By American Fidelity Assurance Company
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Access your American Fidelity Assurance Company (American Fidelity) Flexible Spending Account (FSA), insurance benefits, and enrollment information right from your iPhone or iPad with AFmobile®. AFmobile® by AFA® allows Health FSA (Unreimbursed Medical), Dependent Day Care FSA, and Health Reimbursement participants, as well as insurance benefit customers, to file claims while on the go. (Please note Health Savings Account claims are not eligible to be processed via AFmobile®.)
Good news, insurance benefit customers! You can now access our secured Online Service Center (OSC) through the app, which makes it easy for you to submit insurance claims, wellness claims, and check the status of any claim!
AFmobile® also allows you to review important information and access resources such as calculators, worksheets, and videos to help prepare you for your benefits review!
Manage your FSA, submit reimbursements, and store your receipts by doing the following:
1. Select on “Manage Your Flex Account” to get started.
2. Log in to AFmobile® with your existing OSC username and password, or register for a new account.
3. Touch on the “File New Flex Claim” option on the dashboard, follow the prompts to enter your claim information, take a photo, and submit your claim!
Review your American Fidelity insurance benefits, submit claims, and upload additional documentation by doing the following:
1. Select “Manage Insurance Benefits” to be directed to our secured OSC.
2. Log in to the OSC with your username or password, or register for a new account.
3. Touch “File a Claim” at the top to begin the claim filing process for your insurance benefits!
AFmobile® is a great tool when preparing for your enrollment, monitoring your account, submitting claims, and more! Our app allows you to do the following:
• Calculate pre-tax savings,
• Figure out how much to contribute to your Health FSA,
• Learn about benefit options available to you,
• Submit Health FSA Card documentation,
• Easily submit reimbursement and insurance benefit claims,
• Upload and store receipt or other documentation images,
• Check account balance,
• Review claim and deposit history,
• Follow claim status,
• Upload additional documentation,
• Sign up for push notification alerts, and
• Manage your profile information.
There is no charge for AFmobile® from American Fidelity. Message and data rates may apply. Your account balance may not reflect recent pending Flex Card transactions.
For support with AFmobile® or to submit a question, please email us at https://americanfidelity.com/mobile/app-feedback.aspx or visit us at americanfidelity.com.
American Fidelity Assurance Company
9000 Cameron Parkway
Oklahoma City, OK 73114
What's New in Version 3.2.0
Recent updates to AFmobile® allow you to:
• Submit insurance claims easily and quickly
• View your monthly premium amounts (and annuity balances) straight from the dashboard
• Customize your dashboard to quickly get to your most used functions
• Import and export your PDFs and images using the all new document gallery
• And more!
Easy to use
Good app. Easy to use. If Doc Request made from AF it would be even better if this info. automatically filled in such as Service date, description and amount. This on the Doc Request letter from AF. Would help expedite returns on request. Sometimes I don't have letter in front me with date, description and amount.
I give AFmobile four stars because the app is so intuitive and easy to use. I didn't give it a fifth star because claims with documentation clearly from a Dental group or from an optometrist are denied or held up for further documentation because they were unable to identify it as an "approved expense".
Easier than the internet
This option for uploading documentation and filing claims is UNBELIEVABLY easier than the full website version. I prefer this method to ANY of the other options I can use.
- Category: Utilities
- Updated: May 23, 2017
- Version: 3.2.0
- Size: 43.7 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: American Fidelity Assurance Company
- © 2016 American Fidelity
Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.