health FSA Card documentation,
• Easily submit reimbursement and insurance benefit claims,
• Upload and store receipt or other documentation images,
• Check account balance,
• Review claim and deposit history,
• Follow claim status,
• Upload additional documentation,
• Sign up for push notification alerts, and
• Manage your profile information.
There is no charge for AFmobile® from American Fidelity. Message and data rates may apply. Your account balance may not reflect recent pending Flex Card transactions.
For support with AFmobile® or to submit a question, please email us at https://americanfidelity.com/mobile/app-feedback.aspx or visit us at americanfidelity.com.
American Fidelity Assurance Company
9000 Cameron Parkway
Oklahoma City, OK 73114
What's New in Version 3.1.2
Thanks for using the AFmobile app! We’re working hard to improve your experience! Here’s what’s new in this update:
• Fix for missing benefits button
• Fix for contact us links
Please fix document gallery
I would really really like to give this out more stars, but there is a big problem with the iPhone app. In the document gallery, it is impossible to zoom on a document. This really needs to be fixed. I cannot go back and review the documents that I've submitted, this is very problematic because a lot of times I have to do this on the go, and I am not at home to check my documents. And the whole point of the app is to be able to take care of your FSA account while you're on the go. If it's not possible to zoom in the app, at least make it possible for me to save the document as a photo to my camera roll so that I can zoom in on it from my camera roll. As it is all I get is a thumbnail of the documents that I cannot read, this makes it useless.
Good Not Great
I truly enjoy posting claims through the app rather than having to fax them as my husband is required to do after a visit to the doctors or purchasing medication. The only downfall to that app is not being able to see more details on payments for instance, if you go back in your history I would like to know what office you need a receipt for you will have to call in rather than just looking at your past claims. All in all it's a lot easier to file a claim keep in mind that a lot of laws have changed and they will be asking for a lot more information and proof so be ready.
Latest Version Was Crashing
This was a great little app until the last update. The app suddenly quits right before I am ready to take a picture of the document. Restarted my iPhone 6 several times, trashed some apps and made sure there is enough phone memory, and still crashing.
Quick Fix: I deleted the app and reinstalled and is now working as expected. Deleting it trashes all the previous stored image files which caused the issue.
- Category: Utilities
- Updated: Jan 18, 2017
- Version: 3.1.2
- Size: 27.1 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: American Fidelity Assurance Company
- © 2016 American Fidelity
Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.