Access your American Fidelity Flexible Spending Account (FSA), Health Reimbursement Arrangement (HRA), insurance benefits, annuities, and enrollment information right from your device with AFmobile®.
AFmobile also allows you to:
• View your current insurance benefits and policy details,
• Check your reimbursement account balance,
• Update personal information and enroll in direct deposit,
• Store receipts or other documentation images, file claims, and upload supporting documentation simply by snapping a picture,
• Access your in-process and processed benefits and reimbursement account claims from the dashboard, as well as print or export your explanation of benefits,
• Sign up for push notifications for claim status updates,
• Prepare for your annual enrollment by accessing resources such as calculators, videos and worksheets,
• And so much more!
Use AFmobile to manage your FSA and HRA:
1. Select on “Manage Your Flex Account” to get started.
2. Log in to AFmobile® with your existing OSC username and password, or register for a new account.
3. Touch on the “File New Flex Claim” option on the dashboard, follow the prompts to enter your claim information, take a photo, and submit your claim!
Use AFmobile to file an insurance claim:
1. Quickly and easily submit a claim by clicking the green “File a Claim” button on your dashboard.
2. Choose your claim type then select “Choose Files” to upload your necessary documents.
3. You may take a photo of your documents or access already-taken photo(s) from your photo library on your phone.
4. Attach documents and click “Next.”
5. Continue through the “Claim Information” and “Personal Information” screens.
6. When finished, click “Submit.”
7. You will receive a confirmation when your claim has been received.
Use AFmobile to prepare for your enrollment:
AFmobile is a great tool when preparing for your enrollment. Our app allows you to:
• Calculate pre-tax savings,
• Figure out how much to contribute to your FSA, and
• Learn about the importance of benefits and which options available to you.
There is no charge for AFmobile from American Fidelity. Message and data rates may apply. Your account balance may not reflect recent pending Benefits Debit Card transactions.
For support with AFmobile or to submit a question, please email us at https://americanfidelity.com/mobile/forms/app-feedback/ or visit us at americanfidelity.com.
American Fidelity Assurance Company
9000 Cameron Parkway
Oklahoma City, OK 73114
We’re hard at work on new features and updates to improve AFMobile. Each new version of the app will improve speed, performance or add new features.
This update includes:
• Additional security settings available in your profile
• Claims sorted by processed date
Ratings and Reviews
New app version is a mess
The older version of the app, up until the big systems change in the Spring of ‘18, worked fantastically well for quick and easy submission of HSA claims. The new version is 10 steps backward. It is SLOW - I mean, walk away and leave your phone to load the api / database slow, then come back to it later - but that’s not my primary concern. The backend that underpins the app and the web page is buggy. It deleted both of my dependents during the switch over; I added them both back in per customer service, but although both kids appear as dependents under my profile, one (the one who has the most claims, of course) will not appear in the drop-down menu to submit a claim. Customer service has deleted her and readded her and still no luck. They have no idea why it doesn’t work correctly. Not feeling the new direction AT ALL.
I have no issues with filing claims with my Dependent Care. However, even though I only use my FSA card at approved pharmacy’s or doctors offices, I still get froze from using my card unless I provide receipts. It’s really frustrating considering it won’t approve a transaction that is not for authorized purchases anyways. Therefore, AF knows I’m only swiping on approved transactions. Frustrating to say the least. Why bother with a card then? The app itself works great. You can get really familiar with it uploading all your receipts which is a never ending process. I won’t be doing the FSA next year because the tax savings isn’t worth my time.
Have to repeat info
Still love being able to do the claims on my phone!! However, Have been frustrated within the last two weeks. Have been catching up on getting our accident claims filed; app isn’t as easy to use as it has been previously just because at times, it takes you back to the first page and you Have to put the info in more than once to get it to stick. Also sometimes have to click on the download image repeatedly sometimes to get it to work.
- American Fidelity Assurance Company
- 71 MB
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2016 American Fidelity
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.
Get things done within this app using just your voice.