By American Fidelity Assurance Company
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Access your American Fidelity Assurance Company (American Fidelity) Flexible Spending Account (FSA), insurance benefits, and enrollment information right from your iPhone or iPad with AFmobile™. AFmobileTM by AFA™ allows Health FSA (Unreimbursed Medical), Dependent Day Care FSA, and Health Reimbursement participants, as well as insurance benefit customers, to file claims while on the go. (Please note Health Savings Account claims are not eligible to be processed via AFmobile™.)
Good news, insurance benefit customers! You can now access our secured Online Service Center (OSC) through the app, which makes it easy for you to submit insurance claims, wellness claims, and check the status of any claim!
AFmobile™ also allows you to review important information and access resources such as calculators, worksheets, and videos to help prepare you for your benefits review!
Manage your FSA, submit reimbursements, and store your receipts by doing the following:
1. Select on “Manage Your Flex Account” to get started.
2. Log in to AFmobile™ with your existing OSC username and password, or register for a new account.
3. Touch on the “New Claim” option on the home screen, follow the prompts to enter your claim information, take a photo, and submit your claim!
Review your American Fidelity insurance benefits, submit claims, and upload additional documentation by doing the following:
1. Select “Manage Your Insurance Benefits” to be directed to our secured OSC.
2. Log in to the OSC with your username or password, or register for a new account.
3. Touch “File a Claim” at the top to begin the claim filing process for your insurance benefits!
AFmobile™ is a great tool when preparing for your enrollment, monitoring your account, submitting claims, and more! Our app allows you to do the following:
• Calculate pre-tax savings,
• Figure out how much to contribute to your Health FSA,
• Learn about benefit options available to you,
• Submit Health FSA Card documentation,
• Easily submit reimbursement and insurance benefit claims,
• Upload and store receipt or other documentation images,
• Check account balance,
• Review claim and deposit history,
• Follow claim status, and
• Manage your profile information.
There is no charge for AFmobile™ from American Fidelity. Message and data rates may apply. Your account balance may not reflect recent pending Flex Card transactions.
For support with AFmobile™ or to submit a question, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or visit us at americanfidelity.com.
American Fidelity Assurance Company
2000 North Classen Boulevard
Oklahoma City, OK 73106
What's New in Version 2.0.7
This version includes the following updates:
•Fixed bug with the claim amount on the confirmation screen.
•Fixed bug affecting participant’s login credentials.
Keep the feedback coming! We love hearing from you. Also, don’t forget that you can now file insurance claims on the app!
It works but it crashes a lot. It signs you out after only a few seconds and there is not an option to save log in information. Also, I would like to see a total amount that I have submitted. Very frustrating and I almost think I would rather fax or mail.
Older version was better
Just downloaded this version today and I was only able to submit 3 claims. Since then the app keeps crashing during the finalization process. You can check your balance and get notifications well enough. Wait till the next version comes out because this on is a dud.
Easy to use
This app is very easy to use. I've been using it for 2 years without fail. Submitting claims to just submitting copy of receipt is painless.
- Category: Utilities
- Updated: Nov 10, 2015
- Version: 2.0.7
- Size: 7.0 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: American Fidelity Assurance Company
- © 2015 American Fidelity Assurance
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.