By American Fidelity Assurance Company
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
Access your American Fidelity Flexible Spending Account (FSA), Health Reimbursement Arrangement (HRA), insurance benefits, annuities, and enrollment information right from your device with AFmobile®.
AFmobile also allows you to:
• View your current insurance benefits and policy details,
• Check your reimbursement account balance,
• Update personal information and enroll in direct deposit,
• Store receipts or other documentation images, file claims, and upload supporting documentation simply by snapping a picture,
• Access your in-process and processed benefits and reimbursement account claims from the dashboard, as well as print or export your explanation of benefits,
• Sign up for push notifications for claim status updates,
• Prepare for your annual enrollment by accessing resources such as calculators, videos and worksheets,
• And so much more!
Use AFmobile to manage your FSA and HRA:
1. Select on “Manage Your Flex Account” to get started.
2. Log in to AFmobile® with your existing OSC username and password, or register for a new account.
3. Touch on the “File New Flex Claim” option on the dashboard, follow the prompts to enter your claim information, take a photo, and submit your claim!
Use AFmobile to file an insurance claim:
1. Quickly and easily submit a claim by clicking the green “File a Claim” button on your dashboard.
2. Choose your claim type then select “Choose Files” to upload your necessary documents.
3. You may take a photo of your documents or access already-taken photo(s) from your photo library on your phone.
4. Attach documents and click “Next.”
5. Continue through the “Claim Information” and “Personal Information” screens.
6. When finished, click “Submit.”
7. You will receive a confirmation when your claim has been received.
Use AFmobile to prepare for your enrollment:
AFmobile is a great tool when preparing for your enrollment. Our app allows you to:
• Calculate pre-tax savings,
• Figure out how much to contribute to your FSA, and
• Learn about the importance of benefits and which options available to you.
There is no charge for AFmobile from American Fidelity. Message and data rates may apply. Your account balance may not reflect recent pending Benefits Debit Card transactions.
For support with AFmobile or to submit a question, please email us at https://americanfidelity.com/mobile/app-feedback.aspx or visit us at americanfidelity.com.
American Fidelity Assurance Company
9000 Cameron Parkway
Oklahoma City, OK 73114
What's New in Version 3.3.1
Various improvements and bug fixes
AF mobile easy to use
It is easy to file a claim from wherever I have my phone. Once I have the documentation, all I have to do is file in a couple of blanks and attach the paper. It is really fast to process the claims and I have the reimburse back in just a couple of days.
Simple and Quick
It doesn’t get any easier than this. You just set up your account with direct deposit (customer service will walk you through it if help is needed), then just take pics of receipts and push send.
Easy and quick to use
You can submit your bill as soon as you get it, and no more forgotten bills!
Very user friendly. If you can take pictures and attach them to emails, you can use this.
- Category: Utilities
- Updated: Sep 27, 2017
- Version: 3.3.1
- Size: 42.0 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: American Fidelity Assurance Company
- © 2016 American Fidelity
Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.